Page 132 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2354
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    More music related but, the Post Malone + Swae Lee song 'Sunflower' has just gone 17x Platinum being listened to over 2.4 billion times and making it the most certified song in RIAA history.

https://hypebeast.com/2022/11/post-m...latinum-record
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread11 View Post
    That’s what’s up, I wonder if they’re gonna drop another banger for across the spiderverse. That last album I still play even now more than a lot of recent stuff.
    They should, since the soundtrack for Into the Spider-Verse was one of the best things about it.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

[IMG]https://aiptcomics.com/ezoimgfmt/***********/aiptcomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/MMSM2022003_cov.jpg?resize=1012%2C1536&ssl=1&ezimg fmt=ng:webp/ngcb1[/IMG]

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #3

CODY ZIGLAR (W) • FEDERICO VICENTINI (A) • Cover by DIKE RUAN

Graffiti Variant Cover by TBA • Variant Cover by Ken Lashley

Planet of the Apes Variant Cover by RYAN STEGMAN

SHE’S A REAL RABBLE ROUSER!

For years, she’s schemed in the shadows…now RABBLE is finally ready to unleash an assault on everything and everyone MILES MORALES loves – but why does she hate SPIDER-MAN so dang much?! What secrets from Spidey’s past still stand to be revealed? To survive her, first Spidey’ll need to survive the SCORPION. Miles. Can’t. Save. Everyone.

32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    Okay I'm thinking whoever predicted Olivia may be onto something, because thinking about it more she's definitely the only character who would fit this description.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Ivan Tao #1 variant:

Zu Orzu #1 variant:

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    [IMG]https://aiptcomics.com/ezoimgfmt/***********/aiptcomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/MMSM2022003_cov.jpg?resize=1012%2C1536&ssl=1&ezimg fmt=ng:webp/ngcb1[/IMG]

Okay I'm thinking whoever predicted Olivia may be onto something, because thinking about it more she's definitely the only character who would fit this description.
    Olivia? Who’s Olivia?

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Ivan Tao #1 variant:
    Aww...that's nice.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

I've really liked all the variants Ivan's done for Miles so far.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post

Legitimately the only other possibility is a retconned in character. Also looking back it's kinda easy to see how she found out Miles' identity. She was the one to put him in the jacket he wore while he was fighting the Skrull.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Olivia? Who’s Olivia?
    A character from Miles' 2018 annual, who's canonicity had been a bit questionable, during Miles' first outing as Spider-Man during Secret Invasion her brother dies while Miles is fighting a Skrull.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Legitimately the only other possibility is a retconned in character. Also looking back it's kinda easy to see how she found out Miles' identity. She was the one to put him in the jacket he wore while he was fighting the Skrull.

A character from Miles' 2018 annual, who's canonicity had been a bit questionable, during Miles' first outing as Spider-Man during Secret Invasion her brother dies while Miles is fighting a Skrull.
    I completely forgot her name. I thought CrimsonEchidna might've been talking about Liv from ITSV or something.

If it is her, I guess she's trying to blame Miles for her brother's death? I'm not sure why she would, but I guess vengeful supervillains don't need to be completely rational.

I completely forgot her name. I thought CrimsonEchidna might've been talking about Liv from ITSV or something.

If it is her, I guess she's trying to blame Miles for her brother's death? I'm not sure why she would, but I guess vengeful supervillains don't need to be completely rational.
    Yeah you'd think it would make her hate Skrulls or aliens in general, but irrational hate filled revenge is nothing new for villains. If I remember right her family is rich too so that explains where all the tech came from too. If it is her it also places Miles' first costumed superhero act all the way back to Secret Invasion, which could be used for some flashback stories which could be something interesting.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah you'd think it would make her hate Skrulls or aliens in general, but irrational hate filled revenge is nothing new for villains. If I remember right her family is rich too so that explains where all the tech came from too. If it is her it also places Miles' first costumed superhero act all the way back to Secret Invasion, which could be used for some flashback stories which could be something interesting.
    So I wonder now in flashbacks, did Miles ever meet up with Mattie Franklin or with Anya when she was still Araná?

Who took ultimate Jessica Drew’s place in his life?

Incredible Member

I really hope its not the case just due to the fact all this Annual does is make Miles' 1610-616 migration needlessly head scratching. The best thing that annual did was give Miles another suit for his other media appearances

Takashi Okazaki's Miles Morales: Spider-Man #2 variant:

Humberto Ramos's Spider-Man #4 variant:

John Cassaday's Spider-Man #4 variant:
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 11-20-2022 at 12:29 PM.

Incredible Member

Takashi Okazaki's Miles Morales: Spider-Man #2 variant:

Humberto Ramos's Spider-Man #4 variant:

John Cassaday's Spider-Man #4 variant:
    Looks like the artists got the email saying to start drawing Miles in his classic suit again lol

The Takashi variant reminds me of the cover Starlings 1st appearance.

Fantastic Member

That Ivan Tao Variant is my ship right there, if i could write a single story of my choosing for any marvel comic i would do a ''peter parker loves mary jane''-esque mini about miles and gwen. Would'nt be as sappy, but would make it very f'n clear they are OTP and everyone else is placeholder.
    Last edited by Tapioca Blitzkrieg; 11-21-2022 at 05:54 PM.