Page 194 of 256 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3831

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Wasn't Seeley's Blockbuster supposed to be a brother and not the same one that Taylor used?
    There are two Blockbusters. Mark and Roland Desmond.

Roland is always the surviving Blockbuster and he's the one people use in Bludhaven.

Extraordinary Member

Grace Randolph

Gave Nightwing 96 a shout out on stream today.

And if Dick is already married..... He's married twice and with Cat it was almost.
    So Dick could be arrested for bigamy and finally have the classic hero in prison plot.

Amazing Member

Anyone else got the feeling Dick and Babs gonna adopt Seer ? Looks like she's going to play a main role in the nightwing's story by Jamal Campbell, she knows their secret identities but doesn't hates them anymore and after all she's just an angry kid, I could perfectly picture babs and dick taking her to live with them and she becoming their robin by working as oracle to help them

Quote Originally Posted by jeanandscott View Post
    Anyone else got the feeling Dick and Babs gonna adopt Seer ? Looks like she's going to play a main role in the nightwing's story by Jamal Campbell, she knows their secret identities but doesn't hates them anymore and after all she's just an angry kid, I could perfectly picture babs and dick taking her to live with them and she becoming their robin by working as oracle to help them
    lol I hope not

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

if she turns around I think they're gonna make her the Oracle figure like Frankie was in Burnside and make people angrier

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    if she turns around I think they're gonna make her the Oracle figure like Frankie was in Burnside and make people angrier
    I wonder if they'll ever remember Frankie again...

I agree with you, I like stories with Dick and Jason as robin.
    Last edited by Nightwing's_Lover; 09-25-2022 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Love that we are getting modern stories starring Dick as Robin. We need more titles that feature Dick and Jason's time as Robin.

Those two need more More Robin stories so new readers can get to appreciate their tenure.
    As a relatively new reader I never vibed with the older comics. The art style always turned me off and at times the stories had too much of a cheesy vibe.
    I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing's_Lover View Post
    I agree with you, I like stories with Dick and Jason as Robin.
    Yeah! Me too.

Last edited by K7P5V; 09-25-2022 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing's_Lover View Post
    I agree with you, I like stories with Dick and Jason as robin.
    While Dick get's occasionally some, Jason seems to unfortunately only get a few flash back panels here or there.

I would really like to get a few full length stories with him as Robin as the lead, since he got so few in his original post crisis run, there imo much more you could explore about his time as Robin than with any of his "Brothers" simply because there are so few stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    While Dick get's occasionally some, Jason seems to unfortunately only get a few flash back panels here or there.

I would really like to get a few full length stories with him as Robin as the lead, since he got so few in his original post crisis run, there imo much more you could explore about his time as Robin than with any of his "Brothers" simply because there are so few stories.
    One of these days they might do a "Red Hood Year One" type thing...or at least something showing Jason's Robin years.

My favorite Robin always has been Dick, so I wouldn't mind seeing another miniseries with him as Robin, but I also would be interested in seeing Jason as Robin again. Dick, Damian and Jason always were the most interesting to me as Robin, but most writers don't seem to be interested in exploring Jason's time as Robin, which is a shame.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I too would also like more stories centering and expanding on Jason's tenure as Robin. Especially since it could also provide interesting looks at the different time periods that the characters are going through.

Which you'd think with Jason's greater popularity and relevance they would already done some stuff with that so its a shame its still so underused.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    I too would also like more stories centering and expanding on Jason's tenure as Robin. Especially since it could also provide interesting looks at the different time periods that the characters are going through.

Which you'd think with Jason's greater popularity and relevance they would already done some stuff with that so its a shame its still so underused.
    It seems that Jason's popularity doesn't translate to comic sales. His books are often low sellers even when he's written by great creative teams.
    So between that and Dick, Tim and Damian all getting monthly content as Robins, I guess Jason as Robin stories aren't a priority for DC right now.

That being said, a Batman&Robin anthology book showcasing Batman with each of the Robins could be fun.
    I'd really like to see some more stories of Dick and Damian as Batman and Robin working together.