Page 107 of 157 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2354

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Gargan still making the rounds .

didnt scorpion lost his spine guess he got it back
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    didnt scorpion lost his spine guess he got it back
    Was that not fixed at the end of Cates' Venom or am I misremembering?

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Somewhere during it. He was last seen I think during Sinister Wars

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #1
    CODY ZIGLAR (W) • FEDERICO VICENTINI (A)
    Cover by DIKE RUAN
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY BENGAL
    BLANK VARIANT COVER AVAILABLE
    COSTUME A VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    COSTUME B VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    CAT VARIANT COVER BY CHRISSIE ZULLO
    VARIANT COVER BY OLIVIER COIPEL
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY OLIVIER COIPEL
    VARIANT COVER BY FEDERICO VICENTINI
    GRAFFITI VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    VARIANT COVER BY TAURIN CLARKE

“TRIAL BY SPIDER”!
    SPIDER-MAN faces the strongest super-powered foes and most dangerous gauntlets the Multiverse can throw his way, and every time MILES MORALES falls, he rises again — stronger than before. Until now. There are some punches you don’t get up from and a new villain isn’t pulling a single one as they threaten everyone and everything Miles loves. Between school, home, his love life and battling super-charged and upgraded villains night and day — Miles is reaching his breaking point. And when this new foe is finished, Spider-Man’s world will be changed forever. Guest-starring MAC GARGAN, A.K.A. THE SCORPION! Don’t miss the next Marvel masterpiece from writer Cody Ziglar (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, SPIDER-PUNK) and artist Federico Vicentini (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, WOLVERINE)!40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

PETER PARKER & MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MEN DOUBLE TROUBLE #2 (OF 4)
    MARIKO TAMAKI & VITA AYALA (W)GURIHIRU (A/C)
    Variant Cover by NICOLETTA BALDARI

When Miles Morales gets stuck in one of Mysterio’s contraptions, he ends up in the last place a super hero wants to be – a “Next Generation of Villains” convention! With Peter Parker nowhere to be found, Miles must focus all his abilities to escape on his own. It’s a test for a true Spider-Man…whether the villains want to believe it or not!32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 09-15-2022 at 02:52 PM.

MURDERWORLD: SPIDER-MAN #1
    JIM ZUB & RAY FAWKES (W) • FARID KARAMI (A) • Cover by PACO MEDINA
    VARIANT COVER BY LEINIL FRANCIS YU

The Murderworld stream will not be stopped and, as its dwindling contestants grow more desperate, the wall-crawling web of death surrounding them begins to tighten – Thwip, thwip...Murderworld is a chaotic contest filled with treachery and tragedy from the minds of Ray Fawkes (One Soul, Constantine) and Jim Zub (Conan the Barbarian, Avengers: No Surrender) illustrated by Farid Karami.Arcade and his schemes have been a punchline in the past, but this game is no laughing matter. Each issue ups the ante and will keep readers guessing right up until the end. Don't miss it!32 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T+ …$3.99

Looks like a fun Spider-Month .

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #1
    CODY ZIGLAR (W) • FEDERICO VICENTINI (A)
    Cover by DIKE RUAN
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY BENGAL
    BLANK VARIANT COVER AVAILABLE
    COSTUME A VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    COSTUME B VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    CAT VARIANT COVER BY CHRISSIE ZULLO
    VARIANT COVER BY OLIVIER COIPEL
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY OLIVIER COIPEL
    VARIANT COVER BY FEDERICO VICENTINI
    GRAFFITI VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    VARIANT COVER BY TAURIN CLARKE

“TRIAL BY SPIDER”!
    SPIDER-MAN faces the strongest super-powered foes and most dangerous gauntlets the Multiverse can throw his way, and every time MILES MORALES falls, he rises again — stronger than before. Until now. There are some punches you don’t get up from and a new villain isn’t pulling a single one as they threaten everyone and everything Miles loves. Between school, home, his love life and battling super-charged and upgraded villains night and day — Miles is reaching his breaking point. And when this new foe is finished, Spider-Man’s world will be changed forever. Guest-starring MAC GARGAN, A.K.A. THE SCORPION! Don’t miss the next Marvel masterpiece from writer Cody Ziglar (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, SPIDER-PUNK) and artist Federico Vicentini (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, WOLVERINE)!40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99
    That's setting the bar pretty high for this new villain, especially with way it describes Miles. Makes me wonder what exactly Misty Knight has to add to this kind of situation. And here's the cat variant:

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Somewhere during it. He was last seen I think during Sinister Wars
    Yeah, he got a new symbiote in the Venom Beyond arc right before the King in Black event that concluded Cates's Venom series, enabling him to resume his original Scorpion alter ego.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

Midtown comics who does Marvel subscriptions....

I asked them about how would my subscription be handled with a new book coming.

The reply???

They have NO idea what new Miles Morales series is suppose to happen in December.

Nevermind 10 different webpages confirming one.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Midtown comics who does Marvel subscriptions....

I asked them about how would my subscription be handled with a new book coming.

The reply???

They have NO idea what new Miles Morales series is suppose to happen in December.

Nevermind 10 different webpages confirming one.
    Wow, that's pretty lame.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Wow, that's pretty lame.
    Well these are the same folks who still think Ironheart is ongoing and won't remove it from my active subscriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Well these are the same folks who still think Ironheart is ongoing and won't remove it from my active subscriptions.
    Oh, wow. That is incredibly lame. Do they not keep up with the very comics they're selling?

I don't know what to say about this announcement at this point. None of the official Marvel channels have mentioned it even though at this point we've had multiple news sources report it already and even got the solicit for it. Even if Ziglar or The Root somehow accidentally dropped the news early Marvel would still want to make their own official announcement to gather as much interest in the new series as possible. The only reason I can see Marvel still being tight lipped about it at this point is if there's something else major happening with Miles in December, but short of something along the lines of him getting his own auxiliary book I can't imagine a reason for the hold up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I don't know what to say about this announcement at this point. None of the official Marvel channels have mentioned it even though at this point we've had multiple news sources report it already and even got the solicit for it. Even if Ziglar or The Root somehow accidentally dropped the news early Marvel would still want to make their own official announcement to gather as much interest in the new series as possible. The only reason I can see Marvel still being tight lipped about it at this point is if there's something else major happening with Miles in December, but short of something along the lines of him getting his own auxiliary book I can't imagine a reason for the hold up.
    Aren't all the solicits that started popping up from Marvel itself? They released the entire December line up of books. Or is that not official?