Page 14 of 256 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Speaking of Gotham Knights, I heard that you can upgrade their suits and customise them. Which I hope is true because Dicks suit looks like ****. Especially, compared to Batgirls and Red Hoods.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    Speaking of Gotham Knights, I heard that you can upgrade their suits and customise them. Which I hope is true because Dicks suit looks like ****. Especially, compared to Batgirls and Red Hoods.
    It's supposed too lol It's the base model.

Extraordinary Member

That’s Jason’s worst outfit
    From his hood for hire days

His base AK look was pretty terrible as well, AK’s “tacticool” aesthetic has aged like milk compared to the older games. Yeah you definitely will get to customize their looks given GK is more of an RPG than the Arkham games were supposedly.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    It's supposed too lol It's the base model.
    Batgirl and Red Hoods suit look fine though!

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    That’s Jason’s worst outfit
    From his hood for hire days
    I'm not familiar with the minutiae of Jason's suits, I personally it looks good. Dicks looks like something he made himself with a garbage bag and a hairdryer.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    His base AK look was pretty terrible as well, AK’s “tacticool” aesthetic has aged like milk compared to the older games. Yeah you definitely will get to customize their looks given GK is more of an RPG than the Arkham games were supposedly.
    The AK hair and suit were...certainly a choice. At least he speaks though! Which puts him a rung above his city version.

Dick's looks more ideal than Tim's but I think Babs and Jason are probably the most "livable" even if you probably want Babs with a cowl, which you can give her.

Scott Porter deserved better as Dick.

The Nightwing costume is just really difficult to translate well from the comics to other media. Simple costumes like that can't really be adapted well and start looking a bit odd when they make them more armored and have segmented parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    Bro, your being absurd. A TV movie is not the same as a streaming movie. A ton of great hit movies have been released on streaming. If its big it may go theatrical. A love interest is how he would be introduced. Then an expanded role in his own movie. Based on this logic no character should be introduced in a film that isn`t there own solo. Your literally complaining about a portrayal of Dick that we have seen nothing on so far. Your negativity is astounding. It`s obvious, no matter what, your not going to be pleased unless Dick gets the same push if not more than characters like Batman or Spider-man. The reality is he isn`t as popular. Probably never will be. Probably never could be. Get ready for your disappointment to continue for a LONG time because nothing will ever meet your standard for the character.

It is inevitable, he will always be considered a Bat character and marketed as such. Especially in outside media. HIs connection to the Bat is quite literally his hook. Complaining about this is like complaining about Wolverine being a part of the X franchise, Miles a part of Spider-man, Conner a part of Superman, Winter Soldier a part of Captain Americas.
    Funny enough Wolverine and Miles are leads in movies, theatrical releases.

It's not negativity, it's realism after all the talk abou A-list character and one of the first four characters, DC sees and effectively as reduced Dick Grayson to Barbara's boyfriend, to the point he can't event rescue his dog by himself.

I don't need a movie or a Tv show or a film. For years all I needed to be content was for him to be alive and have his on going. But that was before he became just part of a set and nothing else.

But yeah, many times disappointment comes with standars. It must be nice not have any.
    Last edited by Rakiduam; 01-12-2022 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Dick's looks more ideal than Tim's but I think Babs and Jason are probably the most "livable" even if you probably want Babs with a cowl, which you can give her.

Scott Porter deserved better as Dick.
    To me Batgirl and Red Hood look like they have proper vigilante gear. Robin looks like he's wearing Robin merchandise and Dick got his suit from Wish.

I hope we can get an approximation of Babs Arkham Knight suit. Definitely one of her best looks.

To me Batgirl and Red Hood look like they have proper vigilante gear. Robin looks like he's wearing Robin merchandise and Dick got his suit from Wish.

I hope we can get an approximation of Babs Arkham Knight suit. Definitely one of her best looks.
    Omg, why is that so accurate. xD

The suit looks fine on the concept art, imo, but bad in-game. If they had at least given him a nice face...

I don't mind the costume, you supposed to start with the inferior version and upgrade along the game. We'll probably change the costume very quickly since gear is one of the main features of the game.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Omg, why is that so accurate. xD

The suit looks fine on the concept art, imo, but bad in-game. If they had at least given him a nice face...
    Just looked up the concept art, it does look miles better. Unfortunately, I also happened upon the Mcfarlanes Nightwing GKs figure. It's not good, which is disappointing as they had previously made a great one.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    Funny enough Wolverine and Miles are leads in movies, theatrical releases.

It's not negativity, it's realism after all the talk abou A-list character and one of the first four characters, DC sees and effectively as reduced Dick Grayson to Barbara's boyfriend, to the point he can't event rescue his dog by himself.

I don't need a movie or a Tv show or a film. For years all I needed to be content was for him to be alive and have his on going. But that was before he became just part of a set and nothing else.

But yeah, many times disappointment comes with standars. It must be nice not have any.
    I don`t want to waste an more time debating this with you. It is clear you are dead set on seeing everything as negative. Nightwing teams up with Barbara and now he's considered just her boyfriend and is unable to do it himself? No where was the interaction characterized as such in the book. We have seen nothing from the film version of Dick and your already criticizing just because his first appearance is in the Batgirl movie. The guy gets his own move on a huge streaming app and its just a "TV" movie even though you just noted all you needed in the past was his solo book. At this point its just hysteria.

Out of curiosity, who was writing the book during this period when its all you needed to be happy? Because the Nightwing book has always been a Bat book. Just usually not with an A-list team.

I think Nightwing shouldn't interact with the Titans or the Bat-Family. Just have him be alone and depressed. Like Batman!

I haven't picked up a comic in such a long time, so tell me is the current Nightwing run any good? Oh and hi! I haven't been online in like 5 years or something, hope you all are doing well.