Page 160 of 256 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 3831

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    https://twitter.com/HackinTimSeeley/...17184802676736

Please, Santa, I've been very good this year...

Get the whole gang back together - King, Seeley, Janin - for one of these 12 issue maxi series that King's made his bread and butter recently, run it in Black Label so it can be alongside Taylor's run without causing issues. Dick as either Agent 37 again or involved as Nightwing - "Return To Spyral". I'd buy three copies of each issue and the hardback.
    I'm just curious what they'd do with it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    That would be great, honestly.
    It feels like there's a lot of love for it at DC internally, as well as from the creative team - as Seeley says, the omnibus keeps getting reprinted* and it had a presence in the Robin 80th Anniversary special that proved that all concerned still Had It.

And Seeley, King, Janin and Dick himself have only grown in stature in the years since.

We need more Tiger, dammit.

*Whereas there hasn't been a "Nightwing by Tim Seeley" omnibus of the Rebirth run at all, despite all the flash and buzz about it at the time. Which isn't to diss a run I mostly enjoyed, but as a comparison to how the titles are treated.

It feels like there's a lot of love for it at DC internally, as well as from the creative team - as Seeley says, the omnibus keeps getting reprinted* and it had a presence in the Robin 80th Anniversary special that proved that all concerned still Had It.

And Seeley, King, Janin and Dick himself have only grown in stature in the years since.

We need more Tiger, dammit.

*Whereas there hasn't been a "Nightwing by Tim Seeley" omnibus of the Rebirth run at all, despite all the flash and buzz about it at the time. Which isn't to diss a run I mostly enjoyed, but as a comparison to how the titles are treated.
    Grayson was critically acclaimed and while his Nightwing run was good, it was never able to hit that status.

Funnily enough, Grayson never had a TPB release here in Brazil, but his Nightwing rebirth had. I have all his run collected here, but don't have any of the Grayson material, unfortunally. I'm hoping to get one of these Grayson Omnibus when it get reprinted.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Get the whole gang back together - King, Seeley, Janin - for one of these 12 issue maxi series that King's made his bread and butter recently, run it in Black Label so it can be alongside Taylor's run without causing issues. Dick as either Agent 37 again or involved as Nightwing - "Return To Spyral". I'd buy three copies of each issue and the hardback.
    Oh God yes please!! Give the fans more options. Let Taylor continue with Bludhaven and give the grayson team a badass Nightwing globetrotting espionage book. I'd be down for this.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Dear sweet mercy yes, we need a new run of stories of Agent 37!

Nightwing has, I think, 3 Rebirth Deluxe editions that cover entirety of Seeley's run so maybe there is not much purpose in doing omnibus for that run?

I'm also wondering if maybe Grayson reads better as standalone? Nightwing has some weird Rebirth stuff in it like Superman being from another universe and there is one or two Metal tie-in issues that start and end abruptly, while Grayson collects key Robin War issues from what I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Dear sweet mercy yes, we need a new run of stories of Agent 37!
    I just glad that Grayson is continuing to do well even today. With nightwing writers acting like the run never happened.

A reunion would be interesting, and I'm always up for more Grayson, especially as a prestige Black Label book.

I might not have particularly liked Seeley's recent writing but, imo, King and Seeley brought out the best in each other.

I'm not a massive fan of Grayson, mostly because of how Dick's portrayed as a 'jump first think later' kinda guy. It's a bit fandomy in characterization.

Honestly, I would love to see them return to Grayson. I still pick it up and reread it every once in a while. It would also be a great opportunity to bring back Tiger, I really liked his interactions with Dick. Seeley and King have been a hit or miss for me separately, but I feel like when they work together, they bring out the best in each other.
    Last edited by ayanestar; 08-04-2022 at 10:32 AM.

Incredible Member

DC showing some Dick Grayson love on their socials today -- https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/1555312738141978627

So it seems the titans and other hbo shows will be getting more money not cuts or cancellations

https://www.cbr.com/warner-bros-disc...series-budget/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    So it seems the titans and other hbo shows will be getting more money not cuts or cancellations

https://www.cbr.com/warner-bros-disc...series-budget/
    I’m not sold on that as of yet it’s too soon to be sure

9B531942-E92A-4ADC-B348-5EC0EBF03F31.jpg

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Nightwing is currently the featured character on DC home page alongside Harley, Ivy, and King Shark. All of them using Harley's show screenshots.
    They usually do that according to the show or movie at the time though I haven't checked in a while.

Extraordinary Member

New Gotham knights scene