Page 32 of 256 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Yes Titans west tower is run down and abandoned presently as we saw last month in aqualad. No they can’t rotate becuase the staff is 6 adults and 600 kids and Nightwing is already part time. They need people to join titans and relive the burden
    8 adults at least, they just added Arsenal and Tempest. The idea was that other older Titans could also come into the Academy as teachers. Omen, Miss Martian, Steel (Natasha), Kyle Rayner, Jericho, Flamebird.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-25-2022 at 07:29 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    8 adults at least, they just added Arsenal and Tempest. The idea was that other older Titans could also come into the Academy as teachers. Omen, Miss Martian, Steel (Natasha), Kyle Rayner, Jericho, Flamebird.

we will see if asenal stays, he has other priorities, like finding his daughter

I dont know if tempest, will stay, he should tho, We will see if Aquamen uses him

Kyle I wish, Isnt Natasha, with superman, flamebird does she exist? Is Jericho not apart of the big deathstroke arc?

Incredible Member

we will see if asenal stays, he has other priorities, like finding his daughter

I dont know if tempest, will stay, he should tho, We will see if Aquamen uses him

Kyle I wish, Isnt Natasha, with superman, flamebird does she exist? Is Jericho not apart of the big deathstroke arc?
    Arsenal is on the variant cover of TTA 14, so it seems he'll stay there for now, which is kind of weird after he said his first priority is to get Lian back.

Astonishing Member

Lots of Dick in Detective Comics #1050 this week - nice to see! Lots of Nightwing in the main story, then Robin in both back-ups.

Feels like in the last few months we've had more Dick As Robin content than for a very long time.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    Arsenal is on the variant cover of TTA 14, so it seems he'll stay there for now, which is kind of weird after he said his first priority is to get Lian back.
    Covers and descriptions are not reliable, he might peace out on page 2 but we will see. It was nice seeing him and Lian in vision form in deathstroke, none of them know Lian is 13-14 now

Covers and descriptions are not reliable, he might peace out on page 2 but we will see. It was nice seeing him and Lian in vision form in deathstroke, none of them know Lian is 13-14 now
    They aged up his daughter too? DC really hates children

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    Comics either keep kids perpetually young or somehow instantly age them up.

Extraordinary Member

How old are Wally’s Twins

Incredible Member

Man its nice seeing Grayson as Robin. We do not get enough of it. Really looking forward to Waid`s take.

At least comic wise, DC is pushing out a lot more Grayson content as of late. Its the best time to be a Nightwing than it has been in A LONG time.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    Man its nice seeing Grayson as Robin. We do not get enough of it. Really looking forward to Waid`s take.

At least comic wise, DC is pushing out a lot more Grayson content as of late. Its the best time to be a Nightwing than it has been in A LONG time.
    I assume Nightwing being the buzz comics of the year helped or encouraged DC to put him in more books. I hope this trend would continue following the death of the JL.

How old are Wally’s Twins
    I don't know, I haven't read his comic yet but last time they were 8 years old I think

Incredible Member

Damn, if Roy`s kid is 13-14 how does he exist in the same generation as Dick. That puts him at 30 if he had Lian at 16.

I don't know, I haven't read his comic yet but last time they were 8 years old I think
    yeah from the recent run I'd say they are about 8-10, they got super aged up from babies Pre-flashpoint (the lightning saga) until Wally stabilized their ages.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Damn, if Roy`s kid is 13-14 how does he exist in the same generation as Dick. That puts him at 30 if he had Lian at 16.
    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    yeah from the recent run I'd say they are about 8-10, they got super aged up from babies Pre-flashpoint (the lightning saga) until Wally stabilized their ages.
    I guess DC is too afraid to let the children grow up naturally because it would age their established heroes as well, but the way they do it is just ridiculous, though it's better than to kill the children off, so I'll take it.

Extraordinary Member

That sounds right they are in their late 20s and he met cheshire in his late teens