Page 142 of 256 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 3831

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Dick's solo book regularly sells outside of the top 25, with his book being number 27 by units and 31 by dollar. I like the guy, but if he is the biggest draw of the Titans, it isn't saying much. If anything, he needs them as much as they need him, if not more.
    The way you talk about the TOP 25 makes it seem like being out of it means selling poorly. Every month more than 400 comics are released, many #1's, events, many Batmans, X-Men, Spider-Man...etc. Dick is the first DC character other than Batman, yet linked to him, or event or comic book that currently has Batman.
    Of course, DC has had trouble selling some characters, most notably how Bendis threw the Superman franchise into limbo. But Dick has always been consistent in the 30K, just like Flash and the Titans themselves. In the case of Johns' Titans, he had a Robin and he had Johns, like it or not, he was a big seller for a long time.
    But look, Dick even sold below 20K during Lobdell and instead of being cancelled, got a new writer to recover a little sales, Titans when Dick left, Wally was already gone, didn't last another year.
    As I said before, I am not against the Titans, but they are nothing in the last decades, the only way to fix this is the arrival of a gigantic name like Hickman or Ewing with new ideas and breaking down the wall "only the League matters" that DC created in the New 52.

Incredible Member

Dick in Harley Quinn Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Which of the two slapped Dick's ass at 0:33?

He looks overly serious in a comedic way but not as bad as I was expecting. The suit looks good .

Extraordinary Member

It made my heart lift to see Nightwing batgirl and Damian all together

I can’t see why people want him to leave the biggest brand on the Warner Bros label.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    That looks like fun

Almost surprised that the Harley Quinn show pranksters, who seem to revel in poking the bear, didn’t decide to have some uncomfortable scenes between Batman and Batgirl. Nothing provokes outrage in the Bat fanbase beast more than that!

Seems as if Dick'll get quite a few appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Which of the two slapped Dick's ass at 0:33?
    Good catch, lol. Let the butt jokes commence!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'm not "fighting" against anything.

Batman being a million dollar brand and it actually helping Dick are two different things. Let's not forget what Dick's reputation was like with mainstream audiences thanks to stuff like Batman and Robin.

And yeah, TTG, much as I don't care for it is doing something for Dick by keeping him in the public eye. It's one of CN's highest rated shows for a reason.

Johns's run didn't have Dick in it and lasted 50 issues from 2003 to 2007. The rest of the volume made it up to 100, ending in 2011.

Dick's solo book regularly sells outside of the top 25, with his book being number 27 by units and 31 by dollar. I like the guy, but if he is the biggest draw of the Titans, it isn't saying much. If anything, he needs them as much as they need him, if not more.
    I agree that the Titans franchise has helped Dick immensely in mainstream media in a way the Batman franchise hasn't done. Dick wouldn't have retained a good fanbase without TT(G) and the first two Young Justice seasons. There are a few newer fans who might have gotten interested in Dick because of Bat-related media but the truth is in that he either doesn't stand out in that or is held down actively.

Dick being a weak seller isn't true though. Not compared to other DC titles. That Ric still sold 20k was already mentioned, but Ric also outsold Red Hood and Batgirl for almost a year. I don't care how bad RH and BG were at the time, they weren't worse than Ric. Nightwing fans are just that loyal.

Dick seems young enough that a romance might not be completely off the table.

Love it. Love the voice too.

It made my heart lift to see Nightwing batgirl and Damian all together

I can’t see why people want him to leave the biggest brand on the Warner Bros label.
    Same. my two favourite characters and my fav Bat girl on this awesome show. can't wait.

I might start watching this show, the problem to me is that i can't stand Harley.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Dick seems young enough that a romance might not be completely off the table.
    They are both about the same age
    People thinks this Barbara is supposed to be a teenager but she's already in her early 20s

Quote Originally Posted by jeanandscott View Post
    They are both about the same age
    People thinks this Barbara is supposed to be a teenager but she's already in her early 20s
    She felt 18-ish.

It also feels weird how short her hair is in the setting.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I might start watching this show, the problem to me is that i can't stand Harley.
    Well then Mabey you shouldn’t watch a show staring her?