Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Yeah they could both go back, or OS may go back and make up a story that Nimrod went AWOL for some reason.I guess Nimrod has shapeshifting capability to blend into humanity, sort of like Bastion.To stay as he/it is ,just draws too much attention to itself.
    I Nimrod could do that but I donīt think itīs neccesary. They could just say the agents died during the fight but I could see him using his shapeshifting to reunite with other leader across the world and introduce them to Orchis, Bastion was great doing this too.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 01-09-2022 at 07:16 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I Nimrod could do that but I donīt think itīs neccesary. They could just say the agents died during the fight.
    Or that , even if the Orchis guys have feeds to base ,OS/Nimrod could probably hack them and make a different picture.Lets wait and see.

Or that , even if the Orchis guys have feeds to base ,OS/Nimrod could probably hack them and make a different picture.Lets wait and see.
    Yes that would be easy for them to do I guess we will know for sure on thr Judgment Day crossover.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Yes that would be easy for them to do I guess we will know for sure on thr Judgment Day crossover.
    Lucy if you sent me a pm, can you re-send it? I got an alert of it in my inbox ,but it doesn't open

Lucy if you sent me a pm, can you re-send it? I got an alert of it in my inbox ,but it doesn't open
    Sure, no problem

Spectacular Member

Anyone know whether Mags can augment his physical strength via his powers? I swore I saw him do it against Hercules but can’t find the scan 😪

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicHobo View Post
    Anyone know whether Mags can augment his physical strength via his powers? I swore I saw him do it against Hercules but can’t find the scan ��
    Hercules vs. Magneto.

Yes Magneto can augment his physical strength with his powers, thatīs how he can stand most attacks from super strong ppl but he also has control over gravity and he often uses both to fight super strong heros.

Hope this helps.

[from New Mutants (1983) #40]

Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 01-15-2022 at 10:53 AM.

This is it! magneto fans. This is where i think his faults are finally explored as strengths and HIS journey is really added as context to his story. I feel this is going to be the story for magneto in red. It feels old but it feels so fresh and that homage to what he created on the last page is how Marauders was reclaimed. This is a dream team! go red!

And magneto builds his spoilers:
    Autumn palace
    end of spoilers This felt so outback but space, trial of magneto but life death. my brain is racing.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This is it! magneto fans. This is where i think his faults are finally explored as strengths and HIS journey is really added as context to his story. I feel this is going to be the story for magneto in red. It feels old but it feels so fresh and that homage to what he created on the last page is how Marauders was reclaimed. This is a dream team! go red!

And magneto builds his spoilers:
    Autumn palace
    end of spoilers This felt so outback but space, trial of magneto but life death. my brain is racing.
    I'm still reeling at how excellent this was for Magneto.
    spoilers:
    His relationship with the Fisher King is something I'm really looking forward to seeing grow. Erik/Max/Headmaster shines in these quiet moments, all while he's building an entire palace lol
    end of spoilers
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Whenever Erik is referred to as “Max”, it’s like nails on a chalkboard for me. I’m glad Ewing at least acknowledged it.

Anyone know what significance Magneto thought the name Fisher King would have for Betsy Braddock? Love that they still clearly respect and talk to each other despite the whole War Room X duel-to-the-death thing they did a while back.
    Last edited by Frobisher; 04-06-2022 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Immensely confusing grammar

spoilers:
    Magneto wins due to greater powers and superior experience.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Still loving mags after all this years. A villain that has never over stayed his welcome