Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Have the clan destine been established elsewhere? I haven't followed along with all the shows. Especially seem to be pushing kamala more towards Carol than she is in the comics. I don't see how it would connect unless they get as many retcons as kamala is getting. Seems like a weird thing to take out the inhumans origin for it not being established only to pull something else out of thin air force the connections in a short series.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    https://ew.com/tv/ms-marvel-sana-amanat-preview/

Riiiight... so the goal is to tie Kamala into the wider MCU specifically through heritage. By linking her to, you guessed it, Clan Destine. *wink wink*

It's so... timely and fortunate that a member of "Clan Destine" has only just appeared in an MCU production. These Marvel guys don't mess around when it comes to planning, as we all know.
    I don't see how you read that and think it's linking her to the Inhumans when the wider MCU could not more obviously be a reference to Carol and Monica, the co stars of the movie Kamala will be in next year.

Especially when the trailers make it very, very, very clear that she does not get her powers from Terrigen.
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 05-11-2022 at 02:34 PM.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Have the clan destine been established elsewhere? I haven't followed along with all the shows. Especially seem to be pushing kamala more towards Carol than she is in the comics. I don't see how it would connect unless they get as many retcons as kamala is getting. Seems like a weird thing to take out the inhumans origin for it not being established only to pull something else out of thin air force the connections in a short series.
    Yeah. It doesn't make sense for them to push her into another group that they'd have to establish. I understood that they're writing up a new concept for her powers/origin just for the MCU that was original and tied with her culture since the show is going to be about her cultural ties.

The rumor is specifically that spoilers:
    the Clan Destine are kind of like alien djinn, so her powers are kinda cosmic magic stuff
    end of spoilers

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

In the meantime, Moon Girl's story in Free Comic Book Day 2022: Marvel's Voices (2022) #1 is now available to read in Marvel Unlimited
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'd have to see it to believe it, but I think it's not that great of an idea given the money and special effects inhumans' powers imply. Look at what happened to Kamala. Agents of Shield really did great given their budget, but I feel like they could've done a lot more with a larger budget or a movie.

Timing feels off. At this point I think it someone either going off of Black Bolt's appearance or trying to predict what marvel do would do based on the response from DS2 and Ms.Marvel

Astonishing Member

They were the first to put Anson in DS MoM.

Don't do that, don't give me hope.

Actually, please do. I want to see a Feigefied Medusa now.

Its Giant Freaking Robot which means it's absolutely horse ****

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    They're pretty proud of their track record if you were to go by the links of their successful predictions in the article.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

They're pretty proud of their track record if you were to go by the links of their successful predictions in the article.
    Except none of those are their own exclusives, they just slap exclusive on them.

Like I said before, EVERYONE said that Feige would never touch or incorporate inhumans in HIS productions because they said they're a toxic brand that Feige "hates."

They were wrong and making sh*t up taking it out of their a**es based on their own feeling, which were propped by articles written by haters.

I don't trust any online tabloid, and I doubt the inhumans of Attilan would get a series since it would be too expensive to look decent. If they bring back the story of the inhumans from outside of Attilan, from Agents of Shield and mixed it with other Marvel elements, I could see that.

The inhuman story from season 2 of Agents of Shield was really good, but I don't know if they'd redo that, but with Feige's inhumans and not Loeb's.

The most important thing to see is a decent Terrigenisis ceremony and see Attilan like we've seen Wakanda and Asgard. I'd love to see global Terrigenisis from another universe that's through air and not water like in AoS. They could do all of this in a movie, in any movie, not necessarily a solo movie. And show their origins. I'm hoping they touch on this concept in The Marvels since the Kree-Skrull interaction is going to be a theme.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Well as I put they were the first to put out Black Bolt being played by Anson Mount in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness so no it doesn't mean absolutely horse **** does it.