Page 161 of 256 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3831
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I honestly would love to see the Skullgirls show back up. In fact, I would like to see SPYRAL reinvented with a new Matron and the Skullgirls in tow.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post

New Gotham knights scene
    I'd like to hear him more upbeat to be sure, but honestly he's got a pretty good voice for Dick.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post

New Gotham knights scene
    It's so weird to think this is the same VA as Kaz from Star Wars: Resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I'd like to hear him more upbeat to be sure, but honestly he's got a pretty good voice for Dick.
    Seems like this is shortly after Bruce's death so I wouldn't expect Dick to be too upbeat about anything. Easy to forget sometimes but Dick can brood with the best of them.

But I agree, it's a really good voice for Grayson. Dialogue and voice acting both felt pretty solid.

Laughed at Babs calling Dick out for checking out his own ass. That's Gotham's ass, baby!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Seems like this is shortly after Bruce's death so I wouldn't expect Dick to be too upbeat about anything. Easy to forget sometimes but Dick can brood with the best of them.

But I agree, it's a really good voice for Grayson. Dialogue and voice acting both felt pretty solid.

Laughed at Babs calling Dick out for checking out his own ass. That's Gotham's ass, baby!
    Um! Excuse me sir, but that's all of DCU's ass, baby!

But yara is here to compete. Hopefully

Incredible Member

The art looks great!

Haley was already there when Dick became a vampire? Intriguing. It probably means he wasn't a vampire for long.

And with the way Rosenberg wrote Dick and Jason and later Dick and Damian, I'm actually relevied he's not writing Dick's origin as the vampire king.

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    The art looks great!

Haley was already there when Dick became a vampire? Intriguing. It probably means he wasn't a vampire for long.

And with the way Rosenberg wrote Dick and Jason and later Dick and Damian, I'm actually relevied he's not writing Dick's origin as the vampire king.
    Same. I'm hoping Vieceli & Haining can deliver a good stand-alone origin story.

Not being written by Rosenberg is an improvement.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Started out as a SuperBat shipper and now we're here
    Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Um! Excuse me sir, but that's all of DCU's ass
    Ah, very true! I stand corrected, good sir/madam/other!

Yara probably has a pretty good ass, yeah. Can't say I've considered it before. I wonder who has the best ass in DC? Among women, obviously, since Dick is obviously the #1 eyecandy among DC men. I feel like at Marvel, it's quasi-officially Jessica Drew. For DC, maybe Fire? Diana? Kori? Vixen? Harley? She's a gymnast, she's probably got a nice behind. Maybe it is Yara? I never think of these characters in a sex appeal kind of way unless it's somehow part of their character, like Diana being blessed by the gods with beauty or Starfire's cultural hedonistic tendencies.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Ah, very true! I stand corrected, good sir/madam/other!

Yara probably has a pretty good ass, yeah. Can't say I've considered it before. I wonder who has the best ass in DC? Among women, obviously, since Dick is obviously the #1 eyecandy among DC men. I feel like at Marvel, it's quasi-officially Jessica Drew. For DC, maybe Fire? Diana? Kori? Vixen? Harley? She's a gymnast, she's probably got a nice behind. Maybe it is Yara? I never think of these characters in a sex appeal kind of way unless it's somehow part of their character, like Diana being blessed by the gods with beauty or Starfire's cultural hedonistic tendencies.
    It sir my good sir!

But yeah this is funny maybe vixen or nubia, and diana is blessed by the gods harley is in into gymnastics and the batgirls are into fitness, powergirl is just thicc and yara has a demi goddess brazilian BBL bunda

I think we need pics lol
    Last edited by WonderNight; 08-10-2022 at 05:26 PM.

Incredible Member

Nightwing appears in one of the incentive covers of dark crisis #6.

I wonder if it's just a meaningless cover, or if he'll be affected by the great darkness so the newer heroes will have to step up.

https://screenrant.com/justice-leagu...nite-earths-6/

dark crisis 6 Nightwing cover.jpg

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Hm. Almost. Not wet and dripping enough.

Anyone read Batgirls? Dick didn't show up in this issue, but he was mentioned - they fight KGBeast, prompting the narration to mention Dick being Ric for a year!

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    Is DC vs Vampires even in the main universe? If it's AU, we can assume the timeline just branched off after Taylor's Nightwing started, hence why he has Haley there.

That should be it's own thread.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman