Page 95 of 256 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 3831

Random question -- context, I've been working on a tattoo sleeve over the past several months. Trying to find a great reference for Robin. Especially interested in juxtaposing Robin/real bird robin images with the Batman I have, as it includes the class bat busting through the window. Has anyone ever drawn Robin -- pineup, panel, cover, etc. -- with a robin? It is very hard searching Google for pictures of Robin with a robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    It’s gonna be the conclusion to the whole season

So expect conclusions to Beastboy, Connor, and lor zod. In fact wasn’t Nightwing a title lor zod once used. I thought this arc would take place in Gotham, but perhaps not, perhaps it will reflect on how Nightwing got his name from a kyrptonian legend.
    It would be nice to see that finally included in an adaption.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMF View Post
    Random question -- context, I've been working on a tattoo sleeve over the past several months. Trying to find a great reference for Robin. Especially interested in juxtaposing Robin/real bird robin images with the Batman I have, as it includes the class bat busting through the window. Has anyone ever drawn Robin -- pineup, panel, cover, etc. -- with a robin? It is very hard searching Google for pictures of Robin with a robin.
    I can't recall anything that significant. I'm sure there has to be a cover or something though. I guess the reason there isn't much is that probably until the 00s the Robin imagery was mostly still tied to the original Robin Hood origin of the name over it being the bird.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Only one I remember right now was Dick celebrating his parents anniversary by riding a rollercoaster alone with a pair of robins flying overhead but he's not in costume. It was in New 52 Secret Origins #1

Damian got robins in his requiem covers, but since he's dead it's just paired with his costume or other characters. It was in New 52 bat books #18

There's a Rebirth Nightwing variant cover where he stood in front of a giant bird statue, but he's Nightwing and the bird's not Robin, and I don't remember which issue

In Future State Gotham, Dick just debuted the worst Batman costume i saw in a while. Absolutely awful.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

So he just slapped a cape and ear on his FS Nightwing costume... what's the point of that....

What's the cables for? He's Venomizing?

The gameplay:

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    In Future State Gotham, Dick just debuted the worst Batman costume i saw in a while. Absolutely awful.
    Hahaha, I might have to buy this just to see...

He has a couple of pages in Son Of Kal-El again this month - I liked it, and thought it was s good example not just of Dick and Jon's current dynamic, but also of Dick and Bruce's although they don't share panel time.

But then I'm happy with the bulk of what Taylor's doing - if you're allergic to Taylor, you might not get a lot out of it!

The gameplay:
    I'm really happy with his Gameplay. His combat style is very acrobatic, fun and looks pretty great.

And they even gave him the glider from Tomasi's run.

Some of his costumes:

Last edited by Drako; 05-10-2022 at 06:37 AM.

Nightwing killed this guy at 2:26 of the video

Game looks incredibly rough and unpolished and that’s not going to change in the few months left before release. That it looks graphically worse than Arkham Knight but is next gen only makes me suspect that this game has been rebooted a couple time mid development, with the failure of Avengers likely causing WB to panic and order WBM to pivot to a more standalone/solo experience rather than the GAAS this clearly was intended to be. Nightwing’s combat lacks the impact of the Arkham games, Red Hood just doesn’t look fun to play. Could be it’s simply a case of the dev being a bad player, but I dunno.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I thought what I saw in this gameplay was very good, much better than the one shown before. Very excited, I hope they explore the city a lot, which finally feels like a city.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    ItÂ’s gonna be the conclusion to the whole season

So expect conclusions to Beastboy, Connor, and lor zod. In fact wasnÂ’t Nightwing a title lor zod once used. I thought this arc would take place in Gotham, but perhaps not, perhaps it will reflect on how Nightwing got his name from a kyrptonian legend.
    That would be nice. There are a few directions they could go into. Lor-Zod probably wouldn't be thrilled by a human using a Kryptonian name.

Does Fanart work too?

Oh my, it's not quite atrocious, but Dick has absolutely lost it. Good to know we've caught up to when FS Catwoman took place, but FS Gotham really doesn't seem to fit into any kind of timeline in which FS Nightwing could have happened.

The gameplay:
    Dick is appropriately flippy, I hope it's gonna be more seamless once the game is finished. The Titan and Year One costumes look good, otherwise there isn't much to say. The vibe is quite bland? Which isn't helped by Dick's VA sounding kinda bored.