Page 12 of 157 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    Miles as the new Black Panther in a What if issue would make headlines, lol. Wonder what the suit would look like?
    Hmm, not sure if it would if its simply a single issue what if. That being said a new young generation Wakandan is being introduced in the new run as a new hero, not saying he's about to become BP anytime soon, but a brand new Black Panther to succeed T'Challa would be headline grabbing i think, especially if this could be a sign of Marvel's plans for the future of MCU Black Panther.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    This may be where the Assessor or the ones who created him are from. Selim already implied the Assessor was more than an A.I., saying he was something beyond Miles' understanding, and there seems to be some sort of antagonistic relationship between him and Beyond. So, it would make sense if they originated from someplace like that.
    Based on that and his ties with Beyond the Assessor could be a Cosmic Horror too

I remember last year, or the year before, there was a preview for a book with Miles and Thor teaming up. Did anything come of that or was it quietly axed? Or maybe I'm just imagining things.

I remember last year, or the year before, there was a preview for a book with Miles and Thor teaming up. Did anything come of that or was it quietly axed? Or maybe I'm just imagining things.
    Think this is it

No idea what it was and I'm the one that posted it apparently, but it did pop at the very start of the pandemic so it probably got lost along with a lot of other stuff. Looked like it could have been pretty cool though.

Maybe a tie in with that invasion storyline? But a lot of that and the Champions event Outlawed got gutted due to the pandemic. I know Thor had a big one where his mother would be revealed to be the Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Think this is it

No idea what it was and I'm the one that posted it apparently, but it did pop at the very start of the pandemic so it probably got lost along with a lot of other stuff. Looked like it could have been pretty cool though.
    Yeah, that's it. Thanks.

It would have been nice to see this. Then Miles would have had some relationship with each of the Big 3.
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 01-21-2022 at 11:57 AM.

Incredible Member

This was actually a one off comic that came in some kinda geek fuel loot box back in 2019.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/30417132666...8AAOSw-XVhSjp2

I don't expect it to ever be brought up again lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    This was actually a one off comic that came in some kinda geek fuel loot box back in 2019.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/30417132666...8AAOSw-XVhSjp2

I don't expect it to ever be brought up again lol
    Alrighty then. I guess that's that, lol.

I just noticed this. Door Z that appeared in the recent issue will also appear in Amazing Spider-Man #91.

Astonishing Member

I just noticed this. Door Z that appeared in the recent issue will also appear in Amazing Spider-Man #91.
    Yeah, I know. I noticed too. Pretty much confirmed my suspictions that the guy who cloned Miles and Beyond Corp. had somekind of connection.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Oh, yeah. I wonder if that'll lead anywhere and further connect Miles Morales and Spider-Man Beyond.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The last Beyond tie-in is #36 so that's plenty of time to explore what the connection is. And considering what the Beyond Corporation is I'd expect Assessor's group to have equal scope.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    The last Beyond tie-in is #36 so that's plenty of time to explore what the connection is. And considering what the Beyond Corporation is I'd expect Assessor's group to have equal scope.
    Would make sense, yeah.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Hmm, not sure if it would if its simply a single issue what if. That being said a new young generation Wakandan is being introduced in the new run as a new hero, not saying he's about to become BP anytime soon, but a brand new Black Panther to succeed T'Challa would be headline grabbing i think, especially if this could be a sign of Marvel's plans for the future of MCU Black Panther.
    I figured the films would just use Shuri but What if Miles grew up in Wakanda could be fun.

Fantastic Member

Does anyone else find it interesting that ever since Into the Spiderverse Miles and Gwen have become to be known as the Spiders that travel the multiverse more often than Peter?
    Last edited by Jaychance; 01-21-2022 at 07:45 PM.