Page 153 of 256 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 3831

I have dropped Nightwing for some time now, but I have been wondering if Dark Crisis is worth picking up? I have barely read anything by DC in a while, but I wanted to give something new a chance.

Spectacular Member

You might check out some of the reviews online.

I'm not reading Dark Crisis: stopped after #1. I find some of the Dark Crisis related issues mean spirited.

Extraordinary Member

Daredevil ended just as titans was beginning. I use to hope That I could get the same feeling from nightwing in Titans that i had fromthat show, but It has not lived up to that. Now with daredevil gearing up for his return, I know i want nightwing off that Titans team. I am almost certain Zazlav would have cancelled it back then if it wasnt already renewed. I'm sure this is its last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Daredevil ended just as titans was beginning. I use to hope That I could get the same feeling from nightwing in Titans that i had fromthat show, but It has not lived up to that. Now with daredevil gearing up for his return, I know i want nightwing off that Titans team. I am almost certain Zazlav would have cancelled it back then if it wasnt already renewed. I'm sure this is its last season.
    Titans still has its fans (for some reason).

Incredible Member

The showrunners of Titans have a 5 season plan meaning that season 5 is the last season. Whenever it gets renewed for a final 5th season or not is anybody's guess.
    Last edited by Veni; 07-23-2022 at 11:03 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Titans still has its fans (for some reason).
    yeah cuz its the only active roster of titan thats not ttGo. Hopefully it wraps up well this season.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jeanandscott View Post
    Taylor has been portraying them extremely happy and in love with each other, why people thinks having a "long talk" means she's gonna say no ? Lol Taylor says he plans to keep them together and shared a whole article about how his run is breaking the "heroes can't be together" stigma

Amazing Member

Yeah, Taylor says he still has big plans for dickbabs next year lmao I'm kinda excited to see the batfamily's reaction finding out they are finally getting married
    Last edited by jeanandscott; 07-24-2022 at 03:56 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    The showrunners of Titans have a 5 season plan meaning that season 5 is the last season. Whenever it gets renewed for a final 5th season or not is anybody's guess.
    5 planned doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen. Zazlav can remove it the day after the new season airs if he wants.

5 planned doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen. Zazlav can remove it the day after the new season airs if he wants.
    Thats not how things work. lol
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Thats not how things work. lol
    That’s how it worked for swamp thing

Quote Originally Posted by jeanandscott View Post
    Yeah, Taylor says he still has big plans for dickbabs next year lmao I'm kinda excited to see the batfamily's reaction finding out they are finally getting married
    "Is this wedding actually happening?"

That’s how it worked for swamp thing
    One example is not the rule. And we don't even know why it got cancelled. Also, it was in it's first season.

No network would cancel a show that makes profit without a good reason.
    Last edited by Drako; 07-24-2022 at 09:30 AM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Spectacular Member

That is an interesting interview that encapsulates why I haven't enjoyed this run. I don't see Nightwing/Dick Grayson as being like Superman-either Clark or Jon. I see Dick/Nightwing as healthy Batman, but still a Batman. I don't seem him in the bright world of Metropolis/Haven, but the seedy streets of Bludhaven/Gotham-cities that have an inherent darkness. I see him as a light in the darkness, instead of a Beacon in the sunshine. While both Superman characters are "birthed" into healthy families with strong foundations, Dick/Nightwing was born the moment his parents died and he was taken in by the *Dark* knight. Now that I think about it, Lumiere had Robin in in Robin and Batman explained it well. Dick can sink into the darkness without being overtaken by the darkness.

Which explains why this run hasn't worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by OOPS View Post
    That is an interesting interview that encapsulates why I haven't enjoyed this run. I don't see Nightwing/Dick Grayson as being like Superman-either Clark or Jon. I see Dick/Nightwing as healthy Batman, but still a Batman. I don't seem him in the bright world of Metropolis/Haven, but the seedy streets of Bludhaven/Gotham-cities that have an inherent darkness. I see him as a light in the darkness, instead of a Beacon in the sunshine. While both Superman characters are "birthed" into healthy families with strong foundations, Dick/Nightwing was born the moment his parents died and he was taken in by the *Dark* knight. Now that I think about it, Lumiere had Robin in in Robin and Batman explained it well. Dick can sink into the darkness without being overtaken by the darkness.

Which explains why this run hasn't worked for me.
    Hmm...this really puts the run in better perspective for me.