Page 27 of 256 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Well if they are not actually going to show readers the relationship then there isn’t much point in there even being a relationship. Not being around one another kind of defeats the purpose.
    What I mean by "featured" is actively being part of certain adventures.

For example, Batgirls shows Dick and Barbara are in a relationship. Dick doesn't need to be in every arc as an actually featured character, who progresses the plot, to show that they are in a relationship. The same thing should apply to Babs appearing in Nightwing.
    Last edited by Avi; 01-20-2022 at 11:07 AM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    What I mean by "featured" is actively being part of certain adventures.

For example, Batgirls shows Dick and Barbara are in a relationship. Dick doesn't need to be in every arc as an actually featured character, who progresses the plot, to show that they are in a relationship. The same thing should apply to Babs appearing in Nightwing.
    Babs is barely even in Batgirls. Not really the same thing as what the Nightwing book is to Dick. If Batgirls was about Babs life I’d expect to see Dick pretty often. As that’s the point of them being together.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-20-2022 at 01:33 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Babs is barely even in Batgirls.
    This isn't true.

I understand you don't like the role that Barbara has in Batgirls comic, but she still has an important role and shows up quite a bit in this comic.

Extraordinary Member

Trying to save a city that’s even more beyond saving than Gotham is no small task, and even someone like Nightwing needs a day off to relax with his best friend and to recharge—but when your best friend is Wally West, a.k.a. the Flash, a “recharge” might not end up being so relaxing!

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    This isn't true.

I understand you don't like the role that Barbara has in Batgirls comic, but she still has an important role and shows up quite a bit in this comic.
    Babs is as important to the Batgirls book as Dick is to the current Teen Titans book. That book is about Steph and Cass. Babs isn’t even actively being part of the adventures there.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-20-2022 at 01:45 PM.

Variant Covers of issue 91:

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Variant Covers of issue 91:

Are they doing a mating ritual
    There is so much presenting here

Dick and Wally, together again .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The only time I remember there being more than one GL on a team is Hal/John in the last JLA run and Jessica/Simon in the Bryan Hitch JL. It's not that common.

I don't think a team has ever had two Flashes.
    There are two active Flashes at the moment in the JL books, right? But I guess they aren't on the same team, but on the old JSA teams they had multiple Flash-type characters on it from different generations that weren't an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    There are two active Flashes at the moment in the JL books, right? But I guess they aren't on the same team, but on the old JSA teams they had multiple Flash-type characters on it from different generations that weren't an issue.
    I think Barry's on the JL (for some reason that doesn't make continuity sense) and Wally's appeared in a guest spot but that's about it.

Jay's usually the de-facto JSA Speedster unless you count Black Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Do you think Batman and Nightwing could work together in Justice League?

Dick was created as a sidekick for Batman. So, they definitely could work in the same team when Dick was a sidekick for Bruce.

However, Bruce and Dick (as an independent hero) could feel redundant in a team outside Gotham.
    Batman and Nightwing could work together on the JL, but it’s not particularly appealing. It wouldn’t break the setting or impede anything though. And probably even less of an issue when it come to Babs and Dick or Babs and Bruce. As Babs has available alternative operational methods and is a female.

That’s being said, this isn’t a team book. The idea here isn’t about creating a roster from various franchises based off of ability to match up against overpowered threats. This idea that the likes of Bruce, Dick, and Babs now all of a sudden don’t work if they are together is disproven by their very existence. You guys moved the goalposts here.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-20-2022 at 09:23 PM.

Is that jacket a real thing you can buy?

FJgQEbvXwAUz0vH.jpg

In terms of the flash Situation. Dc did admit everything is and isn't cannon at the same thing due to infinity frontier. So right now Dc isn't really sure what to do with cannon. I don't understand why Dc doesn't allow writers to talk things out with each other
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 01-20-2022 at 08:52 PM.

I’m thinking post DotJL that the Titans temporarily take over as the premiere superhero team for a bit until the Crisis, after which we’ll get a take on the FS JL. That would give Dick a chance to shine in a big way, and be a chance at reviving the Titans who have struggled for so long being in the shadow of the JL.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

It seems that so far Nightwing is Comixology's bestseller of the week -
    https://www.comixology.com/comics-best-sellers