Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, Crystal is quite powerful, even if not shown often. Besides the 4 elements, Crytal can combine them in various ways, can fly using her powers and can even control the weather and call down lightning bolts.
    Crystal combines the powers of Storm and Magma (as well as Marrina's waterspout ability) as an all-around elemental. So in a head-to-head she has extra elements at her command the others don't.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

There is also the low level control atomic level meaning if someone's control isn't that low she can counter them.

Thanks for all the additional info on Crystal everyone. I can honk I’m missing some key stories from hat I need to get a hold of. I’ve always seen potential but I haven’t seen it in action with her.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Crystal combines the powers of Storm and Magma (as well as Marrina's waterspout ability) as an all-around elemental. So in a head-to-head she has extra elements at her command the others don't.
    This is true.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    There is also the low level control atomic level meaning if someone's control isn't that low she can counter them.
    Yes, Good point!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Thanks for all the additional info on Crystal everyone. I can honk I’m missing some key stories from hat I need to get a hold of. I’ve always seen potential but I haven’t seen it in action with her.
    Ah, glad to help.

<sigh> I am always waiting to get a really good story with Crystal, with amazing artwork, Crystal's long hair and a great usage of her many powers.

If and when Marvel remembers that Medusa pledged to Red Raven to help the Bird People from their Terrigen Mist mutations, Crystal is the best person to send. Her compassion for the Kree wounded in War of Kings that lead her to be dubbed "The People's Princess" plus her knack for diplomacy gives her the edge in dealing with their affliction. Together with healers like Panacea and Kalikya, plus her own ability to purify the air, Crystal can make enormous strides I believe.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    If and when Marvel remembers that Medusa pledged to Red Raven to help the Bird People from their Terrigen Mist mutations, Crystal is the best person to send. Her compassion for the Kree wounded in War of Kings that lead her to be dubbed "The People's Princess" plus her knack for diplomacy gives her the edge in dealing with their affliction. Together with healers like Panacea and Kalikya, plus her own ability to purify the air, Crystal can make enormous strides I believe.
    Yes, I have always liked Red Raven and the Bird People as being Inhumans and this would indeed be a great thing to see. Crystal would be the perfect Ambassador/help to send to them.

Hello,

I rather think some Inhumans are more powerful than some mutants.
    Crystal must certainly be stronger overall, possibly specifically, than Storm.
    Certain other Inhumans are this high powered too and obviously.
    It's like they have their own system of Omega, Alpha etc.
    Has anyone ever 'graded' Inhumans in such a way?

Also can you point me towards stories you mention:
    Medusa pledging to help Bird People, what were the effects (and why) of Terrigen.
    What is definitive (as it can be) about Inhumans who do not / do, receive Terrigeneis altering.
    Is Karnak an average example of unexposed Inhumans?
    I wonder if there are stories about other 'pockets' of Inhumans/stablized Inhumans who now have been exposed to Terrigen agents. This would be interesting.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Medusa pledging to help Bird People, what were the effects (and why) of Terrigen.
    A background on the genetics of the Bird People: as a subrace of Inhumans that evolved feathered wings, their stabilized genes obviated the need for Terrigenesis. So generations later when Black Bolt's Terrigen cloud reached their floating island home of the Aerie, they either were horribly mutated into monstrous forms or died. Red Raven, the current ruler who is a human with artificial wings, vowed revenge and attacked New Attilan. It's all in Inhumans Special #1, Amazing Spider-Man Special #1, and All-New Captain America Special #1 (Sam Wilson).
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Ya know I quite like the Royal Family. Never read much Inhuman stories but I think they are all swell for the most part from what I know. Black Bolt is my favorite but I can appreciate how everyone has their own thing going on, I hear the additions to Karnack during his little mini several years ago was pretty good.

Except Gorgon, never liked him from the moment I saw him. Its because he's very plain, he's too much of a generic big guy, he's not particularly interesting at least visually unlike the rest of the Royal Family.

Dude needs some kind of overhaul, maybe make him more monstrous like a minotaur. That could make him cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Except Gorgon, never liked him from the moment I saw him. Its because he's very plain, he's too much of a generic big guy, he's not particularly interesting at least visually unlike the rest of the Royal Family.

Dude needs some kind of overhaul, maybe make him more monstrous like a minotaur. That could make him cooler.
    That did happen for a bit between Silent War and Thanos imperative. Seemingly just forgotten when Hickman brought them into his F4 run, but even before that artist loosening up on the details

Galaxies Wanderer

Also Earth X/9997, more to a ram than a satyr?

I think I wouldn't mind a character overhaul, I'm probably the only one who still likes him lol

if anything I can feel in my bones that they will change his gender in MCU

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    That did happen for a bit between Silent War and Thanos imperative. Seemingly just forgotten when Hickman brought them into his F4 run, but even before that artist loosening up on the details
    They attempted to do this in the show. He was just angrier and was more feral, but he didn't change physically. It wasn't very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Ah, glad to help.

<sigh> I am always waiting to get a really good story with Crystal, with amazing artwork, Crystal's long hair and a great usage of her many powers.
    Make it so, Marvel!
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver