Page 148 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2354
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tapioca Blitzkrieg View Post
    Yes, exactly, as ppl have suggested, if not a monthly ongoing i'd love a mini or two, or at least one a year. A second book would be the exact thing to solve some of the issues with Miles' previous volumes having set up so many characters but had so little time for them. Judge, Aaron, Lana, 'sigh' Starling i guess...

And if not that, a Team-up book would be nice too, i miss Kamala, Nova, Anya and also when he brushed up with other new york based Street-Level heroes besides Peter, i feel he doesn't do that as often anymore.
    They need to put Jim Zub back on Champions and let him take care of his dangling plot thread.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think we're due a Miles team-up book.
    I’d rather they had done that than the What If miniseries

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I’d rather they had done that than the What If miniseries
    What If sold better than Champions and now the only mini series he has going is Double Trouble with Peter Parker
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Trailer is here and it looks great.
    I'm hoping they up the ante with romance between animated Miles and Gwen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    They need to put Jim Zub back on Champions and let him take care of his dangling plot thread.
    I wonder if there are any concrete plans with the Champions at this point.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Honestly I much rather Jim Zub get to write a Sam Alexander mini since clearly that was the character he most enjoyed writing. I'm not even saying that as a diss either. Sam is really overdue for a mini series where he finally gets to reunite with his dad. Maybe bring Miles and Kamala along for the ride.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Honestly I much rather Jim Zub get to write a Sam Alexander mini since clearly that was the character he most enjoyed writing. I'm not even saying that as a diss either. Sam is really overdue for a mini series where he finally gets to reunite with his dad. Maybe bring Miles and Kamala along for the ride.
    At this point I think the only chance Sam has if he's the MCU Nova (or one of them).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think we're due a Miles team-up book.
    spoilers:
    Savage Avengers vol.2, in stores everywhere!
    end of spoilers

How did people like Miles's treatment in Ultimate Avengers?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    How did people like Miles's treatment in Ultimate Avengers?
    Which do you mean?

On Champions, they just never had enough star-power, apart from Miles and Kamala, to hold up sales aside from if they had stellar, next level writing, which they didn't, even though i enjoyed the book. Riri, the Vision kid, Sam, they just never clicked with the casual audience, lacked charisma/relatability IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Naw, dude seemed to be adverse to putting the right person in as leader, Miles! Things should spin around him. He's the biggest star, and he missed that. Put Eve Ewing on ...with directions to float Miles to the center.

Niffleheim

Well she was put in charge of Champions and she wrote Kamala's Law in Outlaw. Lets us close the chapter on Champions. Marvel already has
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Tapioca Blitzkrieg View Post
    Which do you mean?

On Champions, they just never had enough star-power, apart from Miles and Kamala, to hold up sales aside from if they had stellar, next level writing, which they didn't, even though i enjoyed the book. Riri, the Vision kid, Sam, they just never clicked with the casual audience, lacked charisma/relatability IMO
    It was a team comic with him, Cloak and Dagger and a few others in the Ultimate Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It was a team comic with him, Cloak and Dagger and a few others in the Ultimate Universe.
    That was the All-New Ultimates. In-universe they were called the Young Ultimates. The team was comprised of Miles, Jessica, Lana, Tyrone, Tandy and Kitty. They took the place of the original Ultimates after Cataclysm.

I haven't read it in a while, but it was alright from what I remember. The art was a little dodgy though.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    That was the All-New Ultimates. In-universe they were called the Young Ultimates. The team was comprised of Miles, Jessica, Lana, Tyrone, Tandy and Kitty. They took the place of the original Ultimates after Cataclysm.

I haven't read it in a while, but it was alright from what I remember. The art was a little dodgy though.
    Apart from all the ''being a clone of peter'' stuff, i allways dug the design of ultimate jessica drew, i think the full mask with loose pony-tail looks better and cooler than Anya's balaclava design. And the red set it apart from being too similar to OG symbiote black suit