Page 154 of 157 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157 LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2354
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Venom Blast just went from being close range to be longer range like Jessica Drew, and she's had the power forever it's nothing new.
    Miles can do a lot of new things with venom blast that jessica could never do, like a full body blast, ability to absorb a lot of energy etc. Miles venom blast is much more powerful too, can one shot peter.

Fantastic Member

Gotta say i dig this new track-suit style, cant wait to play it on spiderman 2 next year. I Wonder if the comics will bring us a cool alternate suit anytime soon.

BANNED

Miles Morales: Spider-Man #3 variant by Derrick Chew:

Spider-Man #4 variant by Tony Daniel:

Quote Originally Posted by Tapioca Blitzkrieg View Post
    Gotta say i dig this new track-suit style, cant wait to play it on spiderman 2 next year. I Wonder if the comics will bring us a cool alternate suit anytime soon.
    besides the last run suit did Miles had any other alternative costumes
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    besides the last run suit did Miles had any other alternative costumes
    Not in the medium-to-long-term i don't think, only situational ones like captain universe, the one where he's a rogue from DnD, Old man Miles and the what if's.

In my head, Miles' suits gotta have style, Peter's suits have more of a sci-fi/tech flavour, while mile's best alternates, like the spiderverse Clothes-over-suit with the jordans and this new track-suit, gotta have an actual sense for fashion, because i think Miles as a character would be into that.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Spider-Man #4 variant by Tony Daniel:
    Miles and Gwen sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! lol! Seriously though, I like the cover.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Miles and Gwen sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! lol! Seriously though, I like the cover.
    Feels like the romance covers with them have started to pick up again.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Feels like the romance covers with them have started to pick up again.
    I wonder if it has something to do with ATSV?
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I wonder if it has something to do with ATSV?
    I sure as hell hope so!

Hope we get in the very least some more team-ups next year! Romance or not, at this point i just want to see more SG. But it seems we're only slated for that Gwen-verse mini in march(and spider-geddon). More than anything i hope the ATSV feature has them try another stab at a solo for her and they nail it this time.

If not that then maybe a Mini-series that actually develops her own universe (with some cameos from Miles, Anya and co.?).
    Last edited by Tapioca Blitzkrieg; 12-22-2022 at 12:09 PM.

Niffleheim

Why can't they do a romance book for Gwen? I saw on my tl a cover of Harley's new romance book with Aquaman (I don't know if true or just variant cover)
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tapioca Blitzkrieg View Post
    That panel had me thinking, Miles' powers are basically just author's interpretation at this point huh? Sometimes his venom is the original bendis internal bio-electricity system shock, sometimes it's just full on Black lightning style, ps3's Infamous lightning bending.

Insomniac made him a mix of electro and bishop with spider powers. It's an old discussion but it still makes me go "hmm" when they go for super lightning style, seems off for spiderman to be able to do that.

P.s. I've had the impression miles was way less snarky and a tad more courteous to his foes and allies than Peter is when they're in suit. Funny to see it adressed in universe. Thought that was just me.
    My headcanon(since it was never outright stated) is that Miles is simply becoming more powerful and that is directly shown through the output of his Venom blast(that he can now throttle or unleash more of depending on his needs) its started as a bordline invisible stinging sensation and have grown into very visible electric power.

Bendis set up at the end of his run that Miles' Venom Blast powers were changing and growing , and that was reflected through Ahmed's run by showing Miles making his VB a multi-purpose power(espcially when Insomniac got their hands on Miles and expanded on it)

And i don't think its crazy to say that Spiders do infact grow stronger in examples where we see them go from teens to adults.
    Last edited by Nerwrax15; 12-22-2022 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Why can't they do a romance book for Gwen? I saw on my tl a cover of Harley's new romance book with Aquaman (I don't know if true or just variant cover)
    Too busy fighting Gwen cosplayers.

Fantastic Member

Miles' powers are getting stronger than when he first appeared from just a simple sting that can knock someone out to a giant Electrokinesis explosion then the game evolved his powers even more by being able to absorb energy and accelerate himself to jump higher/speed himself up, the comics added if he can absorb energy then he emit it as well by showing he can charge things if they have a battery/dead battery.