Page 122 of 256 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3831

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I Mabey not a wedding an engagement definitely
    If this is the big surprise Taylor has to present, I'm already looking forward to the next writer.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Want to find a place for Duke, simple. Forget about the other Robins and bring him to the Nightwing comic.
    It would be better than wasting time with Damian or Jason.
    At this point, the book needs some rest from batfamily appearances, and even if it didn't, the Nightwing solo isn't the place to explore Signal and his relationship (or lack of) with the batfamily.
    If DC wanted to show Duke working with the batfamily, the perfect opportunity was the shadows of the bat story that just ended. But Duke obviously wasn't there, and nobody cared.
    Another decent option could have been to explore Duke working with the batfamily in Urban legends, where Ace just starred in a 6 part story, while Duke had no appearances, but somehow Twitter useres didn't care about that at all. They did, however, threw a tantrum over Duke not appearing on a cover of a book he never appeared on.
    It's so hypocritical. Only WFA readers who don't read any main continuity stories at all can believe Duke is an inherent part of Dick's inner family.

Don't expect a wedding.
    Not really sure what else Taylor could be building up to for issue 100. I don’t think they’ll get married in that issue but the Sept solicit sure sounds like Dick will propose.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

If this is the big surprise Taylor has to present, I'm already looking forward to the next writer.
    For Nightwing? Keep waiting

All-New Member

I know this almost will never happen but Will be great if One day we get a court of owls graphic novel but Using the original plan for the storyline before it was affected by flashpoint and the new 52 batgrayson vs the court of owls

I'm personally fine with Dick not being close to some members of the so-called Batfamily. Bruce, Barbara and Damian are more than enough. Let him build his own supporting cast instead of selling nostalgia every 3 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    I'm personally fine with Dick not being close to some members of the so-called Batfamily. Bruce, Barbara and Damian are more than enough. Let him build his own supporting cast instead of selling nostalgia every 3 issues.
    I wouldn't say Damian. The issues featuring Tim were the nostalgia old readers needed. Okay, now let's move on. But no, Taylor preferred to use an Annual to tell a story with Red Hood that isn't going anywhere, could have been used to further develop Melinda or even Bludhaven.

I wouldn't say Damian. The issues featuring Tim were the nostalgia old readers needed. Okay, now let's move on. But no, Taylor preferred to use an Annual to tell a story with Red Hood that isn't going anywhere, could have been used to further develop Melinda or even Bludhaven.
    I prefer Damian to anyone, including Bruce
    I have never cared about Dick's relationship with Jason, I'm personally not the biggest fan of what they are doing with Jason nowadays anyway, but his fans seem to like it so whatever.

Extraordinary Member

The family is huge nowadays. Bruce is his dad, Babs a childhood friend turned lover, Jason took a lot of work to get where he is now and is the reason he puts so much time into Tim and Damian.

Now add. Luke , Kate, Duke, Harper, Cullen, Harley, Jace, Helena, Steph, Gosthunter, Clownhunter. I know I’m missing people but the family is enourmous and always growing

Yeah, these three are more than fine for the Batfamily part of his life.
    It's time for him to build a supporting cast in Bludhaven.

Melinda and Clancy are a good starting point, but he needs more.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Not really sure what else Taylor could be building up to for issue 100. I don’t think they’ll get married in that issue but the Sept solicit sure sounds like Dick will propose.
    I can't wait for them to be engaged and people still questioning if they're actually a couple .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can't wait for them to be engaged and people still questioning if they're actually a couple .
    And God help Taylor if Duke isn't Dick's Best Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    And God help Taylor if Duke isn't Dick's Best Man.
    I mean, if it's not Wally .

As much as I like the batfamily I'd rather we keep the focus on Dick, Bludhaven, other characters from the greater DCU and Dick's supporting cast/foes.

We've had the family now lets kick some ass and have Dick tackling mysteries. I've been reading some old issues of TT and it reminded me that Dick used to have a lot of stories that showcased his detective side. I want more of that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, if it's not Wally .
    Or Roy or Garth or Tim or Jason or Damian or midnighter
    I do know Haley will have the rings lol