Page 248 of 256 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 3831
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's meant to be a Titans piece, I think, since the matching image of the "new gen" has younger kids, probably to represent Teen Titans.
    Oh, that's the role it's fulfilling - sure. And I'm sure it'll be the eventual "Titans" book rather than Taylor's "Nightwing" that's involved in actual Dawn Of The DCU stuff.... But that is not three characters of equal prominence in the panel!

It's "Nightwing And The Titans", more than "The Titans" I'd say. Nice to see him prominent.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    Oh, that's the role it's fulfilling - sure. And I'm sure it'll be the eventual "Titans" book rather than Taylor's "Nightwing" that's involved in actual Dawn Of The DCU stuff.... But that is not three characters of equal prominence in the panel!

It's "Nightwing And The Titans", more than "The Titans" I'd say. Nice to see him prominent.
    Okay, that's just being pedantic. The other image has Flatline on the centre. Does that mean DC thinks Flatline is Nightwing's successor?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reddead View Post
    Okay, that's just being pedantic. The other image has Flatline on the centre. Does that mean DC thinks Flatline is Nightwing's successor?

That would be a strange thing to think! But it's fun to invent things.

Do you think DC consider Stitch to be as prominent a character, subject to as big a push, as Flatline?

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    That would be a strange thing to think! But it's fun to invent things.

Do you think DC consider Stitch to be as prominent a character, subject to as big a push, as Flatline?
    Uh, maybe? Flatline has only been a supporting character in a Robin book so far.

I'm not even sure what is the point you are trying to make: that Dick is the face of the Titans? That's been the case since forever with the male Robins.

I doubt DC was explicitly trying to showcase Dick as more important than the rest of the Titans in that image (especially considering Wally has his own panel as Flash and Cyborg is getting a solo next year). Most likely, they just sent Dan Mora two Titans line-ups and told him to draw three members from each.
    Last edited by Reddead; 12-02-2022 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddead View Post

I don't see it, if Dick has a successor it's Rose............or all the other Robins, because they are, in a way, his successors.

None of those kids are direct counterparts to the Titans shown, but yeah, it's probably part of the next Teen Titans team. Maybe Damian, Monkey Prince and Sideways will be there? Damian teamed up with MP in his origin story, and worked with Sideways and Red Canary in Dark Crisis. Flatline is from his last solo book, and Stitch was from the previous Teen Titans book (Academy).

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    ...Robotman and Batgirl on the Titans?
    Well, turns out it wasn't just a Titans cover - I suppose Robotman is there because the Doom Patrol member is actually a legacy to a golden age hero?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Nice Jim Lee art .

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

It's definitely a Jim Lee thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Nice Jim Lee art .
    It's definitely a Jim Lee thing.
    Indeed. Just like old times...

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Is this the most Dick appearances in a single month ?
    He also appeared in another books this month, like Son of Kal-El.
    Maybe it's the most in a single week.