Page 217 of 256 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 3831

Quote Originally Posted by ChangingStation View Post
    Add in that this is some of Perez's last work...
    It's his drawings, but it's just a collage of his old stuff to pay homage to him. He didn't drew something new before passing. It would be a even more awesome cover.

https://twitter.com/jesswchen/status...41831299657728
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I believe the current run of Nightwing will be only the second DC series to make it from #1 to #100 in the post New 52 era? The other series being the current Batman run of course. Quite the feat in this day and age. Dick deserves it!
    Post CBR reboot join date: May 2014, Pre CBR reboot join date: April 2005
    Official DC message boards join date (as Batman Fan 31593): April 2000

The newest Webtoon is Dick centric, or at least he co stars with Helena. It was awesome. There was a little nod to Grayson in it, even though they're using the white version of Helena

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    The newest Webtoon is Dick centric, or at least he co stars with Helena. It was awesome. There was a little nod to Grayson in it, even though they're using the white version of Helena
    The more Grayson the better!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevink31593 View Post
    I believe the current run of Nightwing will be only the second DC series to make it from #1 to #100 in the post New 52 era? The other series being the current Batman run of course. Quite the feat in this day and age. Dick deserves it!
    He’s remained the best selling non Bruce book for quite some time. I hope he can get back to binweekly issues

Quote Originally Posted by kevink31593 View Post
    Flash Rebirth and Wonder Woman Rebirth technically did it too, it's just that DC reverted them back to legacy numbering when they were in their 88th and 83rd issues respectively just so they could celebrate their 750th issue milestone

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Never would have guessed it
    Haha! Is it that obvious! Haha!

Yep I really do!

I just felt like saying that! Haha!

Haha! Agreed!

Astonishing Member

Good issue this week - I continue to like how Taylor has threaded it out so that Dick has been positioning forces like Maroni and Blockbuster their various goons to take each other out and turn on each other, rather than just having him beat them up. Having said that, it was also nice to see in the forest scenes that he's really, really good at beating goons up.

Interesting that, after Williamson mentioned a few times that Nightwing #100 picks up on some developments from Dark Crisis, the solicit has him bunkering in Bludhaven rather than running for President or being King Of Mars or something.
    I wonder if they're keeping it a bit quiet and this headquarters he's building will be somewhere the Titans operate out of or something like that.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Nightcave sounds good and really romantic especially for the newly banged but I'm open for other names

The Perch if it's a high rise

Extraordinary Member

I really like the van babs made for him i was sad it lasted two issues then BAM ric

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Nightcave sounds good and really romantic especially for the newly banged but I'm open for other names

The Perch if it's a high rise
    LOL! "Wing's Nest" sounds similar to The Hornet's Nest!

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    lol, i'm seeing a lot of butt shots from the game in the internet.
    I tried to do something a little less plot heavy in the Photo mode.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I’m hoping his new base has trophies and all his old costumes, make it look cool!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/