Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Well, this is the Inhumans appreciation thread, so Black Bolt by Yıldıray Çınar:

BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Astonishing Member

That is nice.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I’m going to be controversial and say that; barring outliers like Vulcan, Beast and the moral black hole that is the QC; If the Inhuman realms were restored next issue I don’t think there would all that much beef between the Inhumanity and Mutantdom.

Maybe a little geopolitical rivalry, but none of the distaste Krakoa has for the Superheroes etc
    I don't think Beast would be against them, at least he shouldn't but what they are trying to make him who knows. I could see Fabian Cortez try something, since the Inhumans aren't humans he sets up hunts with dangeours Mutants to go after them leading close to a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Well if you follow the chats you can find where it came from, but no all you do is come here, find any one thing that is even talking about the X-corner in anything but positive and go 'ThE iNhUmAn FaNs ArE sO tOxIc'. You want toxicity fine, I will be as bad as M-pox.

When the Inhumans do come back they should stab Krakoa with a giant Terrigen crystal killing it, have the Crystal then transorm in to a cloud and suffocate most of the Mutant population, with numerous clouds being seperated thats to the Mutants own portal system until truly no where on earth is safe. Any Mutant that is able to get away travel to Mars where the Inhumans reveal that the Mutants are speaking on behalf of all the Sol system without the Earth governments consent launching an all out war between the 2. While the Avengers, F4, and a number of other super teams try to convince the rest of the Mutants to give up and allow Earth to take the lead they say no having the Marvel Universe vs X event where any Mutant left gave up to the superior people.

There that is saying bad stuff about the X-corner, learn what is proper criticism, or a valid opinon and maybe you will know how to make one yourself.
    I really wanted a story like this to happen, because I wanted to see what Inhumans fans would use as an excuse for an attack of this level against a nation that is just trying to find itself in the world, just as I'm curious as to why the Eternals are attacking mutants. It's not even a question of who is part of the QC, it's about the mutants who just want to live in peace away from prejudice. I see people acting like Krakoa is a den of evil beings, who even after all the **** they've been through can't be left alone. A VERY USED argument is that evil mutants attack humanity, but now these evil mutants are living with the good mutants, learning, at best, to be better people. I see people argue about Sinister, Shaw, Mystique, Destiny and so on, but they currently cause problems in the X corner, and if Marvel will please be conscientious and considerate, things will stay that way. YOU SPECIFICALLY Keon Marek has been for I don't know how long theorizing stories where Krakoa clashes with the Inhumans (and other heroes), and the Inhumans have a better history with F4 and Avengers, why create another conflict with the mutants???

And one thing I find amazing about the status quo of Krakoa is that since then there hasn't been a book (that I remember or care about) in the Marvel Universe outside of Universe X that can blame mutants for attacks, terrorism, murder, etc. . This was a plot shield heavily used by many anti-X-Men for many years. Yes, there's that unnecessary Selene story in Captain America that I really hope will be forgotten.

But in short, I have no problem with Inhumans having solos, minis, appearing in events, movies, series. I just want them as far away from the X-Universe as possible. IVX and Inhumans fans' complaints about the X-fans not liking this story after **** like AVX and Decimation only make me want to stay as far away from this franchise as possible. People accusing others of being irrational for not liking fictional characters who harm their favorite fictional characters is like asking fans of House Stark to like House Lannister or House Frey (Game of Thrones), or fans of Harry Potter (the character) to enjoy Voldemort and his Death Eaters.

Another thing that's very obvious is that Kevin Feige is a huge fan of Marvel Comics, so I understand he might want to introduce the Inhumans as a secret society in an F4 movie, rather than as beings around the world awakening their powers before even to present the original concept of it, which are mutants. And Kamala is far too popular a young hero for us to expect them to smooth those rough edges, especially with the second Captain Marvel movie on the horizon. But who am I to say, after everything that's happened in the last few years I have no confidence that the X-Men will be in the MCU, maybe if they ever restart.

And if possible some moderator can ban me from this forum. I have too many problems in life. I will enjoy my comics alone and all of you can be sure that this will be my last login here. Have a good time.

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Hope to see Mosaic in Marvel comics or the MCU in the future.

BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Invincible Beawulf View Post
    Hope to see Mosaic in Marvel comics or the MCU in the future.

The last time he showed up, he was introducing an interesting concept/story, but they didn't take it any further.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by eliasmachado View Post
    I really wanted a story like this to happen, because I wanted to see what Inhumans fans would use as an excuse for an attack of this level against a nation that is just trying to find itself in the world, just as I'm curious as to why the Eternals are attacking mutants. It's not even a question of who is part of the QC, it's about the mutants who just want to live in peace away from prejudice. I see people acting like Krakoa is a den of evil beings, who even after all the **** they've been through can't be left alone. A VERY USED argument is that evil mutants attack humanity, but now these evil mutants are living with the good mutants, learning, at best, to be better people. I see people argue about Sinister, Shaw, Mystique, Destiny and so on, but they currently cause problems in the X corner, and if Marvel will please be conscientious and considerate, things will stay that way. YOU SPECIFICALLY Keon Marek has been for I don't know how long theorizing stories where Krakoa clashes with the Inhumans (and other heroes), and the Inhumans have a better history with F4 and Avengers, why create another conflict with the mutants???

And one thing I find amazing about the status quo of Krakoa is that since then there hasn't been a book (that I remember or care about) in the Marvel Universe outside of Universe X that can blame mutants for attacks, terrorism, murder, etc. . This was a plot shield heavily used by many anti-X-Men for many years. Yes, there's that unnecessary Selene story in Captain America that I really hope will be forgotten.

But in short, I have no problem with Inhumans having solos, minis, appearing in events, movies, series. I just want them as far away from the X-Universe as possible. IVX and Inhumans fans' complaints about the X-fans not liking this story after **** like AVX and Decimation only make me want to stay as far away from this franchise as possible. People accusing others of being irrational for not liking fictional characters who harm their favorite fictional characters is like asking fans of House Stark to like House Lannister or House Frey (Game of Thrones), or fans of Harry Potter (the character) to enjoy Voldemort and his Death Eaters.

Another thing that's very obvious is that Kevin Feige is a huge fan of Marvel Comics, so I understand he might want to introduce the Inhumans as a secret society in an F4 movie, rather than as beings around the world awakening their powers before even to present the original concept of it, which are mutants. And Kamala is far too popular a young hero for us to expect them to smooth those rough edges, especially with the second Captain Marvel movie on the horizon. But who am I to say, after everything that's happened in the last few years I have no confidence that the X-Men will be in the MCU, maybe if they ever restart.

And if possible some moderator can ban me from this forum. I have too many problems in life. I will enjoy my comics alone and all of you can be sure that this will be my last login here. Have a good time.
    I was going to originally bot going to reply anything since you put you won't be back, but an idea popped into my head. So Krakoa has the ressurection protocols but what if Death sees the danger of this upsetting the balance with life and death. She goes to The Living Tribunal who agrees with this declaring the Mutants must end this. Death contacts the Inhumans to act as her soldiers to kill the five to completely prevent this from happening again with the promise of every Mutant death she will bring back one Inhuman. A Life for a Life.

With the being of Death and God's own personal judge saying the Mutants are in the wrong I wonder how this would be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    The last time he showed up, he was introducing an interesting concept/story, but they didn't take it any further.
    Please expand
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by The Invincible Beawulf View Post
    Well, this is the Inhumans appreciation thread, so Black Bolt by Yıldıray Çınar:

Yeah, I feel like this sometimes too, lol!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Please expand

Thank you!
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Niffleheim

What book is this? When did it come out?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    What book is this? When did it come out?
    I believe it is from the first marvel voices one shot

Niffleheim

Thanks for the info.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Galaxies Wanderer

(Uncanny Inhumans #20)