Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
Seeley had built a pretty interesting supporting cast for Nightwing in Rebirth but it didn't last. There are several characters that I wish would reappear like Amy, Helena, Midnighter, Shawn, Tiger, Jonathan Law and Spyral as an organization.
As for the Titans, I would like to see Donna more often, so I would vote for her but of course there is the risk of writers abusing it and making her appear every time to save Dick, so I think someone without superpowers is probably a better option, maybe someone like Roy, but I have no idea what he is up to or someone like Jericho to re-establish Dick's former history with Deathstroke and last time Jericho also had a boyfriend, so DC might as well add him too.
I think all of the interesting side cast Seeley implemented were in Grayson (Spyral, Skull Girls, Helena, Midnighter, Tiger). His actual Nightwing side cast was pretty bland in my opinion (Shawn, The Run Offs).

Coming from someone who never understood the character`s hype, I actually like Barbara in the book. I think she provides a good counterpoint to Dick. I would love to see DC bring back someone like Grant Wilson as a antagonist/side character for Dick.