Page 70 of 157 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2354

Yeah, they have. Eve Ewing's Champions #1. Lunella is one of the team's reservists. The Reinforcement Roster, as they were referred to in Zub's run. Except for Silk (who wasn't affected by Kamala's Law, as she was by far the oldest person on the list) all the others appeared in that issue.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 06-16-2022 at 01:07 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

They were both at the Champions meeting in the first Outlawed issue.

Miles will be featured in a new Marvel's Voices: Comunidades, with a story written by Edgar Delgado: https://aiptcomics.com/2022/06/16/ma...2022-one-shot/

Sam's (Nova) is also getting a story!

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Miles will be featured in a new Marvel's Voices: Comunidades, with a story written by Edgar Delgado: https://aiptcomics.com/2022/06/16/ma...2022-one-shot/

Sam's (Nova) is also getting a story!
    Nice to see Sam getting a story, ironically from a writer more associated with the other Nova.

Was Champions the last thing Sam had a major focus in? I can't remember if he's been in anything else since.

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #42
    SALADIN AHMED (W)
    CHRISTOPHER ALLEN, CARMEN CARNERO, PACO MEDINA & MORE (A)
    Cover by TAURIN CLARKE
    Variant Cover by CHRISTOPHER ALLEN
    Miracleman Variant Cover by BRIAN STELFREEZE
    MARVEL’S VOICES COMMUNITY VARIANT COVER BY LEONARDO ROMERO

MILES MORALES’ ICONIC 42ND ISSUE!As the number of the spider that bit him and the winning lottery number for Brooklyn Visions Academy, the number 42 means a lot in Miles Morales’ world, and SALADIN AHMED celebrates this landmark issue with an oversized spectacular alongside amazing MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN artists!

MILES MORALES has been through it lately — time for a little R&R now, right? Not when there’s good that needs doing, and when something dark and insidious rears its ugly head on the streets of NYC, SPIDER-MAN is the only hope to end it. But Miles will need help, from his friends, his family and the most unexpected allies, if he dares to even stand a chance this time!40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

SALADIN AHMED (W)
    Cover by TAURIN CLARKE

MILES MORALES’ ICONIC 42ND ISSUE!As the number of the spider that bit him and the winning lottery number for Brooklyn Visions Academy, the number 42 means a lot in Miles Morales’ world, and SALADIN AHMED celebrates this landmark issue with an oversized spectacular alongside amazing MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN artists!

MILES MORALES has been through it lately — time for a little R&R now, right? Not when there’s good that needs doing, and when something dark and insidious rears its ugly head on the streets of NYC, SPIDER-MAN is the only hope to end it. But Miles will need help, from his friends, his family and the most unexpected allies, if he dares to even stand a chance this time!40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99
    Should be interesting.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I hate how loose Miles' sleeves are on that cover, it's like he has excess skin. And that angle makes it look like he doesn't have a neck.

SALADIN AHMED (W)
    Cover by TAURIN CLARKE

So 41 is the end of the arc, not surprising. It's cool the 42nd issue is a celebratory one, it's a nice touch and I hope it becomes tradition for Miles books. I wonder who "the most unexpected allies" are exactly since it implies it's more than one person. Quantum and Rhino are possibilities but I don't think they'd qualify as unexpected. (Please don't be clone related) Speaking of clones I notice Shift isn't on this cover despite every other important person in Miles' life being front and center, maybe he stays behind at the end of the current arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Speaking of clones I notice Shift isn't on this cover despite every other important person in Miles' life being front and center, maybe he stays behind at the end of the current arc.
    Possibly. Lana isn't up there either, but what else is new, lol. They could be on the cards that are covered up.

I hate how loose Miles' sleeves are on that cover, it's like he has excess skin. And that angle makes it look like he doesn't have a neck.
    The suit legitimately lessens my enjoyment of so many covers for me. Now that I think about it I think that issue marks an entire year since the costume first appeared and people still can't draw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    The suit legitimately lessens my enjoyment of so many covers for me. Now that I think about it I think that issue marks an entire year since the costume first appeared and people still can't draw it.
    I think it ought to be policy that character designs in comics that will inevitably have the writers and artists replaced on multiple occasions or have those characters appear in multiple comic series should be made with this thought at the forefront: "Will it look the same, or at least decently recognizable, no matter the artist drawing it?"

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I think it ought to be policy that character designs in comics that will inevitably have the writers and artists replaced on multiple occasions or have those characters appear in multiple comic series should be made with this thought at the forefront: "Will it look the same, or at least decently recognizable, no matter the artist drawing it?"
    I'm just surprised it's sticking this long and has made an appearance in games and stuff. What's the last suit that's stuck around as long it close to for Peter that Miles suit has not including the black symbiote suit

SALADIN AHMED (W)
    Cover by TAURIN CLARKE

So 42 is to Miles what 52 is to DC Comics.

Well, this cover is pretty much a summation of Ahmed's run up to this point. Including that costume I am more than ready to see leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    I'm just surprised it's sticking this long and has made an appearance in games and stuff. What's the last suit that's stuck around as long it close to for Peter that Miles suit has not including the black symbiote suit
    What game(s) did it show up in, if I may ask?