Page 62 of 256 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast

Titans season 4 will be 12 episodes long

I mean I don't know if Dc will ever allow Dick to be a good fighter. He has issues in Batman issues despite many saying he is even equal or one of the best fighters in the Batman family. So it's questionable when Dc keeps having him lose so many. This is why so many think WB hates Dick Grayson he needs everyone to help him. I hope one day his own editor. Because the Batman editors do have issues. They are suppose to make sure certain things are consistent. We can't have dick be able to fight a tough enemy one issue but lose to a low tier enemy in another. I think things can be turned around but only if Dc actually starts to care more about the character. It's cute and all to see Babs relationship with him but that's all Tom's story is and we are no closer to learning about Heartless or his sister. I feel like Tom could have interweave a few things into the heartless plot. Instead of dropping it off for some time

On the bright side we are getting Wally and Dick. From what I hear Dick also has some thing to do with Dark crisis. That he and Wally will be working together
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 03-03-2022 at 09:09 AM.

Extraordinary Member

This is why Bruce Wayne being 70 is a good thing

Other batfamily members will be able to flourish without DC have to protect their golden calf

If the rumors are true about black canary movie I don’t see Grayson advancing on the top fights list further then he already is.
    Which is fine, the top 5 barely appear anywhere except Cass who doesn’t do much

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    It's cute and all to see Babs relationship with him but that's all Tom's story is and we are no closer to learning about Heartless or his sister. I feel like Tom could have interweave a few things into the heartless plot. Instead of dropping it off for some time
    I've enjoyed most of the post "Leaping Into Light" issues on their own merits, but I do find it hilarious how tactfully Taylor and Redondo are both signalling on Twitter that after the Wally issue the plot will start up again!

Taylor obliquely.

https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/st...83208886427649

Redondo maybe more directly....

https://twitter.com/Bruno_Redondo_F/...27231301689353

So basically they admit to railroading the story. I wouldn't mind if they could have planned both plots to happen. So I wonder if the 100th issue will even be important with the way Taylor is. So far Dick seems to have a role in the Dark crisis. What do you guys think it will be? In many ways that's why I prefer the elsewhere stories because Dick doesn't need to worry about all the other mess. If we can just get him to have his own editor we wouldn't have to worry. Especially with none of the editor teams talking with each other.

What do you guys want Dick's role in Dark Crisis to be ?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 03-03-2022 at 02:26 PM.

Extraordinary Member

The Batman gave BLudhaven a shout out !

So basically they admit to railroading the story.
    I'm sure they knew that the Fear State crossover would put their own plots on hold, and they're likely spinning their wheels anyway so they can tie a big reveal in with issue 100.

I'm not super bothered by it, it happens all the time. The slow pacing of Nightwing makes the delays more obvious and makes the wait more annoying but it's really just business as usual.

What do you guys want Dick's role in Dark Crisis to be ?
    From the art we've seen it looks like Dick is taking up the role of de facto leader of the heroic community, or something akin to it. We see him giving what I assume is a eulogy at the Hall of Justice, which to me indicates he's picking up their torch. Dick features prominently on all the cover art but isn't *quite* lined up with the Future State kids like Jon and Yara, which indicates he'll have a big role but won't necessarily be part of their team roster. This is giving a lot of credit to art layouts, which doesn't necessarily reflect anything within the actual story though. For all we know Dick gives that eulogy and then he's out of the story completely.

Mentor and leader of the heroic community is, I think, a damn solid position for Dick to be in...if that's what ends up happening. And if they don't use that to take Dick out of the action by having him oversee everything, Nick Fury style.

We'll see what happens; I have serious reservations about this event but if Dick and Wally really are getting their proper due then it might actually be a really good story.
    Last edited by Ascended; 03-04-2022 at 10:48 AM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

from Superman Son Of Kal El #9 next week

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    from Superman Son Of Kal El #9 next week

This has definitely been a good era for stellar Nightwing art .

Astonishing Member

Preview for the second part of the Son Of Kal-El crossover:

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/03/04/dc...n-of-kal-el-9/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This has definitely been a good era for stellar Nightwing art .
    Couldn't agree more, Frontier. Along with Redondo, it seems that Dan Mora is also carrying on the tradition quite admirably (IMHO):

Last edited by K7P5V; 03-04-2022 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Guys I think spoilers:
    The Batman is setting up Dick Grayson.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 03-05-2022 at 07:51 AM.

Guys I think spoilers:
    The Batman is setting up Dick Grayson.
    end of spoilers
    I just saw the movie, in what way?

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    I just saw the movie, in what way?
    spoilers:
    Bruce has a subplot where he realizes he has a very soft spot for orphaned children and wants to change into a symbol for hope in Gotham. It's the arc he needed to go on for Robin to actually be plausible.
    end of spoilers
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    spoilers:
    Bruce has a subplot where he realizes he has a very soft spot for orphaned children and wants to change into a symbol for hope in Gotham. It's the arc he needed to go on for Robin to actually be plausible.
    end of spoilers
    I mean I think he just saw himself in that child. It’s on man does the same with a kid in his third movie.

If anything robin will be a way to teather Bruce Wayne to the rest of humanity rather then be consumed by the cowl

Extraordinary Member

It be cool if Catwoman had a spin-off in Bludhaven