Page 121 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2354
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

It could be a good thing, if handled well enough. Hell, didn't Jameson tell Peter in the "My Podcast with Jonah" issue(s) of Amazing that part of why it was so easy to slander/libel him was that he had nobody in his corner willing to speak up for him, and that in turn was due to Peter being so guarded about his secret identity even with fellow superheroes? I could at least see Miles trying to avoid some of that hassle, particularly after his own Clone Saga, by networking with other heroes who could vouch for his character without seeming to have as personal an investment as Peter might, in light of them both calling themselves or being called Spider-Man.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Some interior artwork:

The action scenes are going to look good at least. I like that Miles' Venom Blast is still golden in the actual book.
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 10-14-2022 at 11:33 AM.

Fantastic Member

Miles's venom powers have been multiple colors: Blue, Red, Gold/Yellow, and Green.

Feels like the best fight with Scorpion we've gotten in years.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Some interior artwork:

The action scenes are going to look good at least. I like that Miles' Venom Blast is still golden in the actual book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    Miles's venom powers have been multiple colors: Blue, Red, Gold/Yellow, and Green.
    That's pretty much four out of five (or six) of the classic Power Rangers colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    I've seen all the other colors, but when was it green?

Now I'm reminded that Miles will have two different Venom Blast colors in the new Spider-Man 2 game, the regular goldish color and blue. I'm assuming they'll have diiferent properties/effects.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Now I'm reminded that Miles will have two different Venom Blast colors in the new Spider-Man 2 game, the regular goldish color and blue. I'm assuming they'll have diiferent properties/effects.
    Probably, yeah.

Spectacular Member

What color does everyone prefer for the venom blast?

Also, do you remember when it was just pop art lightning bolts?

I'm going to throw my thoughts out there about the mentor thing. I don't have a particular problem with it. Many people at different ages and stages of their lives have mentors in their field. People who might even be considered highly competent or skilled professionals may have mentors.

I also think there's nothing wrong with Miles learning a fighting style or martial art/combat techniques to add to his combat prowess. He's a fan of kung fu movies. Then have him think like Bruce Lee and take Jeet Kune Do/MMA approach to this style.
    Last edited by SpiderX; 10-14-2022 at 07:37 PM.

Wasn't in blue in one of the cartoons...

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX View Post
    I prefer the golden color.

I'm going to throw my thoughts out there about the mentor thing. I don't have a particular problem with it. Many people at different ages and stages of their lives have mentors in their field. People who might even be considered highly competent or skilled professionals may have mentors.

I also think there's nothing wrong with Miles learning a fighting style or martial art/combat techniques to add to his combat prowess. He's a fan of kung fu movies. Then have him think like Bruce Lee and take Jeet Kune Do/MMA approach to this style.
    I wouldn't mind Miles picking up different skills or fighting styles from other people and making them his own. I've always wanted him to have some sort of training after the Tokyo arc. I just don't want Miles to be portrayed as more inexperienced or incapable than he actually is. But if they do this like an rpg and have Miles level up and eventually take everything he's learned over the course of the series to take on whoever the big bad of the book will be, I think that could potentially be pretty cool.

Incredible Member

Yellow/Gold because thats what it started out as.

Yup remember the little bolts, i like to think that was due to Miles' power being at it's weakest, but the quote unquote strength of his power has long since grown beyond, he went from stunning people to more or less electrocuting them lol, it also more visually interesting.

My dream Mentor for Miles would still be Magneto, so much potential for Miles' power is fun to think about, but on the other hand i realize that would scale him way above typical Spider-Man levels of power. Now thats a Multiversal Miles Morales i wanna see.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post

Yup remember the little bolts, i like to think that was due to Miles' power being at it's weakest, but the quote unquote strength of his power has long since grown beyond, he went from stunning people to more or less electrocuting them lol, it also more visually interesting.

My dream Mentor for Miles would still be Magneto, so much potential for Miles' power is fun to think about, but on the other hand i realize that would scale him way above typical Spider-Man levels of power. Now thats a Multiversal Miles Morales i wanna see.
    I forgot to say my favorite color when I asked the question. I think the gold/yellow color is the best one. I came around on the blue a bit in the ITSV.

I'm curious why you think Magneto would be a good mentor for Miles. Miles can generate bioelectricity, but he has no explicit power to manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum. Wouldn't someone like Jessica Drew be better suited to teach him?

Miles does levitate when he uses his Mega Venom Blast. So he's halfway there, I guess. He just needs to learn better control of his powers and not use so much energy.

I prefer the gold, I think it compliments the costume best.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post

I don't see any reason for an adult Miles to be a bit above the typical Spider-Man power level. He got his powers around the start of puberty I don't see why they wouldn't grow with him. It'd be kind of disappointing if we saw Miles as a grown man and all he can do with his powers is basically the same stuff he did when he first got them. One day I'd like to see a full story about a fully grown Miles and what he's accomplished and what he can do. The only adult Miles we've seen were either minor appearances or he was too old to do much of anything. Plus look at game Miles he can do all kinds of things with his powers comic Miles can't, and will likely do even more in the next game, and no one complained about it. Also the venom jump that drags enemies up into the air is 100 percent electromagnetism so Magneto comparison isn't too far stretched.