Page 94 of 256 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 3831

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    RIP George Perez. You were a legend .
    George Perez (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Do you know why Nightwing doesn't have Black Label?
    Because any writer who comes up with a plot, DC responds "Cool, now turn it into a Batman story"
    "We'll pay you more for it."

It's sad that Snyder's Black Label comic didn't come to be, but it would have been set in Gotham anyway, so chances are DC would have really told Snyder to just write another Batman story.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I suspect you might be right. Nightwing seems to be a testing ground for future Batman projects.

Shame Snyder never got the chance to do his Nightwing black Label.

Who knows, Nightwing is currently on a roll and Dc seems to be finally supporting the character. We might finally get a Nightwing Black Label.
    Although evil monkey paw, with how much they've been sexualising Nightwing of late his BL book would end up being saucy art rather gritty nuanced storytelling.

I mean I'd still buy that.
    Don't jinx it, lol. It could be both. That would be alright.

Incredible Member

That's a good point. Between DC sexualizing Nightwing on Twitter and the Robins / Nightwing variant covers, if we'll get a Nightwing black label, it would probably be just for the sake of drawing him barely dressed. We could still hope for a good story, though.

Interestingly, Rosenberg is actively pushing Jason to be sexualized more in Task Force Z. I wonder if he believes the "sexy" angle would help sales.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    That's a good point. Between DC sexualizing Nightwing on Twitter and the Robins / Nightwing variant covers, if we'll get a Nightwing black label, it would probably be just for the sake of drawing him barely dressed. We could still hope for a good story, though.

Interestingly, Rosenberg is actively pushing Jason to be sexualized more in Task Force Z. I wonder if he believes the "sexy" angle would help sales.
    Isn’t Jason’s back heavily scarred on his back?

Sex sells. I don't mind so long as it raises awareness. Higher profile ultimately should lead to more creatives being drawn to/put on the character. Like they do with Batman. The more pitches are approved, the more likely we'll get some great stories. We've already gotten Worlds Finest and Robin and Batman so far.

I've noticed that in the past year on Reddit there's been a surge of users asking for recommendations for Nightwing/Dick Grayson. New readers wanting to get into the character. DC recent investment in promoting Nightgwing is working out.

The same could work for Jason too.

I would love a Black Label Nightwing book drawn by the guy who did the Harleen book. That book is a work of art.
    Last edited by dietrich; 05-08-2022 at 07:11 AM.

I know Sean said he wants to do a Nightiwng black label and batgirl. I think they are still happening.

Is Nightwing the most sexually harassed male hero in comics?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Hard to say since I don't have reference on others, but his rapes, butt comments, butt touches, and surprise kisses get discussed because of his popularity.

Tim certainly has this problem too but I don't know how many.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Hard to say since I don't have reference on others, but his rapes, butt comments, butt touches, and surprise kisses get discussed because of his popularity.

Tim certainly has this problem too but I don't know how many.
    I wonder about Wally too. I only recall concretely Harley slapping his butt (and this someone we're portraying as a hero now).

Extraordinary Member

He’s been raped three times so yes

Gameplay for Nightwing and Red Hood is dropping tomorrow.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Gameplay for Nightwing and Red Hood is dropping tomorrow.

Gonna be a good week for him. 8C9CCBFA-1502-4CB2-936C-E8B5ABB31CB3.jpg
    8C9CCBFA-1502-4CB2-936C-E8B5ABB31CB3.jpg 88E43655-4219-45BD-9E52-494107D72D67.jpg

Finally the Nightwing arc in YJ.
    Hopefully is not boring like the previous one.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Finally the Nightwing arc in YJ.
    Hopefully is not boring like the previous one.
    It’s gonna be the conclusion to the whole season

So expect conclusions to Beastboy, Connor, and lor zod. In fact wasn’t Nightwing a title lor zod once used. I thought this arc would take place in Gotham, but perhaps not, perhaps it will reflect on how Nightwing got his name from a kyrptonian legend.