Page 106 of 157 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2354
    Niffleheim

The news seems to be spreading I just saw an article in Newsarama

https://www.gamesradar.com/miles-mor...ign=socialflow
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I'll probably repeat what I said before, but I think my personal wishlist of this run is:
    • Bring back Tomoe the Techno-Golem as a big villain. I think establishing her as an inspiring crime boss gang leader, especially since the current story is Fisk going into hiding has left a giant power vacuum in New York would be perfect timing.
    • Make Lana an important supporting character again. Ahmed clearly favored Tiana and I don't necessarily want Lana as Miles' main love interest but between his uncle and her mom the two clearly got a lot in common and I liked their friendship when Bendis was still writing the book.
    • Use some of the C-List villains that rarely get used in Amazing. I know much ado has been made about getting Miles new villains, and Ahmed certainly did make a few new ones but I think there's some good potential at getting the opportunity to revitalize some rarely used villains. I'm talking about characters like The Spot, Hydro-Man, Paperdoll, and Looter. Lady Octopus especially since Liv was such a big hit in the Spider-Verse movie.
    • Finally get Miles into art. Saladin intentionally went against the grain on this and made him a writer instead but I think it's finally time the comics accept that the movie is what really made people resonate with the character and adopt some of the traits from it.
    Also....

Get. Miles. Out. Of. New York.

He needs his own city. No one is doing anything with Chicago. Move him there. Miles doesn't need Misty Knight and he doesn't need New York. He needs space to grow.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Also....

He needs his own city. No one is doing anything with Chicago. Move him there. Miles doesn't need Misty Knight and he doesn't need New York. He needs space to grow.
    That upheaves him from his classmates, friends, and teachers inside the city (Ganke, Judge, Barbara, Lana, Kamala, Nadia etc.) Unless you want to move Everyone to Chicago too? Doesn't make sense for a High Schooler with a specific grant into a specific boarding school in Brooklyn to suddenly move to Illinois. If you're doing that you might as well toss him back into another universe, which would still have the same problem of removing all connections that he made in 616.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Yeah it’s kinda hard for Miles to leave when he’s still a minor. Plus why would he? Unless it’s education but even that’s kinda flimsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    That upheaves him from his classmates, friends, and teachers inside the city (Ganke, Judge, Barbara, Lana, Kamala, Nadia etc.)
    Those characters need Miles more than he needs them. All those characters benefit from being in Miles' orbit. He gains nothing from them.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Yeah it’s kinda hard for Miles to leave when he’s still a minor. Plus why would he? Unless it’s education but even that’s kinda flimsy.
    Sigh, people he has parents and this is comics. Present them with a better opportunity in Illinois so that they move. People move all the time.

Sigh, people he has parents and this is comics. Present them with a better opportunity in Illinois so that they move. People move all the time.
    But it already happened. The whole lotta thing for his school was that . It’s kinda redundant to it again. That just mean his school sucked in the first place!

It's comics. Have the school catch on fire because the principal was a supervillain.

Niffleheim

Also....

Iron Heart is in Chicago. He can move to another city when he goes to college but right now Brooklyn is fine.

It's comics. Have the school catch on fire because the principal was a supervillain.
    I wouldn't mind if the principal get development to become one of his villains
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Iron Heart is in Chicago. He can move to another city when he goes to college but right now Brooklyn is fine.
    Iron Heart has a suit of armor that allows her to fly. She can live in any city. Miles needs to websling. Chicago is far enough away and will allow that to happen.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    He is already away from his parents on weekdays so the only way living in another city will work is if the whole family moves to another city or he goes to college.

BANNED

Peach Momoko variants for #1:

Last edited by XenobladerX; 09-15-2022 at 01:44 PM.

Kinda like when artist put red on this his suits feet. I got use to it and now it feels like it’s missing

Yeah, I liked it too.