Page 11 of 256 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    So the actor who is rumored to play Robin is 21. So the question is how old will he be has role and how old will Leslie. So far it seems to be Babs might be mid to late 20s. And Dick might be teens to early 20s.
    one is 21 one is 34 two are 30 one is 24

leslie grace is 27 and her last love interest was a 33 year old

They are gonna do their testing and probably rule out the youngest when they see he looks out of place

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I think because it is on HBO Max, and Nightwing is already around on that platform, they might not show the transition and just have him pop up as Nightwing.
    Very true, Robin backstory can be seen in
    BTAS
    The Batman
    Young Justice
    Batman Forever
    Titans

Bet they make a nice playlist before it comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    one is 21 one is 34 two are 30 one is 24

leslie grace is 27 and her last love interest was a 33 year old

They are gonna do their testing and probably rule out the youngest when they see he looks out of place
    According to one Source Joshua Basset was picked and he is 21.
    https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/g...shoot-22687380

If he is Robin. Do you think he will play he might be in his teens? He looks young enough to do it.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 01-10-2022 at 09:38 PM.

Extraordinary Member

According to one Source Joshua Basset was picked and he is 21.
    https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/g...shoot-22687380

If he is Robin. Do you think he will play he might be in his teens? He looks young enough to do it.
    I trust Grace Rnadolph more then that piece

The conclusion of Robin and Batman was incredible. Too bad is was the end, cause i loved this mini.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I'm not expecting any Robin in the Reeve movies but isn't impossible since I do remember him saying he liked Dark Victory a lot. I could see an original character get the mantle but I also wouldn't be shocked if it is Dick but I think his origins would be different. I don't see the circus kid origin happening in any case. I don't think Red Hood is something Reeve will do. Doesn't seem to fit the detective/Se7en inspiration he gets from the movies

As for Batgirl, we might get Dick in it? Not surprising but I'll wait and see how it actually plays out. Pre-Crisis Barbara was a few years older than Dick so that would check out if that particular rumor is true

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I trust Grace Rnadolph more then that piece
    I mean it seems like they are going for Babs and Dick having more of a gap. So it wouldn't be surprising if Dick is going to be younger than Babs. What would be bad about that? I think they are going to go for the whole Dick is still a young man or older teen.Joshua playing Robin been a rumor for a while. Now it seems to be a strong possibility.She was wrong on Wonder Woman 1984. So let's hope she is right this Robin appearance will lead to Nightwing.

Someone said the mural is traced. Where is it traced from?

For anyone who didn't want to click. This is the thing about Joshua Basset

Robin.jpg
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 01-11-2022 at 10:20 AM.

I mean it seems like they are going for Babs and Dick having more of a gap. So it wouldn't be surprising if Dick is going to be younger than Babs. What would be bad about that? I think they are going to go for the whole Dick is still a young man or older teen.Joshua playing Robin been a rumor for a while. Now it seems to be a strong possibility.She was wrong on Wonder Woman 1984. So let's hope she is right this Robin appearance will lead to Nightwing.

It's traced from two separate images, the Robin from the Mural is based on this variant cover of the 80 year anniversary. Doesn't mean anything tho, it's just a mural "painted" by a street artist in the movie, they don't need original art for this.

About Joshua Bassett, he is 21 and Leslie is 27, but they don't need to be playing characters with the same age as they are. Tom Holland was 20 playing a character in High School in Homecoming.

But is better to get a younger actor than an older one to start a franchise.

And maybe Warner is trying to find their Tom Holland with Joshua, i never see him act, but i heard good things.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    It's traced from two separate images, the Robin from the Mural is based on this variant cover of the 80 year anniversary. Doesn't mean anything tho, it's just a mural "painted" by a street artist in the movie, they don't need original art for this.

About Joshua Bassett, he is 21 and Leslie is 27, but they don't need to be playing characters with the same age as they are. Tom Holland was 20 playing a character in High School in Homecoming.

But is better to get a younger actor than an older one to start a franchise.

And maybe Warner is trying to find their Tom Holland with Joshua, i never see him act, but i heard good things.

That is some beautiful art...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    A TV movie, as the boyfriend, maybe. And then he may get his own TV movie. While Jason gets the cinematic treatment....

Ok then.
    Jason is getting a HBOMax movie. Just like Dick would be getting if Batgirl does well.

He would be appearing as a love interest. Nothing wrong with that. Characters are introduced in smaller roles all the time. Your just so against Barbara and Dick that you are blinded by negativity. Appearing in a movie is a good thing.

I swear this fan base is the most discouraging of any in comics.

Astonishing Member

That looks promising - and a solid Batman And Robin partnership. Including a slightly awkward Robin Year One reference?

If it's a buy-condition for some people, not much Nightwing in Detective Comics this week - but the story's building up slowly, and I'm finding it surprisingly engaging.

Robin And Batman was amazing, although I'm not quite sure that Dick's change of perspective lands especially organically - whereas Bruce's was very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    Jason is getting a HBOMax movie. Just like Dick would be getting if Batgirl does well.

He would be appearing as a love interest. Nothing wrong with that. Characters are introduced in smaller roles all the time. Your just so against Barbara and Dick that you are blinded by negativity. Appearing in a movie is a good thing.

I swear this fan base is the most discouraging of any in comics.
    Where was said that Jason is getting a HBO Max movie?

Also, this forum doesn't represent the fan base as a whole.

Extraordinary Member

Robin.jpg
    yeah that was in that article you posted dont trust it

Extraordinary Member

Where was said that Jason is getting a HBO Max movie?

Also, this forum doesn't represent the fan base as a whole.
    its been hinted, and rumored nothing official, but just as batgirl will produce seeds for nightwing that would lead into a redhood film
    DC knows that was the best part of Titans season 3, and had the most interaction from audience. Were a whole year off from anything concrete.