Page 17 of 256 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    Honestly, though who really wants the TV version to have his own movie. While he may look the part and become closer to the comic version, I do not think the Titans iteration is a great representation of the character. I also, do not think the Titans version would really catch on or do well in a solo film.
    I didn't say I want the TV version to get his own movie. I said it would be easier if they just used the same actor.

Incredible Member

I didn`t think you wanted the TV show version.

But unless they cancel the show that is the only way we can have the same actor. I would rather there be two than have the actor from Titans play Nightwing in a movie. Especially if its intended to be a different version of the character. It helps the general audience to distinguish that these are two different versions.

Plus I doubt the Titans actor could carry a movie, especially after having starred in a show. The same way I do not think Stephen Amell would make a good film version of Green Arrow.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I didn`t think you wanted the TV show version.

But unless they cancel the show that is the only way we can have the same actor. I would rather there be two than have the actor from Titans play Nightwing in a movie. Especially if its intended to be a different version of the character. It helps the general audience to distinguish that these are two different versions.

Plus I doubt the Titans actor could carry a movie, especially after having starred in a show. The same way I do not think Stephen Amell would make a good film version of Green Arrow.
    While I appear to be in the minority of somewhat enjoying the show, I would have to agree they would need to get a different actor to play the character in a movie. Using the same actor, people would then start to tie the movie to the tv show and that's probably not the route they are going.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    In terms of comics. Am I the only one who would want a Nightwing Beyond comic series. There is still a lot we don't know what happens in that amount of time. Also what do you guys think for Dick's future mayor or police commissioner?
    I'd love that. Give us a mini of an older Dick, you could do so much in those circumstances.

Extraordinary Member

True. This makes me wonder. Will Tim be Babs's robin. I'm curious so far what actors that have been tossed around to play Dick Grayson would you want to see play him? So far the newest one is Ethan but he is most likely playing Jason Bard. It feels weird to show us Dick Grayson so soon without the announcement. Also since many say this is a cameo how big do you think he scenes will be ? The more I think about it. I wonder if he will appear at the end
    Tim whole purpose was to remind Batman/Bruce that he needed a robin, that purpose no longer exists here. Perhaps Stephanie….. as Barbra robin and eventual successor, they already ruined cass

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Tim whole purpose was to remind Batman/Bruce that he needed a robin, that purpose no longer exists here. Perhaps Stephanie….. as Barbra robin and eventual successor, they already ruined cass
    Well since they are rebootings they can always reboot her. But Steph came from right before Cass. So it does make sense for Steph to come first

One of the reasons why I thought there was going to be a robin is due to one source saying them making a car that is robins colors.

https://twitter.com/UniversoDCnauta/...800567297?s=20
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 01-14-2022 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JackJustMetMartin View Post
    I'd love that. Give us a mini of an older Dick, you could do so much in those circumstances.
    What would you want to have the story be about? I also notice alt stories of old Dick Grayson in the Kingdom come universe.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    Thank you for your feedback everyone. I don't really care much about DickBabs or the Batfamily besides Dick's relationship with Damian but I liked Taylor's Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man so I guess I'll give it a try.
    I know, right?! Personally, I always thought the pairing was quite interesting (IMHO):

I wonder if Taylor will ever incorporate Damian...although Taylor has a very inconsistent Damian voice.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if Taylor will ever incorporate Damian...although Taylor has a very inconsistent Damian voice.
    Sure it’s just a matter of time, he seem very aware of all Dicks close relationships

Well since they are rebootings they can always reboot her. But Steph came from right before Cass. So it does make sense for Steph to come first
    Spoiler was active for about seven years before Cass debuted as the new Batgirl.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Spoiler was active for about seven years before Cass debuted as the new Batgirl.
    But movie Cass is useless tho, she doesn’t have comic Cass training

Isn’t it the same writer that came up with that Cass?

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Isn’t it the same writer that came up with that Cass?
    I just checked, both movies have the same screenwriter, Christina Hodson. She was also the co-producer of Birds of Prey. I personally liked the movie but the girl had nothing in common with Cass so I wonder why they deicided to give her that name.
    Last edited by ayanestar; 01-16-2022 at 03:03 PM.

Would much rather have Dylan O`Brien and I am definitely not a casual.
    I mean sure, I never said you were. All I was saying is that O'Brien is recognized by a lot of casual fans as a good fit. There's more positivity for it today even, so that says a lot I think.

He also has a massive fan following (which adds to the daily Twitter discourse for me lol), which is probably a bonus for WB. He's like a Cumberbatch or something, where he comes it with fangirls on fangirls who'll watch your thing regardless but without needing to pay them the A-list celebrity paycheck necessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    I just checked, both movies have the same screenwriter, Christina Hodson. She was also the co-producer of Birds of Prey. I personally liked the movie but the girl had nothing in common with Cass so I wonder why they deicded to give her that name.
    Yeah this was definitely weird. I've never once remembered a live-action Cass even exists until someone else brings up the BoP movie, she's just got nothing to do with her lol. Hopefully the idea is to slowly build up the character to a more traditional Cass soon? Or they use the Flash reboot to do it off-screen lol.