Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

No Inhuman hint whatsoever I can see here…
    I blame Perlmutter

Feige really wants to stick it to Perlmutter huh?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

So she really is going to be Purple Lantern? Or it is a misdirection?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Meh, first Marvel show I'm gonna skip. Don't like the visuals of her powers at all and how the changed her origins for Feige's pettiness.

Galaxies Wanderer

I'm trying to not think too much about it till it comes out... but I'm already sad that nothing has changed.
    Maybe I won't even watch it, I'll wait for the public to give spoilers if it has any connections with the inhumans.

I like her, I was thinking about starting to read her comics because it sounds fun... but maybe things will change there too.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

I think this confirms that there won't be inhumans in any movie or anything in the future. I know trolls support cancelling comic book characters and basically blacklisting them, whether it be passive or active, but it's hypocrite for anyone to get upset about something that never happened, the cancelling of a franchise, and support the same thing they feared as some sort of punishment to soothe their fanboy victimization.

Astonishing Member

Maybe that point at 1:06 is the Mists.

Really sad, because they are so important to so many other characters' stories and situations.

all because whiny mutant fans got upset.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Really sad, because they are so important to so many other characters' stories and situations.

I’d say the embarrassment at the tv show was the bigger issue, considering Eternals weren’t allowed include Hawaii on their set lists because of association

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post

My God, every time it's the same bs! No fan of mutants, or anyone else, has any say in Marvel/Disney's choices for their properties. It's the bosses who decide, not us.

I had nothing against Inhumans, until something related to their universe started killing off my favorite characters. But the REAL factor that made me hate this group of characters is their fans ALWAYS ATTACKING the x-fans. Because for some reason I still don't know we must like every time Marvel uses their characters to **** on the X-Men.

There isn't a single Inhumans appreciation thread where x-fans aren't mentioned as toxic and whiners. But this behavior that I often see here is just as petty and mediocre as what you allege! They should change the name of the thread to "Obsessed with X-Fans".

Quote Originally Posted by eliasmachado View Post
    My God, every time it's the same bs! No fan of mutants, or anyone else, has any say in Marvel/Disney's choices for their properties. It's the bosses who decide, not us.

I had nothing against Inhumans, until something related to their universe started killing off my favorite characters. But the REAL factor that made me hate this group of characters is their fans ALWAYS ATTACKING the x-fans. Because for some reason I still don't know we must like every time Marvel uses their characters to **** on the X-Men.

There isn't a single Inhumans appreciation thread where x-fans aren't mentioned as toxic and whiners. But this behavior that I often see here is just as petty and mediocre as what you allege! They should change the name of the thread to "Obsessed with X-Fans".
    There's websites and Twitter accounts of X-Men fans dedicated to bashing on inhumans. This is just projection. Inhuman haters coming to the inhumans appreciation thread to be bashed. I'm an X-Men fan and I feel embarrassed for X-Men fans that spew their toxicity and act like a mob because of a bad event that happened years ago and that people forgot. People mention toxic X-Men fans because they basically have a vendetta against fictional comic book characters that other people enjoy. If you google or search for inhumans on Twitter, you'll see that there is 99% bashing, especially from X-Men fans. The irony is that they've become racist against inhumans because they hate inhumans for existing and give inhumans like Kamala a "pass" because they don't want to recognize a trait that they hate from her as a person.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I’d say the embarrassment at the tv show was the bigger issue, considering Eternals weren’t allowed include Hawaii on their set lists because of association
    I've never been to Hawaii, but that island looks like pretty much any "tropical" type island. The Canary Islands were an interesting choice because it's all volcanic rock and looks like Mars.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    There's websites and Twitter accounts of X-Men fans dedicated to bashing on inhumans. This is just projection. Inhuman haters coming to the inhumans appreciation thread to be bashed. I'm an X-Men fan and I feel embarrassed for X-Men fans that spew their toxicity and act like a mob because of a bad event that happened years ago and that people forgot. People mention toxic X-Men fans because they basically have a vendetta against fictional comic book characters that other people enjoy. If you google or search for inhumans on Twitter, you'll see that there is 99% bashing, especially from X-Men fans. The irony is that they've become racist against inhumans because they hate inhumans for existing and give inhumans like Kamala a "pass" because they don't want to recognize a trait that they hate from her as a person.
    Oh yes, and it's definitely these websites and Twitter accounts that are responsible for Ms Marvel's new powers, just as they are responsible for the Inhumans not appearing in the comics.

They're all major shareholders in Disney, that's for sure.

Astonishing Member

I can go on twitter and see people are ok with the power change because it means she distance herself from the Inhumans. People call out toxic X-fans here, because of the toxic X-fans. They spread pleanty of misinformation/incomplete information to make the Inhumans, mainly the Royals/House of Agon look bad.

They will mention the Inhumans had slaves, did eugenetics, and had a caste system. Leaves out these things were created and controlled by the Gentics Council, an Inhuman VILLAIN GROUP. The bad guys did bad things, the House of Agon fought against them. It would be the same as blaming the X-men because of the Brotherhood's actions.

You brought up " They should change the name of the thread to "Obsessed with X-Fans"." yet how many pages back do you need to go before this one until you see people bring up the X community.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I can go on twitter and see people are ok with the power change because it means she distance herself from the Inhumans. People call out toxic X-fans here, because of the toxic X-fans. They spread pleanty of misinformation/incomplete information to make the Inhumans, mainly the Royals/House of Agon look bad.

They will mention the Inhumans had slaves, did eugenetics, and had a caste system. Leaves out these things were created and controlled by the Gentics Council, an Inhuman VILLAIN GROUP. The bad guys did bad things, the House of Agon fought against them. It would be the same as blaming the X-men because of the Brotherhood's actions.

You brought up " They should change the name of the thread to "Obsessed with X-Fans"." yet how many pages back do you need to go before this one until you see people bring up the X community.
    My point is that none of these people are responsible for making the decision to alter Ms Marvel's powers or not to use the Inhumans in FF or GoTG comics. They don't own Disney/Marvel. So how is this the fault of the "whiny mutant fans"

It may have been 12 pages IN THIS THREAD, but I follow this forum and every other inhumans thread before it contains pages and pages of crying about toxic x-fans, so I suggested the name change. Even one of my last posts on this forum was exactly about this in the 2021 thread.

My point is that none of these people are responsible for making the decision to alter Ms Marvel's powers or not to use the Inhumans in FF or GoTG comics. They don't own Disney/Marvel. So how is this the fault of the "whiny mutant fans"

It may have been 12 pages IN THIS THREAD, but I follow this forum and every other inhumans thread before it contains pages and pages of crying about toxic x-fans, so I suggested the name change. Even one of my last posts on this forum was exactly about this in the 2021 thread.
    No ones is crying. It's a fact that these X-fans post sh*tposts and bash inhumans non-stop, ergo them being toxic. They treat the Scarlet Witch the same way. What are you trying to accomplish here? Take your grievances to the X-Forum or Twitter, not the inhumans appreciation thread. The inhumans are attacked everywhere. If you want to do anything, go attack the toxic X-fans for spewing hate against a fictional race and wanting them dead/cancelled.