Page 85 of 256 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 3831
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    Ya really intrigued by what they are doing in Future State Batman with Grayson. Honestly a little more hyped for that story. Seems like it has stakes, intensity, and edge to it. Recent run has been nostalgia and fan service in my opinion.
    More intrigued by the returning Damian since he’s been made such a secret their

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    More intrigued by the returning Damian since he’s been made such a secret their
    The Damien storyline too. Glad they continued with showing how that timeline is playing out. The idea of Grayson having powers was interesting thought. So want to see if that sticks and what type of Batman he would be.

I haven't been reading Batman Future State, what is happening with Dick? He has powers? Dammit, I wanted to write Dick getting powers! He was gonna be the host of the Nightwing deity from Kryptonian myth! For an arc or two, anyway. Of course I'd have to be a writer first.....

Seriously though, is that worth picking up? I might grab the trade if it is.

Looks like Dick will actually win the fight against Slade, and the Terminator will have to resort to hostages. This pleases me.

Not thrilled about Maggie Sawyer getting taken out of Metropolis *again* but if it had to happen, I'm glad she'll be here. Still, I would have preferred a Bludhaven native.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I haven't been reading Batman Future State, what is happening with Dick? He has powers? Dammit, I wanted to write Dick getting powers! He was gonna be the host of the Nightwing deity from Kryptonian myth! For an arc or two, anyway. Of course I'd have to be a writer first.....

Seriously though, is that worth picking up? I might grab the trade if it is.

Looks like Dick will actually win the fight against Slade, and the Terminator will have to resort to hostages. This pleases me.

Not thrilled about Maggie Sawyer getting taken out of Metropolis *again* but if it had to happen, I'm glad she'll be here. Still, I would have preferred a Bludhaven native.
    I think it is. He has psychic powers and enhanced cognitive ability. The art is not colored but you get use to it.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Was anyone asking for Maggie Sawyer in a Bat-Book again? Superman doesn't need to be bleeding supporting characters.
    Taylor's writing both so looks like he doesn't need her in Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Taylor's writing both so looks like he doesn't need her in Superman
    You would think Taylor would use a Superman supporting character in a Superman book, but what do I know.

You would think Taylor would use a Superman supporting character in a Superman book, but what do I know.
    Maggie has being living in Gotham since Brubaker's Gotham Central and was almost married to Batwoman.
    When was the last time she was a big player in a Superman book?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Maggie has being living in Gotham since Brubaker's Gotham Central and was almost married to Batwoman.
    When was the last time she was a big player in a Superman book?
    Pretty sure Bendis had her return to Metropolis in his run. Maggie was involved with the Invisible Mafia stuff.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Pretty sure Bendis had her return to Metropolis in his run. Maggie was involved with the Invisible Mafia stuff.
    I would never knew that, i dropped every book by Bendis on DC cause it was all boring asf.

Even so, she was in Gotham for almost 20 years.
    It's not like her being in a Bat character book is something new.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Maggie switching cities like a swinger .

It was Jurgens and maybe John's. She returned to Metro in Rebirth but I didn't pay attention to her stories

--

Nightwing been trending on Twitter for 2 days straight now, at first because of Dark Crisis preview and then Nightwing preview came out with double whammy of Dick Babs cover and Dick Wally content

Extraordinary Member

It’s all DCEU so she transferred over not a big deal

I'm curious do you guys think a Nightwing version could show up in Caped Crusader?

Also I think maybe Roxy Rocket could be more of a Dick Grayson villain. What do you all think ?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I'm curious do you guys think a Nightwing version could show up in Caped Crusader?

Also I think maybe Roxy Rocket could be more of a Dick Grayson villain. What do you all think ?
    Roxy is more of nuisance then a villain

She was perfect for Stephanie

I got it!

I just remembered that Raptor's first meeting and main story with Nightwing was before he went to Bludhaven

So the confirmed canon story from Rebirth are Better Than Batman and Nightwing by Dan Jurgens

Neither of those involve Nightwing's Rebirth Bludhaven apartment or Seeley's Blockbuster

(Nightwing's Infinite Frontier apartment is Dixon and Grayson's Nightwing with the story stopped after Dick bought the whole building and before Blockbuster found out his identity then blew it up. The blowing up now happened last issue.)
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 04-17-2022 at 09:40 PM.