Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 936
  1. #1
    Astonishing Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,012

    Default Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man Appreciation 2022

    Happy New Year Everyone Welcome to the Miles Morales Appreciation Thread, the thread to discuss all things Miles Morales.

    Here's to Another Year and Many More to Come


    No character bashing and remember to keep discussions civil please


    ďA hero isnít the one who always wins...itís the one who always tries.Ē


    Reading Order:
    https://www.comicbookherald.com/mile...reading-order/

  2. #2
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    84,668

    Default

    Happy New Year to Miles Morales and his fans .

  3. #3
    Fantastic Member XenobladerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Let this New Year bring nothing but greatness and success for the Ultimate Spider-Man



  4. #4
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Let this New Year bring nothing but greatness and success for the Ultimate Spider-Man


    Can we get a fusion of Marvel's Spider-Man 2 and ATSV suit this year for comic Miles, please?

  5. #5
    Fantastic Member XenobladerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    Can we get a fusion of Marvel's Spider-Man 2 and ATSV suit this year for comic Miles, please?
    Yeah, like this just with the stripes on his legs like in the movie


    https://www.deviantart.com/lordofapo...Suit-892292599

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    Can we get a fusion of Marvel's Spider-Man 2 and ATSV suit this year for comic Miles, please?
    I like the way you think it'd be a good combo. Also I kinda have a feeling we'll be seeing the old suit again after this multiverse trip is over.

  7. #7
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    14,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Let this New Year bring nothing but greatness and success for the Ultimate Spider-Man

    Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Yeah, like this just with the stripes on his legs like in the movie


    https://www.deviantart.com/lordofapo...Suit-892292599
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I like the way you think it'd be a good combo. Also I kinda have a feeling we'll be seeing the old suit again after this multiverse trip is over.
    Cosigned. Very much so.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  8. #8
    Spectacular Member Dron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Should be another big Year for the 1610 native. ATSV, maybe some new info about the game coming out next year, and of course the ongoing comic (with his own satellite book too!). One thing I like from the comic side is more interaction with the general Marvel Hero population. Miles got a decent amount when the Champions was running but since it ended it feels like he's really isolated apart from a few 1 page cameos.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    84,668

    Default

    I feel like the spider pattern could be a bit better.

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,471

    Default

    Guys, do you think Miles' other clones (Selim and bug one) might still be alive? I know we saw them literally exploud, but we also know that as long as there are no remains, there's no ensure.

  12. #12
    Astonishing Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Guys, do you think Miles' other clones (Selim and bug one) might still be alive? I know we saw them literally exploud, but we also know that as long as there are no remains, there's no ensure.
    its comics anything is possible
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

    "My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

  13. #13
    Fantastic Member XenobladerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    One thing I like from the comic side is more interaction with the general Marvel Hero population. Miles got a decent amount when the Champions was running but since it ended it feels like he's really isolated apart from a few 1 page cameos.
    Me too. I like how he's been used in the current Darkhawk mini-series, though. It's pretty good if you haven't checked it out.

  14. #14
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    14,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like the spider pattern could be a bit better.
    Yeah, maybe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Guys, do you think Miles' other clones (Selim and bug one) might still be alive? I know we saw them literally exploud, but we also know that as long as there are no remains, there's no ensure.
    Mindspinner, yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    its comics anything is possible
    True enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Me too. I like how he's been used in the current Darkhawk mini-series, though. It's pretty good if you haven't checked it out.
    Uh-huh. I've been reading it for Miles's appearances so far, though I'm curious enough to see if this new Darkhawk gets an ongoing down the line, or he and Miles team up for a relaunch of Champions.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  15. #15
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Guys, do you think Miles' other clones (Selim and bug one) might still be alive? I know we saw them literally exploud, but we also know that as long as there are no remains, there's no ensure.
    Hmm, i think we only need one Evil Miles running around and i'd rather see more of Ultimatum.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •