Page 133 of 256 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3831
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    the current lian is not 5

so where does that
    I wasn't talking about current Lian

That said, using the previous ages, current Lian should be 9

The reason she's older is simple, because Shoe was already in the comics as a teenager before they decided to resurrect Lian and made her her

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I wasn't talking about current Lian

That said, using the previous ages, current Lian should be 9

The reason she's older is simple, because Shoe was already in the comics as a teenager before they decided to resurrect Lian and made her her
    I think even current Lian can't be that old, unless they have aged up Dicks generation into their mid 30s without mentioning it.

She seems like maybe 13-15 to me.

Extraordinary Member

Wallys kids are not babies they are like 7-10

so yes dick gen is near 30 now. they cannot be 25 anymore.

Extraordinary Member

Wallys kids are not babies they are like 7-10

so yes dick gen is near 30 now. they cannot be 25 anymore.
    Afaik Wally's kids aged up faster due to the speed force, so their age doesn't effect the timeline so much.

Shoes seems to me roughly 15-16, for that to work Dick gen would need to be about 35, which would put Tim's gen at around 27 and Bruce Gen at about 50. And that would make them all about 10 years older than they are typically written.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Afaik Wally's kids aged up faster due to the speed force, so their age doesn't effect the timeline so much.

Shoes seems to me roughly 15-16, for that to work Dick gen would need to be about 35, which would put Tim's gen at around 27 and Bruce Gen at about 50. And that would make them all about 10 years older than they are typically written.
    I don't know why DC has this fear of aging Bruce. The Rock is 50, Bruce may very well be in his 40s.

Tom Taylor will have his own painel on SDCC with Tom King.

"Tom Taylor & Tom King in Conversation — 2022 Eisner Award Nominees Tom King & Tom Taylor are kicking off San Diego Comic-Con together by discussing writing Nightwing, The Human Target, Supergirl: World of Tomorrow and Superman: Son of Kal-El, and what’s in store for the future. A few surprise guests will be stopping by."
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

16 no she like 12-13 which fits the new teen titans timeline fine

I wouldn't get too hung up on age. Damian is 14 now, Tim seems to be about 17 or 18. It seems DC is really leaning into sloppy continuity.

Extraordinary Member

16 no she like 12-13 which fits the new teen titans timeline fine
    Don't know, to me she looks older than Damian now, and the Selinas Kids and Catwoman seemed to me all to be 15-16.

But even with her being 13, Tim's gen would need to be about 25 for the timeline to make any sense.

And you would still end up with the problem that she was afaik even in current flashbacks shown to be about 5 years old when she died. And since her death happend pretty shortly before flashpoint, her ageing 7-8 years since than also doesn't fit the timeline.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

That sounds about right if we're using the timeline where Jon was born 12 years ago after Death of Superman

Don't know, to me she looks older than Damian now, and the Selinas Kids and Catwoman seemed to me all to be 15-16.

But even with her being 13, Tim's gen would need to be about 25 for the timeline to make any sense.

And you would still end up with the problem that she was afaik even in current flashbacks shown to be about 5 years old when she died. And since her death happend pretty shortly before flashpoint, her ageing 7-8 years since than also doesn't fit the timeline.
    Neither is Jon. He should be 7 transformed into 17 instead of 11 transformed to 17, but they want to keep his Rebirth age, Super Sons age

Maybe Lian went to Earth-3 too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Tom Taylor will have his own painel on SDCC with Tom King.

"Tom Taylor & Tom King in Conversation — 2022 Eisner Award Nominees Tom King & Tom Taylor are kicking off San Diego Comic-Con together by discussing writing Nightwing, The Human Target, Supergirl: World of Tomorrow and Superman: Son of Kal-El, and what’s in store for the future. A few surprise guests will be stopping by."
    Omg mainstream media are gonna have a harder time telling them apart

(Some of Tom Taylor's books have been misattributed to Tom King)

Another AU child for Nightwing. This time, Dick and Babs had a son in the White Knight universe.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Another AU child for Nightwing. This time, Dick and Babs had a son in the White Knight universe.
    Is he in the photo? Because everyone looks the same in this comic book.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Is he in the photo? Because everyone looks the same in this comic book.
    I hope. If it's not him it would be the most weirdest storytelling choice of all time by putting another guy in a picture when Bruce and Babs were talking about Dick.

Dick is starting to rack them up .