Page 113 of 256 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3831

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, that's nice, but it's been like so many seasons and he was so wasted in season 3 along with a bunch of other characters...I mean, Cassie/Wonder Girl gets a moment here and there but now she takes a major backseat to Beast Boy's depression sub-plot.

It's like I get Weisman plays the super long-game but it gets to a point where people can only wait so long. Especially when renewal never seems like a certain thing.

I still love the show though.
    Well they can't focus on 25 characters at the same time. Only about 5 to 8 characters are going to get the focus per season. Just like the comics them self Only focus the same 12 to 20 characters for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Well they can't focus on 25 characters at the same time. Only about 5 to 8 characters are going to get the focus per season. Just like the comics them self Only focus the same 12 to 20 characters for the most part.
    The show has too many characters!

Dick has a thing for hospitalized women.
    Batman---No-Man's-Land-v04-(2012)-(Digital-Empire)-513.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Did Justice League unlimited have too many characters

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Did Justice League unlimited have too many characters
    It had, but the show had a more episodic approach and usually didn't focus on so many characters at once. Even if we didn't see all of them all the time, most characters had a episode to shine.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

I still think it would have been a better call for YJ not do have such a big time gap between the the first to seasons, and not to have completely new team every season.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I still think it would have been a better call for YJ not do have such a big time gap between the the first to seasons, and not to have completely new team every season.
    disagree i enjoy the characters growing up with us,

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    And then to almost completely drop the team aspect as the show went along.

Maybe be it's mainly fans thinking that because a character they like showed up the the all should get the spotlight and development.

Maybe be it's mainly fans thinking that because a character they like showed up the the all should get the spotlight and development.
    I think it's more because the focus of the show can be so sporadic and they throw in so many characters.

Mighty Member

Seriously. A LOT (but not all) of the complaints for the show can be reduced to "my favorite character should have A LOT of spotlight", which is at least understandable for the OG Team, but becomes nonsensical for secondary characters like Tim Drake or Cassandra Sandsmark. It's like if I'd thought JLU was bad because Mr. Terrific or Elongated Man didn't get heaps of character development and story arcs.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    Seriously. A LOT (but not all) of the complaints for the show can be reduced to "my favorite character should have A LOT of spotlight", which is at least understandable for the OG Team, but becomes nonsensical for secondary characters like Tim Drake or Cassandra Sandsmark. It's like if I'd thought JLU was bad because Mr. Terrific or Elongated Man didn't get heaps of character development and story arcs.
    I mean, I have a lot of favorites so it's not like I want one character to get more than another, but the show shifts focus to secondary characters, forgets about them, and then moves onto focus a lot on other random characters at the drop of a hat.

The show can't seem to make up its minds which characters are relevant or which aren't because it changes episode-by-episode arc-by-arc or whatever the writers want to do in a given season.

Extraordinary Member

Im only upset about it becuase they promised a Nightwing arc and lied
    Every other character in the opening had their string of story in their arcs except him

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Im only upset about it becuase they promised a Nightwing arc and lied
    Every other character in the opening had their string of story in their arcs except him
    I mean, again, it's not like Zatanna and Rocket got much of a developed story compared to everything else happening around them that stole their screentime.

Like, stuff happened for them, but they really didn't feel like the main characters.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.