Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #41
    SALADIN AHMED (W)
    CHRISTOPHER ALLEN (A)
    Cover by TAURIN CLARKE
    BEYOND AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
    VARIANT COVER BY NURI DURR

SELIM’S EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!
    The full might of the EMPIRE OF THE SPIDER bears down on Miles Morales’ small band of resistance fighters. For Miles, their one chance for victory will only come at a great cost — but is SPIDER-MAN prepared to pay it? And what does the future hold for BILLIE MORALES?!
    Who's that supposed to be on the right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Who's that supposed to be on the right?
    I think that's Ganke.

Month seems jam packed with X-books, or if not, prominent mutants are guest starring in other titles. Maybe the isolation isn't so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Okay, an actual Urban Fantasy route is not what I expected. That's interesting as hell.

Marvel also announced today they are releasing a new Mobile/PC card battle game by developers who created Hearthstone.

Was actually really intrigued they used America, Riri, and Miles for the trailer.
    I guess the current suit is going to be immortalized in one form or another.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like that suit is more associated with her than Tony even though she got it secondhand.
    I'll bet any money it'll be her armor in her series. Might not even see her new armor by the end of it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess the current suit is going to be immortalized in one form or another.
    No way we don't see it as a suit in a future insomniac game lol

Amazing Member

If that turtleneck sweater appears in the next Spider-Man cartoon, it's done.

Incidentally, Conner Kent/Superboy was also given practical costume about a decade after his debut and it went on to appear in every single adaptation. I know it's too early to speculate, but I hope that doesn't happen to Miles.

I wish they gave that outfit to Selim to differentiate them.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king kazma View Post
    If that turtleneck sweater appears in the next Spider-Man cartoon, it's done.

Incidentally, Conner Kent/Superboy was also given practical costume about a decade after his debut and it went on to appear in every single adaptation. I know it's too early to speculate, but I hope that doesn't happen to Miles.

I wish they gave that outfit to Selim to differentiate them.
    That would have been cool. I admit I liked some of the concept arts for the new costume that showed the under-suit, which I thought should have been the basis for the new costume as opposed to throwing fashionable streetwear over it.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Found a bit of a preview for issue #4 of What If, and it seems this Miles' Asgard is rather different than the one we usually see. It also begins with a bit of a ballad of our hero with a little information about the people around him.

I wonder who's in his squad of four besides him?
    Uncle Loki instead of brother? Aaron must've been cast as Loki then. Jefferson and Rio are obviously going to be Odin and Freya.

His four, his squad? Bombshell and Starling could fill two of the slots, if they're including people who'd normally be non-powered, Ganke and Judge could be the other two. Otherwise, the only thing I can think of is utilising the Champions.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Uncle Loki instead of brother? Aaron must've been cast as Loki then. Jefferson and Rio are obviously going to be Odin and Freya.

His four, his squad? Bombshell and Starling could fill two of the slots, if they're including people who'd normally be non-powered, Ganke and Judge could be the other two. Otherwise, the only thing I can think of is utilising the Champions.
    I'd be beyond elated if the choices were Bombshell, Kitty, and Cloak & Dagger(sorry Ultimate Jessica, ran out of room)

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    I'd be beyond elated if the choices were Bombshell, Kitty, and Cloak & Dagger(sorry Ultimate Jessica, ran out of room)
    I was thinking the same thing, except I kind of forgot about Kitty.

A Meta All New Ultimates Reunion? That'd be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, except I kind of forgot about Kitty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    A Meta All New Ultimates Reunion? That'd be cool.
    Very cool.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Honestly I could see them going the Warriors Three + Sif equivalents being Ganke, Judge, Lana and Tiana. With Barbara perhaps being the Jane Foster.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Honestly I could see them going the Warriors Three + Sif equivalents being Ganke, Judge, Lana and Tiana. With Barbara perhaps being the Jane Foster.
    Hmm, will she then gain the power of Thor, too?