Page 87 of 256 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3831

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Dick and Supergirl arguing was cute & funny in B/S and I liked today’s Nightwing issue (even if Taylor having Wally outright tell Dick to make it official with Babs felt very heavy handed). Dick exposing the Assassin network and faking out their head into attacking him while leaving herself open was nice. I want this Heartless/Blockbuster plot line to start moving or get resolved soon again, it’s been set up since the start but it’s barely progressed since.
    Has Wally ever been depicted as a DickxBabs shipper? I honestly can't for the life of me ever remember him commenting on it one way or another. I'm not even sure if he and Babs have ever exchanged a single line of dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Has Wally ever been depicted as a DickxBabs shipper? I honestly can't for the life of me ever remember him commenting on it one way or another. I'm not even sure if he and Babs have ever exchanged a single line of dialogue.
    Nightwing (1996-2009) 088-004.jpg
    Nightwing (1996-2009) 088-005.jpg

When Dick closed himself off after "killing" the Joker, Barbara asked Wally to go talk to Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Nightwing (1996-2009) 088-004.jpg
    Nightwing (1996-2009) 088-005.jpg

When Dick closed himself off after "killing" the Joker, Barbara asked Wally to go talk to Dick.
    That would do it!

I always kind of headcanon Babs not liking the Titans but that would probably just be Starfire.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Dan Mora just said that his B/S is canon. Good. This makes things easier.

https://twitter.com/Danmora_c/status...37443188629511

So Kara is late 20s to 30s
    21 year old Kara in Tom King's Woman of Tomorrow is the last time they follow New 52 age.

So what do you think happened between dick and Kara? Sounds like a date gone wrong.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Dan Mora just said that his B/S is canon. Good. This makes things easier.

https://twitter.com/Danmora_c/status...37443188629511

So Kara is late 20s to 30s
    21 year old Kara in Tom King's Woman of Tomorrow is the last time they follow New 52 age.
    That sounds right

I love how the original Robin suit is such a classic that all you need to do to be perfect in the modern times is to put pants on it.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    So what do you think happened between dick and Kara? Sounds like a date gone wrong.
    Oh you mean he's dating her and he's flirting with the server?

I was thinking superheroic stuffs involving whatever monkeys in whichever fountain close enough to a snowy mountain to cause an avalanche and he saved a server then might as well flirt

Coz Dick is a serial monogamous who doesn't flirt with other people while on a date, but he is a flirt in the Year One characterization

Astonishing Member

Oh you mean he's dating her and he's flirting with the server?

I was thinking superheroic stuffs involving whatever monkeys in whichever fountain close enough to a snowy mountain to cause an avalanche and he saved a server then might as well flirt

Coz Dick is a serial monogamous who doesn't flirt with other people while on a date, but he is a flirt in the Year One characterization
    It was Kara who was denying flirting with the server, wasn't it?

I'm just so glad that DC is relaxed enough - or Waid has enough pull - to put in things like they. Robin and Supergirl having had one very awkward date that leaves them icily polite to each other "at work" is an absolutely perfect idea, that doesn't fit into previously established histories or relative ages, and that's absolutely no reason not to do it.

Similarly, the presence of Billy Batson as a kid when Dick is Robin when he's only a few years older by the time Dick's teaching him at Teen Titans Academy. It doesn't fit, and that's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    It was Kara who was denying flirting with the server, wasn't it?

I'm just so glad that DC is relaxed enough - or Waid has enough pull - to put in things like they. Robin and Supergirl having had one very awkward date that leaves them icily polite to each other "at work" is an absolutely perfect idea, that doesn't fit into previously established histories or relative ages, and that's absolutely no reason not to do it.

Similarly, the presence of Billy Batson as a kid when Dick is Robin when he's only a few years older by the time Dick's teaching him at Teen Titans Academy. It doesn't fit, and that's fine.
    I thought she said that in response to Dick saying she wasn't much help with the avalanche, as in, I'm not the one who flirt with the server

But I can see that she wasn't much help stopping the avalanche because he thought she's flirting with the server

Intermission, I'm counting Kara's age for no reason
    She graduated high school in 1965
    Dick went to college in 1970
    Kara graduated college for the first time in 1971
    Dick didn't drop out until late 70s
    So they're at least 4 years apart

Oh about Billy, I think they already prepared an explanation for the 5g timeline. Forgot what it is specifically since it's only been posted once and I just glazed over it and I wonder if they're using it.

Incredible Member

I thought she said that in response to Dick saying she wasn't much help with the avalanche, as in, I'm not the one who flirt with the server

But I can see that she wasn't much help stopping the avalanche because he thought she's flirting with the server

Intermission, I'm counting Kara's age for no reason
    She graduated high school in 1965
    Dick went to college in 1970
    Kara graduated college for the first time in 1971
    Dick didn't drop out until late 70s
    So they're at least 4 years apart

Oh about Billy, I think they already prepared an explanation for the 5g timeline. Forgot what it is specifically since it's only been posted once and I just glazed over it and I wonder if they're using it.
    They can always go with a classic and say he was in suspended animation with his family and friends.

So I guess Kara and Babs are close in age now too?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So I guess Kara and Babs are close in age now too?
    They weren't previously? I thought they were.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    They weren't previously? I thought they were.
    Up until Rebirth they're still using the New 52 backstory so she's around Tim and Steph's generation, but since Babs was the only Batgirl...

Extraordinary Member

Up until Rebirth they're still using the New 52 backstory so she's around Tim and Steph's generation, but since Babs was the only Batgirl...
    She should be 21