Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Niffleheim

Where did this masterpiece come from?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Where did this masterpiece come from?
    Alternate cover for issue 9 of Royals.

Astonishing Member

Black Bolt final issue/Judgment Day really should have been the last Inhumans comics before Marvel went and let Cates do DotI. It felt like such a closed up story lines that their next comic arc could be launched.

In the Jack Kirby days, first we got Medusa, the new member of the Frightful Four, that the Wizard found as a savage in a cave. And when the Royal family shows up, they are a homeless gang in New York, escaping from the Seeker that wants to return them to Attilan.

Did they make a "prequel" comic at some point, explaining how they all got themselves in this situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    In the Jack Kirby days, first we got Medusa, the new member of the Frightful Four, that the Wizard found as a savage in a cave. And when the Royal family shows up, they are a homeless gang in New York, escaping from the Seeker that wants to return them to Attilan.

Did they make a "prequel" comic at some point, explaining how they all got themselves in this situation?
    I think this is the closest thing.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I think this is the closest thing.
    I read that in the TPB Inhumans: By Right of Birth which also includes Marvel Graphic Novel: the Inhumans featuring the birth of Ahura.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post

Didn't Maximus stage a coup? He was already on the throne when the Inhumans appeared for the first time, I think, so the coup itself wasn't shown, but I am pretty sure the royals were hiding from him...
    Last edited by Habis; 07-07-2022 at 03:56 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Didn't Maximus stage a coup? He wasn't already on the throne when the Inhumans appeared for the first time, I think, so the coup itself wasn't shown, but I am pretty sure the royals were hiding from him...
    Yes you are right.

THIS IS NOT TERRIGENISIS, but it's cruel of Disney to make it look so visually close to it. Like, why would they be such asses? It's just a light force from another dimension.

spoilers:
    Instead of Kamran being an inhuman, they made his mother sacrifice her "light," which is the replacement for Terrigen in the series since it's what the basis of their powers are, and it appeared to him across the globe to give him powers. I didn't know how similar the ClanDestine were similar to inhumans storywise, but it worked.
    end of spoilers

The only thing the show Clandestine have in common with the comic Destines are having long life spans. Nothing else is the same. That probably why they rumor that they are just going to be the Inhumans under a different name held so strong, especially after the blue hand

Astonishing Member

'Ok so our choices is make Kamala Inhuman staying comicbook accurate, or changing it to another group getting it wrong and making fans of either want to complain, did I miss anything?'

'If we choose to base a character with an asian heritage by making her a magical character from there it could actually be offensive.'

'Well this is a no brainer'

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    'Ok so our choices is make Kamala Inhuman staying comicbook accurate, or changing it to another group getting it wrong and making fans of either want to complain, did I miss anything?'

'If we choose to base a character with an asian heritage by making her a magical character from there it could actually be offensive.'

'Well this is a no brainer'
    It's such a weird situation especially if they go with making them kree related.
    :Clandestine without anything to do with comic version not even bothering to characters of the same name
    :having it be a kree experiments but not the main kree experiment the Inhumans
    :Called them Djinn but then clarified that they have nothing to do with Djinn of the mythology and were just called that because locals didn't know what they were
    It's gotten so convoluted and nonsensical. They would have benefited from going all in one option rather then halfway on multiple.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I think it could turn out that an isolated subpopulation of Inhumans got exiled extradimentionally, and their brief forays into Earth worked its way into mythology as the djinn.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I think it could turn out that an isolated subpopulation of Inhumans got exiled extradimentionally, and their brief forays into Earth worked its way into mythology as the djinn.
    That’s quite…brilliant. Maybe this will lead to Kamala getting her embiggen powers.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com