Page 132 of 256 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 3831

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    No, his relationship with Donna was always 100% platonic.
    That's what I said. He treated Donna as a sister, and in that page posted, had said the same about Babs. Donna's remained platonic, though, yeah, obviously the relationship with Babs evolved into romance.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I think she was officially only 5.

Her current age in the comics doesn't make much sense, since that would put Dick, Roy and co into their mid 30s.

Damian's ageing is also iffy, since no one else in the Batman franchises (and I don't thin even in the entire DCU) seems to have aged naturally 4 years since Flashpoint.

Tim, Steph, Cass and Duke seem all still seem to be around the same age they were when Damian was 10.
    5 would be closer to the original ages, when Tim was 13 when Dick was 20

Dick 20 Tim 13 Lian 1
    Dick 24 Tim 17 Lian 5

Jason would need to be the same age as Tim but he's clearly not so he needs to be Robin when Dick was 18 in Nightwing Year One instead of 19 in NTT... or... Jason became Robin at 13 in Nightwing Year One

Dick 18 Jason 12 Tim 11
    Dick 19 Jason 13 Tim 12
    Dick 20 Jason 14 Tim 13 Lian 1
    Dick 24 Jason 18 Tim 17 Lian 5

Note, again, I know they don't count, but I do, so this is for me

About the current ages, if they're making a new Multiverse, I do hope they fix the Young Justice ages. They seem to reestablishing them in Dark Crisis.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 06-26-2022 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Thank you for updating me.

Also I like that Dick has a thing for women older than him but I prefer him being with Huntress over Barbara.
    I think its only Babs and the Asian woman from Wolfman Nightwing run are the only older women Dick ever had feelings for. And in the Batman Family Adventure times, it was largely a schoolboy crush. He has dated a wide variety of women and i too prefer Huntress over Babs. It was nice in Grayson and i love how they were growing into better people because of it. Even if it didnt last a lifetime, it was a more interesting and fun relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeNightwingGreatAgain View Post
    I think its only Babs and the Asian woman from Wolfman Nightwing run are the only older women Dick ever had feelings for. And in the Batman Family Adventure times, it was largely a schoolboy crush. He has dated a wide variety of women and i too prefer Huntress over Babs. It was nice in Grayson and i love how they were growing into better people because of it. Even if it didnt last a lifetime, it was a more interesting and fun relationship.
    Dala, she was probably many years old.
    349-robin-dala.jpg

Hmmm does Starfire count as "older"?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Also I like that Dick has a thing for women older than him but I prefer him being with Huntress over Barbara.
    Huntress was at least pre Flashpoint about the same age as Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's what I said. He treated Donna as a sister, and in that page posted, had said the same about Babs. Donna's remained platonic, though, yeah, obviously the relationship with Babs evolved into romance.
    I know, right?! I've always thought Donna & Dick were platonic.
    But then, what was the meaning of that weird dream sequence from Nightwing #10

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    [center]I know, right?! I've always thought Donna & Dick were platonic.
    That was fear gas not a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    That was fear gas not a dream.
    Okay. But why married to Donna? Why not Kori, or even Clancy?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Oh. Liu. His first time when he was 16-17.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Hmmm does Starfire count as "older"?
    No idea back then, but Rebirth version she's younger. She guessed she's about 3 years older than Raven and Beast Boy, who was 17, same as Tim, back then.

If the same age gap with Beast Boy applies, then she'd be around 18 in NTT

Extraordinary Member

Okay. But why married to Donna? Why not Kori, or even Clancy?
    Hard to say, it was pretty early issue of Nightwing, his relation ship with Kory was pretty dead at this point, he had barely met Clancy at that point and I'm not sure what his relation with Barbara was during that time.

I know, right?! I've always thought Donna & Dick were platonic.

At times, Dick and Donna's relationship has always seemed more, depending on the author.
    Nightwing (1996-2009) - False Starts v3-271 (2).jpg
    Not to mention Batman comics
    Tales of the Batman - Steve Englehart-113 (2).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    No idea back then, but Rebirth version she's younger. She guessed she's about 3 years older than Raven and Beast Boy, who was 17, same as Tim, back then.

If the same age gap with Beast Boy applies, then she'd be around 18 in NTT
    Yeah, New 52 Starfire must've been 19, because she was 20 in Rebirth. Dick was 21 in New 52, so she was indeed de-aged. When first introduced in NTT, she was supposed to be the same age as Dick, which would be 19. She was pretty much reset to factory settings. Like the other Fab Five and New Teen Titans, she's now been aged back up. Beast Boy was always a couple of years younger than the other Titans, so that age gap did always exist.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    5 would be closer to the original ages, when Tim was 13 when Dick was 20

Dick 20 Tim 13 Lian 1
    Dick 24 Tim 17 Lian 5

Jason would need to be the same age as Tim but he's clearly not so he needs to be Robin when Dick was 18 in Nightwing Year One instead of 19 in NTT... or... Jason became Robin at 13 in Nightwing Year One

Dick 18 Jason 12 Tim 11
    Dick 19 Jason 13 Tim 12
    Dick 20 Jason 14 Tim 13 Lian 1
    Dick 24 Jason 18 Tim 17 Lian 5

Note, again, I know they don't count, but I do, so this is for me

About the current ages, if they're making a new Multiverse, I do hope they fix the Young Justice ages. They seem to reestablishing them in Dark Crisis.
    the current lian is not 5

so where does that

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, New 52 Starfire must've been 19, because she was 20 in Rebirth. Dick was 21 in New 52, so she was indeed de-aged. When first introduced in NTT, she was supposed to be the same age as Dick, which would be 19. She was pretty much reset to factory settings. Like the other Fab Five and New Teen Titans, she's now been aged back up. Beast Boy was always a couple of years younger than the other Titans, so that age gap did always exist.
    OK, I vote for forgetting or ignoring all about Starfire in the New 52.