Page 62 of 157 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Turns out the Hellfire gala variant for issue 39 is just of Black Widow
    Why though? lol

Hmm. Maybe the variant shows the 'before' and the main cover shows the 'after'.

Turns out the Hellfire gala variant for issue 39 is just of Black Widow

Also don't know if this is a spoiler or not but, the other variant for issue 39 tells a slightly different story than the main one. spoilers:
    It also has Selim in a bit of a variant of the usual suit.
    end of spoilers
    Remember when Black Widow tried to train the Champions into being child soldiers?

Oh yeah, didn't she die trying to save Miles when he wouldn't kill HydraCap...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Remember when Black Widow tried to train the Champions into being child soldiers?

Technically, Natasha died trying to save Miles from killing HYDRA-Cap. Then Nadia Pym(-Van Dyne) had to talk Miles out of outright killing HYDRA-Cap after he'd already beat HYDRA-Cap half to death. Of course, thanks to the magic of Red Room cloning and psychic memory storage, she came back to life . . . more or less.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Natasha tried to kill HydraCap herself to prevent Miles from becoming a killer. After HC killed her, Miles flew into a rage and kicked his ass. Miles was actually about to kill him, similar to the vision shown in Civil War II, but Nadia stopped him.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Natasha tried to kill HydraCap herself to prevent Miles from becoming a killer. After HC killed her, Miles flew into a rage and kicked his ass. Miles was actually about to kill him, similar to the vision shown in Civil War II, but Nadia stopped him.
    Didn't HydraCap also have a small shard of the comic cube on his person with the implication he may have manipulated Miles into not killing him with it?

The Black Widow outfit looks nice but a strange pick for the cover? Or I guess because the colors match up with the colors of Miles normal suit? I guess they wouldn't bother designing a Gala outfit for him since he won't be a part of the event.
    Last edited by Dron; 05-18-2022 at 09:08 PM.

Found a bit of a preview for issue #4 of What If, and it seems this Miles' Asgard is rather different than the one we usually see. It also begins with a bit of a ballad of our hero with a little information about the people around him.

I wonder who's in his squad of four besides him?

Okay, now this looks pretty interesting.

Huh, so in this universe functionally his family is integrated as the actual Asgardian pantheon it seems.

Ganke as Volstagg?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Okay, an actual Urban Fantasy route is not what I expected. That's interesting as hell.

Marvel also announced today they are releasing a new Mobile/PC card battle game by developers who created Hearthstone.

Was actually really intrigued they used America, Riri, and Miles for the trailer.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Okay, an actual Urban Fantasy route is not what I expected. That's interesting as hell.

Marvel also announced today they are releasing a new Mobile/PC card battle game by developers who created Hearthstone.

Was actually really intrigued they used America, Riri, and Miles for the trailer.
    In the trailer, Miles has the suit he's currently wearing in the comics. It's hard to tell but it looks like he's wearing something different in that promo art.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    In the trailer, Miles has the suit he's currently wearing in the comics. It's hard to tell but it looks like he's wearing something different in that promo art.
    Some interesting choices were made Riri in her old armor; Miles in the new suit in the video and what looks like the ITSV look in the promo art; and Black Panther in his Hulk Buster armor.

Some interesting choices were made Riri in her old armor; Miles in the new suit in the video and what looks like the ITSV look in the promo art; and Black Panther in his Hulk Buster armor.
    I feel like that suit is more associated with her than Tony even though she got it secondhand.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I feel like that suit is more associated with her than Tony even though she got it secondhand.
    Technically, Ironheart Armor Model 2 was more of a replica of Tony's Model-Prime Armor, not the Model-Prime Armor itself. That said, Model 3 was better in my opinion, as it had much more of a unique design that set her apart. Oh, and I will add that Eve Ewing generally did a better job at writing her than Brian Bendis did.

Aside from that sidebar, Miles as Thor does indeed look very interesting. And I'm also looking forward to Empire of the Spider when that kicks off.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Technically, Ironheart Armor Model 2 was more of a replica of Tony's Model-Prime Armor, not the Model-Prime Armor itself. That said, Model 3 was better in my opinion, as it had much more of a unique design that set her apart. Oh, and I will add that Eve Ewing generally did a better job at writing her than Brian Bendis did.

Aside from that sidebar, Miles as Thor does indeed look very interesting. And I'm also looking forward to Empire of the Spider when that kicks off.
    I don't disagree, although look-wise they were the exact same for Model 1 and 2 .

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #41
    SALADIN AHMED (W)
    CHRISTOPHER ALLEN (A)
    Cover by TAURIN CLARKE
    BEYOND AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
    VARIANT COVER BY NURI DURR

SELIM’S EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!
    The full might of the EMPIRE OF THE SPIDER bears down on Miles Morales’ small band of resistance fighters. For Miles, their one chance for victory will only come at a great cost — but is SPIDER-MAN prepared to pay it? And what does the future hold for BILLIE MORALES?!