Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829
Results 421 to 426 of 426
  1. #421
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    He went back to use the red suit in Titans Hunt, so you can put this somewhere between Titans Hunt and Nightwing Rebirth, if you really want.
    Your right, and it was bugging me too.

  2. #422
    Mighty Member WonderNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    A proper Titans re launch could go a long way in re establishing Dick as the "head' of the Bat family...and the super hero community in general. Bruce is the feared, legendary founder... but is widely... and correctly seen as damaged in some fundamental ways (he still gets the job done, of course. ) I have always seen the adult Dick not as Batman-lite...but Batman without Bruces limitations, capable of friendship, empathy, tactical skills, and leadership. Bruce would always "own " the franchise, but Dick, by rising to the task with a Titans team (Fab 5, plus others), could establish calm, cool leadership, and cohesion. I doubt the Future slate of heroes is going to have much permanent impact... the status quo will largely return. But Dick, Donna, Wally and Garth can step into the vacuum, and re establish themselves. The bat family would rally to Nightwing's leadership, and the new kids would have some continuity to lean on.
    I don't believe dc is going through all this infinite Frontier, death of the justice league and a 5th generation all so the Titans can get the push! This is clearly for a new generation justice league team.

  3. #423
    Mighty Member ayanestar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    I still hate the red suit with a passion, so I'm going to ignore that it was ever a thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I'm curious to you guys who is Dick's closest friends Wally or Donna?
    For me it's both but currently I would say it's just Wally because I don't remember any significant moments between Donna and Dick except I missed something in the last few years but I wish they would bring their friendship back, we don't get a cross-sex friendship that often in comics and I miss them.

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    I don't believe dc is going through all this infinite Frontier, death of the justice league and a 5th generation all so the Titans can get the push! This is clearly for a new generation justice league team.
    I agree, seeing all these new characters and DC trying to put out comics for them despite them selling poorly (correct me if I'm wrong), tells me they are trying to push for something, so I think they will eventually be the new JL or they have something planned for them outside of comics.
    Last edited by ayanestar; Today at 07:52 PM.

  4. #424
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,582

    Default

    Yea future state JL is suppose to happen but the issue people are tired of them killing characters since they are overdone. Dc is really running out of ideas. In terms of Titans being pushed I doubt it. Dc has given up. They do the bare work. If anything the closest thing is that the titans will crossover with the new JL

  5. #425
    Mighty Member WonderNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Yea future state JL is suppose to happen but the issue people are tired of them killing characters since they are overdone. Dc is really running out of ideas. In terms of Titans being pushed I doubt it. Dc has given up. They do the bare work. If anything the closest thing is that the titans will crossover with the new JL
    Nightwing and wally flash get usurped by a bunch of rookies. That would suck as far as there status goes both in and out of verse.

  6. #426
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    78,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    He went back to use the red suit in Titans Hunt, so you can put this somewhere between Titans Hunt and Nightwing Rebirth, if you really want.
    Okay, I guess that checks out....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •