Page 86 of 256 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 3831
    Extraordinary Member

David Talaski B variant alternate

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I'm curious do you guys think a Nightwing version could show up in Caped Crusader?

Also I think maybe Roxy Rocket could be more of a Dick Grayson villain. What do you all think ?
    Yeah! Roxy Rocket is awesome!! I would totally support that idea (XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Roxy is more of nuisance then a villain

She was perfect for Stephanie
    Still remember the last time they tangled (LOL):

Incredible Member

David Talaski B variant alternate
    That's actually better than the final version of Talaski's 94 variant.
    The shading in the final variant kind of makes it look like Dick has a double chin, and his costume is just black on black. You can't really see the outline of his hands when he's pouring the coffee.
    Last edited by Lal; 04-17-2022 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! Nothing against Clark's supporting cast, but I was hoping for more Sgt. Amy
    One of THEM? She knew he was a vigilante?
    Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    I think it is. He has psychic powers and enhanced cognitive ability. The art is not colored but you get use to it.
    Wait, so he somehow took the powers of either Raven or Omen?

Holy mickey taking, Batman! The Flash and Catwoman: Lonely City have both taken pot-shots at Dick's catchphrase from his time as Robin.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/holy...decades-today/

I wonder, did the comics start doing that because of Burt Ward's TV Robin, or did Ward's interpretation come from something the comics were already doing in the 60s? I know Dick stopped doing it by the time New Teen Titans started.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    One of THEM? She knew he was a vigilante?
    If I remember right, she thought he was a dirty cop who got into the force thanks to his "friends" in organized crime. That's the "them" she refers to; corrupt cops.

But this was.....Dixon? That's damn near twenty years back so I might be wrong here.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

I really loved Wally and Dicks conversation. Wally really is in a good place right now on all fronts, Visibility, family career. Dick can have it too. This is how he surpasses Bruce

I really loved Wally and Dicks conversation. Wally really is in a good place right now on all fronts, Visibility, family career. Dick can have it too. This is how he surpasses Bruce
    Well, Bruce has visibility, family, and career, they're just not conventional.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, Bruce has visibility, family, and career, they're just not conventional.
    But is he happy? Somtimes

I don’t think he will ever be able to really have it all like Wally does now.

Sure he is viasble, most definitely a symbol in Gotham, not say what he does doesn’t work, but his fight for Gotham spans 20 year and it’s basicly stagnant. He does have family, but I will never forget Catwoman saying to Talia she knows she will never come first to him. Right now Damian kind of feels the same way. He no longer has his Alfred waiting at home when everyone else goes their separate ways. His family is very much together but cracked. Career wise he’s kinda lost Wayne industry as well as his mansion

So no I don’t really feel like Bruce has it all, in fact that tends to be apart of his character not being happy but standing by this life he choose.

here we have Dick/ Nightwing operating a lot during the day and really juggling both identities. Dick Grayson is public figure beyond being the boy Bruce Wayne saved. Nightwing has his team the Titans doing more good on his book then anything we have seen TTA and he still stands front and center with them. I like this slow and steady relationship they have been working on with Babs, I love how it’s acknowledged in Batman,Batgirls,Deathstroke,TTA. They are building somthing solid with them and it holds my investment. I love that he has a new sister who offers an avenue to explore his Romani heritage. Taylor seems to respect the relationships he has with both his bat and titans family, even the supes are getting love.( Did the titans ever appear in Dixons run?)

Anyway lol, I see Nightwing and this book headed in a good place for him.

Sure he is viasble, most definitely a symbol in Gotham, not say what he does doesn’t work, but his fight for Gotham spans 20 year and it’s basicly stagnant. He does have family, but I will never forget Catwoman saying to Talia she knows she will never come first to him. Right now Damian kind of feels the same way. He no longer has his Alfred waiting at home when everyone else goes their separate ways. His family is very much together but cracked. Career wise he’s kinda lost Wayne industry as well as his mansion

So no I don’t really feel like Bruce has it all, in fact that tends to be apart of his character not being happy but standing by this life he choose.

here we have Dick/ Nightwing operating a lot during the day and really juggling both identities. Dick Grayson is public figure beyond being the boy Bruce Wayne saved. Nightwing has his team the Titans doing more good on his book then anything we have seen TTA and he still stands front and center with them. I like this slow and steady relationship they have been working on with Babs, I love how it’s acknowledged in Batman,Batgirls,Deathstroke,TTA. They are building somthing solid with them and it holds my investment. I love that he has a new sister who offers an avenue to explore his Romani heritage. Taylor seems to respect the relationships he has with both his bat and titans family, even the supes are getting love.( Did the titans ever appear in Dixons run?)

Well, I'm glad someone cares about the sister .

I think the Titans were referenced in Dixon's run.

Donna I remember 3 times. 1- Dick calls her and he talks on the phone. 2- Dick's nightmare, he and Donna are married with 2 kids and she cheats on him with Roy. 3 - This is just one head floating next to all the others Dick had a relationship with. Wally appears to help him after Dick "kills" the Joker.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Donna I remember 3 times. 1- Dick calls her and he talks on the phone. 2- Dick's nightmare, he and Donna are married with 2 kids and she cheats on him with Roy. 3 - This is just one head floating next to all the others Dick had a relationship with. Wally appears to help him after Dick "kills" the Joker.
    Not bad, but now we have had the whole team intergraded in a nice way that doesn’t hurt the story. Adding Both Superman Mr Miracle I’m feeling his place in the DCU

However I’m sure wally is gonna step back since the stage has been set for Blockbuster to step up to Dick Directly. We also need a update on heartless

Not bad, but now we have had the whole team intergraded in a nice way that doesn’t hurt the story. Adding Both Superman Mr Miracle I’m feeling his place in the DCU

However I’m sure wally is gonna step back since the stage has been set for Blockbuster to step up to Dick Directly. We also need a update on heartless
    Heartless killed one of the assassins, Lady Shiva passes on this information..........wanted more Lady Shiva

Great comic book day with both World's Finest and Nightwing on the same day.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Heartless killed one of the assassins, Lady Shiva passes on this information..........wanted more Lady Shiva
    She is a difficult character to use, her reputation maes her an obstacle you are not supposed to overcome, and since she can’t kill the hero since that ends to story, she just gives a head nod of respect and walks away.

I’m curious to what they do for black canary and shiva….

Dick and Supergirl arguing was cute & funny in B/S and I liked today’s Nightwing issue (even if Taylor having Wally outright tell Dick to make it official with Babs felt very heavy handed). Dick exposing the Assassin network and faking out their head into attacking him while leaving herself open was nice. I want this Heartless/Blockbuster plot line to start moving or get resolved soon again, it’s been set up since the start but it’s barely progressed since.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/