Page 15 of 256 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    I haven't picked up a comic in such a long time, so tell me is the current Nightwing run any good? Oh and hi! I haven't been online in like 5 years or something, hope you all are doing well.
    Taylor’s Nightwing run is pretty popular overall, give it a try and see if it’s for you. Fantastic art if nothing else.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I haven't picked up a comic in such a long time, so tell me is the current Nightwing run any good? Oh and hi! I haven't been online in like 5 years or something, hope you all are doing well.
    It’s one of the hottest comics right now.

Hi, welcome back. Taylors Nightwing is enjoyable but not ground breaking, not much has happened, there's a new villain who we haven't seen much of, we've already been derailed by an event.
    Where it shines is character interactions and Bruno Redondos art. Also Haley, Dicks wee dog

Depends on what youre into with Nightwing! If you like things like DickBabs, Dixon era Nightwing, Batfam, memes, more PG storytelling and social justice themes, then yes Id say this run is right on the mark and id recommend you read it.

If you prefer something more along the lines of Nightwing being in his own corner building a side cast, showing off his vigilante capabilities and fighting villains, this run is def not on the mark and Id wouldn't recommend it.

IF you dont care about any of the stuff I mentioned and just want to be entertained by Nightwing shenanigans, well then you're going to have to invest and see if you want to continue on!

The best part of this run is the dog and the art. If you've read Taylor's Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman, then it's very very similar to that. It kind of feels like it belongs to the YA section of DC Comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Taylor’s Nightwing run is pretty popular overall, give it a try and see if it’s for you. Fantastic art if nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    It’s one of the hottest comics right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    Hi, welcome back. Taylors Nightwing is enjoyable but not ground breaking, not much has happened, there's a new villain who we haven't seen much of, we've already been derailed by an event.
    Where it shines is character interactions and Bruno Redondos art. Also Haley, Dicks wee dog
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeNightwingGreatAgain View Post
    Depends on what youre into with Nightwing! If you like things like DickBabs, Dixon era Nightwing, Batfam, memes, more PG storytelling and social justice themes, then yes Id say this run is right on the mark and id recommend you read it.

If you prefer something more along the lines of Nightwing being in his own corner building a side cast, showing off his vigilante capabilities and fighting villains, this run is def not on the mark and Id wouldn't recommend it.

IF you dont care about any of the stuff I mentioned and just want to be entertained by Nightwing shenanigans, well then you're going to have to invest and see if you want to continue on!

The best part of this run is the dog and the art. If you've read Taylor's Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman, then it's very very similar to that. It kind of feels like it belongs to the YA section of DC Comics!
    Thank you for your feedback everyone. I don't really care much about DickBabs or the Batfamily besides Dick's relationship with Damian but I liked Taylor's Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man so I guess I'll give it a try.

I'm curious guys. Who would you say is the worst artists that's been on Nightwing?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I'm curious guys. Who would you say is the worst artists that's been on Nightwing?
    Trevor McCarthy first stint on the 90's book was terrible, i remember that i couldn't wait for him to get off the book.

But if i recall correctly he even said that he was trying to redeem himself when he got to draw Nightwing in the New 52, and to his credit it was A LOT better.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Where is this from?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Whats this from?

I would be pumped if he got cast. Very charismatic. I actually thought he would be great immediately after watching American Assassin.

I found the outlet reporting it. Crazy Days and Night which uh.... I'm not sure of its validity as I've never heard of it before.

I take most rumors with a huge grain of salt these days. Seems like there's a rumor for everything.

I don't know. I mean Grace was wrong about many times like Wonder Woman 1984 being flashpoint. Not only that but Dick is in many articles is going to be robin.So is he going to be Nightwing or Robin. It's suppose to be a cameo so I wonder if it's due to Bruce wanting him there or a flashback. Overall Dick is generally going to be in Bludhaven and if leaks are truth he hasn't been in Gotham. Black Canary is suppose to have a big role. So what do you guys think he cameo or role could be?

I mean the issue is we have Jousha Basset said to be involved then we also have O'Dylan. The Aladdin actor So who knows.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 01-14-2022 at 12:20 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I take most rumors with a huge grain of salt these days. Seems like there's a rumor for everything.
    Cautiously optimistic on this one. We know they want to do a Nightwing movie and this would be an organic way to introduce him. Plus a few more sites have reported it now.

Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    Cautiously optimistic on this one. We know they want to do a Nightwing movie and this would be an organic way to introduce him. Plus a few more sites have reported it now.

Fingers crossed.
    The main issue is all the sites are with different actors. That's the main issue. Not only that but at first it's robin but now Nightwing. So I'm wondering which is it. I want him to appear. I'm kind off curious by the time he is Nightwing he already is with the Titans. I wonder if there will be mention in Nightwing or Batgirl.