Page 55 of 157 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    It seems like Aaron was just trapped in this Bad Future reality this whole time. So unless something else happens in this storyline, we might not be going to 1610. They might actually be saving Ultimate Universe stuff for something else, like that Maker story.

Actually, now that I think about, I wonder where Green Goblin went.
    Ultimatum's whole Ultimate Universe shtick getting thinner and thinner .

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    It seems like Aaron was just trapped in this Bad Future reality this whole time. So unless something else happens in this storyline, we might not be going to 1610. They might actually be saving Ultimate Universe stuff for something else, like that Maker story.

Actually, now that I think about, I wonder where Green Goblin went.
    Yeah no way it's happening now, if it didn't happen last issue there's no place for it now. Especially since Aaron's been found.

All 1610 stuff is locked behind that 1610 vs 616 event that got hinted at the end of King in Black. Convergence 2 basically. No shift on the cover with Billie and Aaron. Wonder if something happened to him or if he was somehow recruited to Selim's cause.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So we are getting Miles as the Prowler that brings all the heroic Miles' together to stop?

Also, no surprise Aaron is finally back.
    Reminds me of Spider Wars with the final villain of the 90s animated series being an evil Peter Parker that the good Peter Parkers of other realities, including the one from the main series and one from "our" world, had to team up to stop from annihilating all reality. That said, at least Miles's counterparts having multiple different heroic identities can offer some interesting variation on that plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    All 1610 stuff is locked behind that 1610 vs 616 event that got hinted at the end of King in Black. Convergence 2 basically. No shift on the cover with Billie and Aaron. Wonder if something happened to him or if he was somehow recruited to Selim's cause.
    Venom's 200th issue? Yeah, that was a trip. Curious to see who'd be masterminding Marvel's Convergence.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Reminds me of Spider Wars with the final villain of the 90s animated series being an evil Peter Parker that the good Peter Parkers of other realities, including the one from the main series and one from "our" world, had to team up to stop from annihilating all reality. That said, at least Miles's counterparts having multiple different heroic identities can offer some interesting variation on that plot.
    So what you're telling me is that Miles will need to bring in an alive Rio or Jefferson to stop the Prowler...

So what you're telling me is that Miles will need to bring in an alive Rio or Jefferson to stop the Prowler...
    Hey, that could work . . .

First 15 minutes of Across the Spider-Verse were shown at Cinema Con, and the title for part two was revealed as Beyond the Spider-Verse. Pretty interesting stuff is revealed for Miles and Gwen like Miles wanting to go to Colombia University. And some stats like a record setting over 1,000 animators working on it with 240 characters. The entire clip is described in the article.
    https://www.thewrap.com/spider-man-a...ls-cinema-con/

That's pretty interesting. Even movie Miles is prepping for college.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    First 15 minutes of Across the Spider-Verse were shown at Cinema Con, and the title for part two was revealed as Beyond the Spider-Verse. Pretty interesting stuff is revealed for Miles and Gwen like Miles wanting to go to Colombia University. And some stats like a record setting over 1,000 animators working on it with 240 characters. The entire clip is described in the article.
    I guess there's an alternative to ESU now .

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    From what I can gather from the 15 minute showcase descriptions that I've read and the Miles + Gwen Teaser released awhile ago the two heroes may be using this adventure to run away from their problems for a bit. An interesting development. I get the feeling the collider explosion isn't the only thing breaking barriers between worlds down. The attacks seem a bit random at the moment with (I'm gonna guess the Italian Spider-man version) Vulture mucking up E-65 and whoever the villain is that attacks Morales.

I wonder if Vulture is going to be an actual Vulture.

I guess there's an alternative to ESU now .
    Technically, ESU tends to be a fictional substitute for Columbia University or NYU, anyway, if I'm not mistaken.

ESU is supposed to be NYU isn't it? New York State being nicknamed the Empire State (hence, the name of the real life Empire State Building)?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    ESU is supposed to be NYU isn't it? New York State being nicknamed the Empire State (hence, the name of the real life Empire State Building)?
    That would make sense, yeah.

how long does Miles time travel adventures last?