Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Inhuman Mothers for Mother's Day.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member

Can only do 3 pics at a time, if I forgot anyone do share
    Attached Images Attached Images

ok it seems to work with tinyurl https://tinyurl.com/5n73httf

“[Kamala] came about in a very specific time within the comic-book continuity. She is now coming into a very specific time within the MCU continuity. And those two things didn’t match.” The new origins for Khan’s powers looks set to be part of the journey of the show. “What we will learn about where those powers come from, and how they come about, is specific to the MCU,” Feige teases.
    “She’s interested in knowing, ‘Great, does that mean I’m an Asgardian? Did I get hit with gamma rays?’ No, it’s seemingly none of those things. It goes to her own past and her heritage and lineage.”
    My take on this is that there has obviously been no T-Bomb event in the MCU, so they have to do something else. Feige made it sound like Kamala's journey to discover her powers' origin is what actually moves the plot. In which case, a surprise ending reveal of the "real" origin wouldn't be too far-fetched.
    Last edited by Fort Nerd; 05-09-2022 at 03:24 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    In which case, a surprise ending reveal of the "real" origin wouldn't be too far-fetched.
    CBR is really screwing the parsing of certain URLs because the final link is off.

As for the real origin, maybe her bracelets incorporate Terrigen Crystals?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I'll wait for spoilers to see if I end seeing the series or not, if we'll have Kamala or Fakemala.

Since they're not beholden to the continuity of Agents/Shield (the terregenesis invading waters that was their NuHuman plot) or "all" of Inhumans failed series/movie.

There might be both. The series would conclude with her finding out she is descended from Inhumans and
    maybe we see her receiving crystals/gas from Terrigen stuff finally. The bands may end up having another purpose, whether connected to her lineage?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    ok it seems to work with tinyurl https://tinyurl.com/5n73httf

My take on this is that there has obviously been no T-Bomb event in the MCU, so they have to do something else. Feige made it sound like Kamala's journey to discover her powers' origin is what actually moves the plot. In which case, a surprise ending reveal of the "real" origin wouldn't be too far-fetched.
    Based on the comments i've seen on the twitter post for this a lot of people don't like it. spoilers:
    Seems people had largely accepted the situation when they thought the Inhumans were gone for good but after DS2 people are questioning why not. If they used the the Inhumans there then why not in the main universe. If Inhumans don't exist yet why not have her show be the origin. Even people who don't care about the Inhumans are wondering why her powers needed to be changed because it's not like she couldn't be a polymorph without being Inhuman.
    end of spoilers
    That being said the article makes it sound like there is some genetic role at play rather than just magic bracelets. Plus it was more focused on her not having polymorph powers rather then her origin.

Astonishing Member

So no real love for mother's day here.
    As for the Ms. Marvel
    spoilers:
    Look in DS: MoM it is stated only America has no alternate version, which means others like Black Bolt exist in 616. So the Inhumans do exists and since I heard no booing and with all Iluminati died this wasn't a see Inhumans are now dead dead. Most likely they will be explored so even if she doesn't go through anyhting with her show I bet something in the future will pop up.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    That being said the article makes it sound like there is some genetic role at play rather than just magic bracelets. Plus it was more focused on her not having polymorph powers rather then her origin.
    From the screen shots of the scenes from the show and what Feige said (roughly that you don't have to have super duper powers like Gamma Rays or Thor's hammer to be a hero), her powers are going to be something originally written for Disney media, and be centered around someone's heritage being special, like a super power.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    spoilers:
    Look in DS: MoM it is stated only America has no alternate version, which means others like Black Bolt exist in 616. So the Inhumans do exists and since I heard no booing and with all Iluminati died this wasn't a see Inhumans are now dead dead. Most likely they will be explored so even if she doesn't go through anyhting with her show I bet something in the future will pop up.
    end of spoilers
    That's what I got. America is like Molecule Man. There's only one of her, but everyone else has a version. The whole "there is no Spider-Man in my universe" didn't make sense and she contradicted herself, but I think that was to land that joke about his webbing. My guess would've been that something bad is going to happen and Doctor Strange will look for his universe's Illuminati, or rather the people that make up the team, for help since he told Wanda he doesn't think the "ninja" and "bug man" can do that much.

spoilers:
    He might be hesitant because they killed him in another universe, but even he killed himself in another universe. But I believe their inclusion in the Multiverse of Madness was to tell us that there is a Captain Marvel and Captain "America"/Carter in every universe PLUS inhumans, mutants, and the Fantastic Four. The circumstances and point at which everything happens is different, but they definitely exist (HOPEFULLY). When Black Bolt died I thought they were killing off the inhumans, but when they killed Reed and Charles, I was a bit more relieved. They aren't the variants in the main 616 either, so I don't get why people think that those are the Illuminati. I think a lot of people think the Illuminati are unique across universes when they're actually very different. They were kind of a disaster in the comics too. I'd like to see all the original members return in the comic for synergy.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Well I mean it can also not contradicte itself spoilers:
    While no Spiderman in her's and lets say the univereses she visited there is most likely a Peter Parker or one of the other people who can be a spider(Kind of weird one to pick since Spiderverse). But as their powers were given through a Spider bite that is different from those whose power is gentics. Even if an Inhuman isn't given Terrigen they are still Inhuman(Even more so for those who didn't live among humans as they have physically stronger bodies and longevity) so Kamala should still be Inhuman in most universes especially the main
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

If the rumors are true that instead of being an Inhuman Kamala in the MCU is spoilers:
    a Clan Destine
    end of spoilers then it's clear that in Multiverse of Madness spoilers:
    Black Bolt is just basically an Easter Egg and not actually a sign they plan on doing anything with the Inhumans. If they bring back the fucking Clan Destine over her being an Inhuman then it's a sign Marvel just doesn't want to use them anymore
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    If the rumors are true that instead of being an Inhuman Kamala in the MCU is spoilers:
    a Clan Destine
    Black Bolt is just basically an Easter Egg and not actually a sign they plan on doing anything with the Inhumans. If they bring back the fucking Clan Destine over her being an Inhuman then it's a sign Marvel just doesn't want to use them anymore
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I really hope that it isn't the case and that they are just villains in it like some of the rumors claimed. The genie thing wouldn't be cosmic it would be mystic. It honestly comes off as them just going with genie because she's muslim. I'd prefer it to just be the nega bands.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    a Clan Destine
    end of spoilers
    They aren't going to make her an inhuman because they haven't set up Feige's inhumans. Fitting her into what is currently in the MCU or adapting her so that the transition could be smoother so that she could be in Captain Marvel 2 one time doesn't automatically mean that they won't use inhumans. There are a lot more reasons why they wouldn't use inhumans.

spoilers:
    I 100% thought that any inhuman would never see the light of day in any Marvel project because they were "toxic" and "Feige never wants/wanted to use them" UNTIL I saw Black Bolt in a "Kevin Feige production". Even leakers were baffled when they saw him because they were riding the anti-Inhumans train for so long.
    end of spoilers

I'm not saying they are definitely going to use inhumans anytime soon, but we have to realize that apparently they aren't off the table and that Feige obviously welcomes their name "Inhumans" to be in his productions.

spoilers:
    People loved the Titan scene and Blackagar's death scene the most from the Illuminati appearance, and hopefully Disney sees the potential in him.
    end of spoilers

I mean, they're giving Agatha Harkness a whole Disney+ series because they liked her theme song and her final battle in WandaVision. It's a different budget, but still.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Agatha was not in WandaVision for less than 4 minutes though.

https://ew.com/tv/ms-marvel-sana-amanat-preview/

Obviously, so much of the show is an adaptation, and we thought it was important to make sure that her powers are linking to larger stories in the Marvel universe. We wanted to make sure there is a little bit more story to tell after this series.
    Riiiight... so the goal is to tie Kamala into the wider MCU specifically through heritage. By linking her to, you guessed it, Clan Destine. *wink wink*

It's so... timely and fortunate that a member of "Clan Destine" has only just appeared in an MCU production. These Marvel guys don't mess around when it comes to planning, as we all know.