Page 101 of 157 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2354

There's a skateboard, it's probably Rocket Racer. They're both black and have yellow visors on their costumes, so the confusion is understandable.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

All-New Member

I've just bought a PS5 and installed the Miles Morales game and it's so insanely good. The graphics are just insane on my 4K UHD TV, absolutely loving it.

And the hair looks shorter.

A quick look at Miles' story in Marvel Voices Comunidades:
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/08/26/ma...comunidades-1/

And Miles makes an appearance in Mech Strike: Monster Hunters:
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/08/26/ma...ter-hunters-3/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Ivan Tao variant

This Selim was definitely more shallow. I still don't get why exactly he even wanted to rule Brooklyn, there was nothing that implied it has any importance at all besides just being where Miles lives.
    Cool cover, and yeah, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    The new suit is as bad or worse than the white 2099 suit, and at least that one was retired eventually. The original costume is fantastic.
    The white 2099 suit would have looked a lot better if it had been strictly black-and-red. Hell, the original 2099 costume was supposed to be black-and-red, but with heavy blue shading to give it dimension, judging by the in-universe references to him as "a/the man in black." Kind of like how Peter Parker's Spider-Man suit started as red-and-black with heavy blue shading.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Here's some sketches Sara Pichelli did of Miles

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Here's some sketches Sara Pichelli did of Miles

Very nice. Thanks for sharing these.

I've been thinking about it and what are the odds that Ultimatum is the villain for the last issue? He's the only remaining plot thread left hanging and the time that Miles has been gone would be enough for him to try something. I'm just really conflicted about it because on one hand if that one issue was his last appearance it feels kinda like filler, but on the other I don't know if one issue could give a satisfying conclusion. It would also bring the Miles vs evil Miles fights in this run up to six and that's definitely unneeded.

I've been thinking about it and what are the odds that Ultimatum is the villain for the last issue? He's the only remaining plot thread left hanging and the time that Miles has been gone would be enough for him to try something. I'm just really conflicted about it because on one hand if that one issue was his last appearance it feels kinda like filler, but on the other I don't know if one issue could give a satisfying conclusion. It would also bring the Miles vs evil Miles fights in this run up to six and that's definitely unneeded.
    They'd have to make it a pretty big issue for it to not seem as rushed.

I doubt it. He kind of already had his final appearance of the run with the fight in that nexus area where he still is right now I think. I think #42 is going to be mostly social on the Miles side with a bit of Spider action with some professional jobber like Frost Pharaoh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    I doubt it. He kind of already had his final appearance of the run with the fight in that nexus area where he still is right now I think. I think #42 is going to be mostly social on the Miles side with a bit of Spider action with some professional jobber like Frost Pharaoh.
    True, it's just the nexus fight is weird because Miles already had the device to lead him to Aaron. The issue just seems unnecessary since it only resulted in a short fight before literally getting pushed into where Miles was already going.

MILES MORALES has been through it lately — time for a little R&R now, right? Not when there's good that needs doing, and when something dark and insidious rears its ugly head on the streets of NYC, SPIDER-MAN is the only hope to end it. But Miles will need help, from his friends, his family and the most unexpected allies, if he dares to even stand a chance this time!
    The way the solicits make it seem, whoever Miles is fighting, they're so strong he'll need help from the rest of his supporting cast (Aaron, Lana, Tiana, Shift and Quantum). I really hope he isn't struggling against someone like Frost Pharaoh, unless he gets a huge power-up.

Maybe Ultimate Green Goblin returns with an army of Goblinoids. Then again, Miles was able to take them on solo too when they attacked his school.

Skan Srisuwan variant for issue #5 of Edge of Spider-Verse

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    The way the solicits make it seem, whoever Miles is fighting, they're so strong he'll need help from the rest of his supporting cast (Aaron, Lana, Tiana, Shift and Quantum). I really hope he isn't struggling against someone like Frost Pharaoh, unless he gets a huge power-up.

Maybe Ultimate Green Goblin returns with an army of Goblinoids. Then again, Miles was able to take them on solo too when they attacked his school.
    Yeah, all things considered the only opponents I think Miles really struggled with, Quantum and clones, aren't really problems now. Everyone else he handled fairly easily on is own.

Yeah, Quantum and Shift both heel-face turned and the other two clones are dead.

The solicit mentioned unexpected allies though, so perhaps we should expect people who aren't actually part of his supporting cast, but who are still people he'd call allies. Captain America, Rhino, Ms. Marvel? All of whom guest starred earlier in the run? Kamala's previous appearance was actually immediately after Ahmed's run on her book ended, during King in Black. The other two were in the first arc, with Cap also showing up once later on.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-02-2022 at 04:05 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Niffleheim

Huh! so Saladin is still peddling Team Miles in his last issue when I specifically told him that I want Miles to fight his own battles
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough