Page 185 of 256 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 3831

Wow, Taylor is really taking Nightwing to new places, first Blockbuster and now Zucco.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He's using his allies - Tim, the Titans, Barbara, Jon. He's not having them fight all his battles for him though. They've been used for undercover work, rounding up henchmen, and protecting his secret identity. How is it any different than Iron Man having War Machine's aid, or Captain Marvel regularly having Spider-Woman help out? Or, Batman calling in Zatanna?
    So which of Dick's problems has Dick solved without a ally?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Wow, Taylor is really taking Nightwing to new places, first Blockbuster and now Zucco.
    😂😂 The greatest con job ever. So underwhelming and people are eating it up. The art is gorgeous though.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Man, these solicitations. Yawn. If Taylor has to bring another Zucco to Blüdhaven can't it at least be Sonia?
    Who the hell's Sonia?
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Who the hell's Sonia?
    She is Tony Zucco's daughter, first appeared in Black Mirror and Kyle Higgins used her in his run in Nightwing New 52, ​​last we see her is Dick texting her. After that came Forever Evil and Grayson and like all the supporting characters in Nightwing, it was forgotten. I like her, good character, good run by the way.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I just remembered Nightwing got unmasked
    Going God Mode may allow him to reset that if they want to keep Blockbuster

but please just kill him off I'm never interested in him

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    She is Tony Zucco's daughter, first appeared in Black Mirror and Kyle Higgins used her in his run in Nightwing New 52, ​​last we see her is Dick texting her. After that came Forever Evil and Grayson and like all the supporting characters in Nightwing, it was forgotten. I like her, good character, good run by the way.
    Was that when he was in Chicago? I remember it being okay. Clearly it didn't leave much of an impression on me, though.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Is it just me or does like 90% of the covers dick is in have him with or next to babs now?

Sonia was created by Scott Snyder for his Black Mirror arc before she showed up in the New 52 as a love interest for Dick.

She's basically a better developed/implemented version of Melinda.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I literally
    Just said
    I hope once Taylor's done fixing Devin Grayson final arc he's gonna move on to do his own arc
    NO
    He's bringing back Zucco
    He's doing Kyle Higgins arc now

On one side, I'm actually getting what I want in a sense that he's fixing things to be the way I want it (no rape no trauma Bludhaven survive) and continue an abandoned story arc (Crime boss Zucco but replace Chicago with Bludhaven) or even respecting continuity even if it's bad (Ric) or finally getting Dick and Babs together which was pushed pulled for over ten years or actually involving Titans in Bludhaven (more synergy with the whole DCU is what I want)
    On the other hand I'm reminded of what he's doing in Injustice with the Arrow fam and Harley and Dark Knights of Steel where things are actually different and funny and interesting so in this case I actually want him to move on from other people's ideas and do his own. Heartless is an interesting idea but he saved it for the tail end of his run because he's busy doing everything else.

Like it's so weird the feeling I have for Nightwing series overall because for once I feel I got a writer who can be creative but he's not doing it because he prefer to continue and fix things, which is what I want to do
    No, actually, I like the fix, it just takes SO. LONG! It's been two years and we're only got to the second part of "okay let me do this thing the previous writers did or want to do but prevented by editorial"

I don't know if that's what he's doing but it feels that way
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 09-16-2022 at 05:22 PM.

Spectacular Member

I didnt mind the rape storyline. I minded that the writer/editorial chickened out and didn't follow through. I like the darker stories.

Quote Originally Posted by OOPS View Post
    I didnt mind the rape storyline. I minded that the writer/editorial chickened out and didn't follow through. I like the darker stories.
    I agree. This storyline should be remembered when bringing back Tarantula.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Or Superman coming in for the last minute save in the latest issue of Batman?
    Dude Supes is going to job hard to Failsafe lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Man, these solicitations. Yawn. If Taylor has to bring another Zucco to Blüdhaven can't it at least be Sonia?
    Why is everyone so fascinated by the most boring parts of Dick’s world?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Dude Supes is going to job hard to Failsafe lol.

Why is everyone so fascinated by the most boring parts of Dick’s world?
    You think Tony Zucco isn't a boring part of Dick's world by now? To each their own Zucco, then.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Is it just me or does like 90% of the covers dick is in have him with or next to babs now?
    It’s just you look at cover 90-99 how many are with Babs? If it’s 8 you’d be right if it’s 4 your exaggerated