Page 103 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2354
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Nice to hear we're getting a new novel next year, and a month before the movie too. Not to mention the graphic novel from Justin Reynolds is coming next month too. Also both writers for Miles' non comic books having names that start with J and have the last name Reynolds can get confusing, because for a second I thought another graphic novel got announced before the new one even released.
    Jason is the more famous one. His name on it's a SELL OUT like his first Miles novel.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Nice to hear we're getting a new novel next year, and a month before the movie too. Not to mention the graphic novel from Justin Reynolds is coming next month too. Also both writers for Miles' non comic books having names that start with J and have the last name Reynolds can get confusing, because for a second I thought another graphic novel got announced before the new one even released.
    Justin A. Reynolds wrote the children graphic novel while Jason Reynolds wrote the novel and will write the one that was just announced.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

There is a new six issue Marvel Unlimited story arc starring Miles:
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/09/13/ma...nity-comic-15/

Niffleheim

thank god that's only a program for high schoolers it doesn't sound like it is permanent status change because i don't want him to be anywhere near college.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Miles was in a judgment tie in for a single panel and passed judgment. Funny and sad at the same time as Peter gets a whole issue and Miles only get like a panel with and sad wrap up of his judgement

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Miles was in a judgment tie in for a single panel and passed judgment.
    And it was disguised as Peter too!

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Miles was in a judgment tie in for a single panel and passed judgment. Funny and sad at the same time as Peter gets a whole issue and Miles only get like a panel with and sad wrap up of his judgement
    I was kind of dying that Matt also appeared for a single panel, but he immediately fails because of his Catholic Guilt.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I saw that panel; I though it was pretty funny.

I don't think Miles needed a whole tie-in issue nor would I want him to. I'm really not interested in this event.
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 09-14-2022 at 09:25 AM.

New book by Cody Ziglar and Federico Vicentini announced for December
    https://www.theroot.com/exclusive-mi...t-t-1849534517

Back in his old suit and teaming up with Misty Knight apparently.

I'm glad that we're getting a new book soon and not have to wait until next year around the movie's release.

I'm a little cautious about Ziglar writing it, though. I really don't like how he writes Miles. And I don't know how I feel about Misty being a mentor for Miles.

But we'll see how it turns out. Not gonna be all doom and gloom, yet.
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 09-14-2022 at 10:20 AM.

Been a fan of Federico Vicentini's art since the Falcon & The Winter Soldier mini and despite not being a fan of the dialogue choices Cody Ziglar gave Miles in his 10 Anniversary issue he managed to mostly turn it around for me in his What If... Miles Morales Captain America issue, so I look forward to seeing what he brings.

Also...FINALLY a black writer for Mile's main book! I absolutely love Saladin's Ahmed's run on the character and will cherish it, but yeah this is long overdue.

goodbye hoodie suit see you in spiderman 2 ps5.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Despite my misgivings about Ziglar writing Miles, he at least seems to really like the character.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    And I don't know how I feel about Misty being a mentor for Miles.
    I don't think it's so much she's going to be the new big supporting character as much as the first arc is going to have her guest star just like Steve Rogers did in Ahmed's run.

And yeah, I'm ready for the breathe of fresh air. I liked the first half of Saladin Ahmed's run, but I think he fell prey to serial escalation and de-emphasized Miles' school life and friends too much.

Also Miles is back to his old outfit finally, so that's already a +1 lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Cody Ziglar's on is he? Looks like a 2 month wait after Saladin wraps up. Neat. I like the idea of dialing things back down after the last 10 or so issues of Saladin's run. I was rooting for Ewing but Cody is neat. Pretty colorful cast he had running in the Spider-punk mini and balanced them all out fairly well. I should check Vercentini's work out because this looks great so far.