Page 138 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2354

I always thought Miles would be a strange host for a symbiote. Don't his bio-electric powers give him a natural immunity to having one?

Looks like Roxxon may have a part in Ziggy's run. Or could just be a nod.

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    I always thought Miles would be a strange host for a symbiote. Don't his bio-electric powers give him a natural immunity to having one?
    I used to think that too. I thought it would be interesting if his powers made him incompatible with symbiotes.

Spider-Man #3 preview:
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/12/02/ma...pider-man-3-2/
    Miles is still in control of himself and goes on a mission to Loomworld with Kraven.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Spider-Man #3 preview:
    Miles is still in control of himself and goes on a mission to Loomworld with Kraven.
    I'm hoping he stays in control of himself, though given the tendency in these things for the absolute worst thing that could happen at a vital moment to happen . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Spider-Man #3 preview:
    gotta flex them chosen one status Peter nice
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Fantastic Member

So Slott made Miles originate from both 1610 and 616 due to Molecule Man? I thought only those on the life Raft would know of the universe from before? Are they really sidelining the popular characters to find the next Miles and Ghost-Spider?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    So Slott made Miles originate from both 1610 and 616 due to Molecule Man? I thought only those on the life Raft would know of the universe from before? Are they really sidelining the popular characters to find the next Miles and Ghost-Spider?
    I feel like the solicits kind of gave that away. Each issue focuses on Peter teaming up with one of the new ones introduced in the Edge of Spiderverse mini.

Well I guess since Miles' costume got wrecked by his transformation, that's the in-universe "reason" he goes back to his old duds. lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post

Well I guess since Miles' costume got wrecked by his transformation, that's the in-universe "reason" he goes back to his old duds. lol
    And thank god for that, those wasps did us a solid.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post

Looks like Roxxon may have a part in Ziggy's run. Or could just be a nod.
    It allowed to gain control of a symbiote without it corrupting him in his Absolute Carnage tie-in, sadly as said before it did not carry through to the main event and was never brought up again.

Incredible Member

Spider-Man #3 preview:
    NEAT. i was expecting his Ultimate Origin to have something to do with him transforming, but him maintaining control because he "belongs" to two earths is pretty awesome, and only something Miles could uniquely do. Awesome.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    Peter was on the life raft too but I don't think he has ever shown to remember Secret Wars happening. Miles has shown instances of remembering(then forgetting :/) the Ultimate Universe, and Bendis straight up confirmed Miles remembered.
    Last edited by Nerwrax15; 12-02-2022 at 06:12 PM.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Spider-Man #3 preview:
    I like Kravens enthusiasm in journeying into the very heart of darkness itself.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Spider-Man #3 preview:
    Is anyone taking this story seriously?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is anyone taking this story seriously?
    The writer, maybe? That said, I am looking forward to seeing how Miles being "of two worlds" works out for him in this, and of course, Peter with Night-Spider.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Spider-Man #3 preview:
    Not the team up I would have expected but it would at least give us a lens on the "older" Spiders, like Gwen, Annie, Noir, Mayday etc.