Page 67 of 157 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2354

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Peach Momoko variant for #39:

It's part of a pair with an Amazing Spider-Man #5 variant

That cover looks nice.

A question I had, this multiverse jaunt takes place before ASM's 6 month time jump right? Like this is happening congruently with the final issues of Beyond?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    That cover looks nice.

A question I had, this multiverse jaunt takes place before ASM's 6 month time jump right? Like this is happening congruently with the final issues of Beyond?
    Possibly. We don't know how much time will have passed by the point Miles returns to 616.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Heck, I'm pretty sure Miles CAN'T do a six month timeskip without a status quo change, as it would be enough to age him out of high school.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Heck, I'm pretty sure Miles CAN'T do a six month timeskip without a status quo change, as it would be enough to age him out of high school.

Honestly, I would not put too much hard credence into Miles' exact age. Because of how comic-book time work, they're going to keep him "high school-aged" for the foreseeable future. Same with Kamala Khan. I also imagine that they're going to keep Spider-Gwen vaguely a "College Freshman."

------

So it looks like Dan Slott's Fantastic Four run will be ending at #50. It kind of adds to my theory that Saladin Ahmed's Miles run will also be ending at #50 or maybe around that point since that seems to be the "benchmark" for the successful runs that aren't Amazing or Avengers. Doing the math, #50 would drop May 2023, with Across the Spider-Verse coming out in June. That would be the perfect time to relaunch with a new writer.

And after this Selim stuff, the last major dangling plot-thread will be about Starling (naturally) since he never resolved why Taskmaster was hunting her down.
    Last edited by CrimsonEchidna; 06-09-2022 at 04:49 AM.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Honestly, I would not put too much hard credence into Miles' exact age. Because of how comic-book time work, they're going to keep him "high school-aged" for the foreseeable future. Same with Kamala Khan. I also imagine that they're going to keep Spider-Gwen vaguely a "College Freshman."

------

So it looks like Dan Slott's Fantastic Four run will be ending at #50. It kind of adds to my theory that Saladin Ahmed's Miles run will also be ending at #50 or maybe around that point since that seems to be the "benchmark" for the successful runs that aren't Amazing or Avengers. Doing the math, #50 would drop May 2023, with Across the Spider-Verse coming out in June. That would be the perfect time to relaunch with a new writer.

And after this Selim stuff, the last major dangling plot-thread will be about Starling (naturally) since he never resolved why Taskmaster was hunting her down.
    Sounds good, and then the next run can build up to legacy issue 300 the same way Amazing has been building up to 900 since Wells took over.

BANNED

Preview of What If...Miles Morales#4

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/06/10/ma...les-morales-4/

I've got to say really love the look of this Miles' Asgard, and the guesses about the warriors three were correct as well. And as usual it appears Bombshell gets left out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I've got to say really love the look of this Miles' Asgard, and the guesses about the warriors three were correct as well. And as usual it appears Bombshell gets left out.
    Yeah, I really like the setting and tone so far. I'm digging the modern/urban fantasy vibe.

I don't know what to think about Lana being basically non-existent lately. Very weird. I do like Tiana's Sif look though.

At least Judge is getting some attention, that's nice.
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 06-10-2022 at 12:59 PM.

Always a possibility of showing up later. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Yeah, I really like the setting and tone so far. I'm digging the modern/urban fantasy vibe.

I don't know what to think about Lana being basically non-existent lately. Very weird. I do like Tiana's Sif look though.

At least Judge is getting some attention, that's nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Always a possibility of showing up later. Maybe.
    Maybe she comes as Hela, Karnilla, or Amora . . . which would kind of suck, in terms of making her a villain again, but at least she'd be there. Then again . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Preview of What If...Miles Morales#4

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/06/10/ma...les-morales-4/
    Are they missing a Fandral?

Really pushing Tiana as the current main squeeze when she even gets to be Sif.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post

Slott leaves FF with issue 46 actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are they missing a Fandral?

Really pushing Tiana as the current main squeeze when she even gets to be Sif.
    Yes, they are, as Tiana as Sif is apparently included in the Warriors Three instead. And actually, while Ganke is named as Volstagg, there's no mention of Hogun either, so Judge could be either him or Fandral.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Judge is wearing blue and has a mace, so he's probably Hogun.

I'm very curious about what the big day Thor Miles is talking about means. Maybe he's getting Mjolnir since besides the cover we don't see him with it, whatever it is he seems nervous about it. Also Huginn and Muninn as hype birds is great to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Maybe she comes as Hela, Karnilla, or Amora . . . which would kind of suck, in terms of making her a villain again, but at least she'd be there. Then again . . .
    At this point Lana was more relevant during the Outlawed storyline than she has been this entire run, and she was in a detention center for most of that.

I'm very curious about what the big day Thor Miles is talking about means. Maybe he's getting Mjolnir since besides the cover we don't see him with it, whatever it is he seems nervous about it. Also Huginn and Muninn as hype birds is great to see.

At this point Lana was more relevant during the Outlawed storyline than she has been this entire run, and she was in a detention center for most of that.
    Yeah . . . that's kind of sad, honestly.