Page 66 of 256 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Titans the TV show was foreshadowing?

Jace is even less qualified to lead the Batfamily.
    He doesn’t know them and he isn’t

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    And we are seeing how that works out for him in Tec. Dick might be patriarch in name when Alfred and Bruce are gone because he's the most experienced male Bat around but that's not how he gets written, so in the end it's an empty title.

I hope it was just a rumor and someone else is playing Dick if he even appears. Maybe it's a shadowed cameo so they might just show a silhouette and cast Dick later if he gets his movie or appears somewhere else more prominently.
    Batman is still around in Tec as we saw.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdDEyrxe/

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Batman is still around in Tec as we saw.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdDEyrxe/
    And as we know Bruce returned in that moment, before that he wasn't in Gotham and had nothing to do with the present day of Tamaki's story.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    And as we know Bruce returned in that moment, before that he wasn't in Gotham and had nothing to do with the present day of Tamaki's story.
    But was always in the written outline this moment was always coming unfortunately. This is why I’m glad the main DCEU will have old Batman who can’t swoop in.

It’s a gotham where it’s up to the rest of them family to take care of everything.

The superman issue was nice. Taylor and Redondo really have Dick down. Between the way they have him fall to his empathy. The one thing i will say though Dick came off maybe a little too saintly. Also Lois was pretty great.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/got...an-1235200296/

'Morgan will play Turner Hayes. Despite the murder of his biological parents, Turner remains resilient and driven to live up to his billionaire adoptive father’s name. While charming and soulful, Turner has never quite felt comfortable in this world of wealth and privilege.'

No Dick, the Gotham Knights TV show isn't going to butcher our boy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JackJustMetMartin View Post

'Morgan will play Turner Hayes. Despite the murder of his biological parents, Turner remains resilient and driven to live up to his billionaire adoptive father’s name. While charming and soulful, Turner has never quite felt comfortable in this world of wealth and privilege.'

Less about that but more on having Nightwing in 3 spaces
    Hopefully Nightwing role is reduced in season 5 of titans and we can focus on him in good films

Quote Originally Posted by JackJustMetMartin View Post

Sounds like Dick with a different names.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Sounds like Dick with a different names.
    I don't even see what's the point of the OC lead since another character is Robin.

Extraordinary Member

If Dick really gets only the last two episodes of young justice I hope it focuses mostly on him.

Extraordinary Member

If he’s not Andrew Garfielding us I’d be shocked and depressed

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    If Dick really gets only the last two episodes of young justice I hope it focuses mostly on him.
    I'm sure he'll get more lines than Tim.

Williamson did a wordballon interview on Youtube today. He confirmed that Dick has a crazy important role in Dark Crisis He is going to be a big part of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Williamson did a wordballon interview on Youtube today. He confirmed that Dick has a crazy important role in Dark Crisis He is going to be a big part of the story.
    Eh, I'd take that with pinch of salt. I remember when he had a big role in Forever Evil too

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    Eh, I'd take that with pinch of salt. I remember when he had a big role in Forever Evil too
    Nah this is definitely a different case. We know from the previews that Dick is taking a leadership role, and they’ve already set up him taking Jon under his wing. Seems crazy to compare where he is now to where he was a mere 3-5 years ago, but Nightwing is finally on an upward trend.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/